Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told (587 Views)

Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by cassidyjosh(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hey nairalanders i have been in a relationship with this girl for almost two years now, it has been a wonderful experience with all the ups and down of a relationship y'all know how it is. seriously speaking i love her from the depths of my heart and i was willing to do anything to make her happy, the problem is she is four years older than i am and she does not know it because i lied to her about my real age although she told me of her intentions to settle down and how time was not on her side, i assured her of my intentions and God knows i really meant them even she herself knows that i mean business with her. so when she discovered that i lied to her about my age she became angry i said she was disappointed in me. i invited her over and explained things to her and she still broke up with me. i felt embarrassed after i cried before her like a child and she just stood up asked for a hug and left. this has left me confused i know it was wrong for me to lie but i apologized to her and am not expecting her to forgive me so easily but is age enough reasons to break up with someone you claim you love? is age a barrier ? cuz i have seen a lot of people with much age difference then we get married and live happily ever after. i mean doesn't true love sees through the walls of wrong and overcomes the most grievous of offense. thanks contributions will be appreciated.
Re: She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by Nwaoma198(f): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
You should have been straight with her

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by Young03(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
ihu na okwalagi

She left because your not ready for marriage yet and if she continue staying in the relationship it will waste her time n opportunity

so next time be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by Divay22(f): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
She didn't really break up with you because of the age difference but because you lied...
Re: She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by muller101(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
U cried like a child grin grin. Sorry but we can't help u
Re: She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by cassidyjosh(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Young03:
ihu na okwalagi

She left because your not ready for marriage yet and if she continue staying in the relationship it will waste her time n opportunity

so next time be careful

guy you might be right but it is not a matter of time and wasting of opportunity she just has her preferences thats all
Re: She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by Princesaha: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
You well so? Cried because a girl left you. Boy cheer yourself up cos there are more important things to shed tears for. Even if you have dated her for decades, she still no worth your tears.
Re: She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by DarkMagic(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
I can't believe ma eyes shocked
U cried like a child because a girl left u...haba bros
Well..u deserve it..
U should a been straight with her from onset
Man up and move on
Re: She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by ofonike: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
not because u lied.
Re: She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by cassidyjosh(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
ofonike:
not because u lied.
but because what?
Re: She Left Me Cuz Of The Lie I Told by cassidyjosh(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
DarkMagic:
I can't believe ma eyes shocked
U cried like a child because a girl left u...haba bros
Well..u deserve it..
U should a been straight with her from onset
Man up and move on
yes i guess so

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ways To Bring Sexy Back Into Your Relationship / And Her Baby Died - Nkechi Bianze / Hardest Things To Share In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.