Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex (5160 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by justfriends: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
I just told her I haven't had sex in 2 years.
What about you?
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2021
my canal pastor donbachi come and share yours,I want to read the lies you told to get sex lol
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Iceyjayz: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2021
Rozcol:
my canal pastor donbachi come and share yours,I want to read the lies you told to get sex lol
Rozz, aka wargidanairala aka zzor, is it truth that you are involved in fraudulent activities
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Rozcol:
There is no lie to get sex..if she's willing,she's willing..if she's not.there is nothing u can do..looking at my eyes alone,made them do It with me,then.
GOD bless u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2021
You don't need to lie to get a lady to open her legs for you if you have the vibes and the lyrics grin
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
There is no lie to get sex..if she's willing,she's willing..if she's not.there is nothing u can do..looking at my eyes alone,made them do It with me,then.
GOD bless u.
OK,still waiting for the response from your consultation
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by donbachi(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Rozcol:
OK,still waiting for the response from your consultation
ok..i will make It a pillow talk tonight.
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by debbydams(f): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
GOD bless u.
undecided your eyes na diamond ?

4 Likes

Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Mophor: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!
Pussy is free as well as Dick so let’s be a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by donbachi(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2021
debbydams:
if u look into my eyes.u will even see ur future.
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
You mean her future is bright?
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
ok..i will make It a pillow talk tonight.
OK,stop delaying me,come back with your feedback quickly
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by donbachi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Rozcol:
OK,stop delaying me,come back with your feedback quickly
wat gave birth to ur moniker..ItS like u drinks ruzu bitters,uses raisler,rough,rouge and rose Collins...i know ur surname is elliott.
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
wat gave birth to ur moniker..ItS like u drinks ruzu bitters,uses raisler,rough,rouge and rose Collins...i know ur surname is elliott.
lol Modify this now or are you a kiss and tell? how did you know something's about me,last one is wrong
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Iceyjayz: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Rozcol:
lol Modify this now or are you a kiss and tell? how did you know something's about me,last one is wrong
Rozz, aka wargidanairala aka zzor, is it truth that you are involved in fraudulent activities?

1 Like

Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Blacknote: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Vulcanheph(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
I've told a lot of lies to get to the promised land... I don't even know where to start.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by debbydams(f): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
grin grin
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by debbydams(f): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
donbachi:
undecided
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
I've never had to lie though... I just use "reverse psychology". Lol
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by sexy74(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
You don't need to lie to get a lady to open her legs for you if you have the vibes and the lyrics grin
Haha have the vibes and the lyrics, I no be musician na .
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy i wonder o
debbydams:
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kayamanta Again sad
Khimdy:
� No this one no be lie... It's one thing to have sex, it's another to have good and quality sex... I recommend this lubricant.. Simply amazing. You can even get it on jumia using this link https://kol.jumia.com/api/click/custom/469acd4f-da9f-4bf8-a62c-36ab09a3065e/306ad549-764c-349e-a497-cdd2d98c349a?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fmale-and-female-vaginal-sensitivity-personal-lubricant.-ky-mpg305542.html
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by gasparpisciotta: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
I promised I was only gonna use the tip....

1 Share

Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Mustiboy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Promised to marry her grin
Re: Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex by Drsnives(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
I love you

(1) (Reply)

Hot 27 Year Old Virgin / The Silent Treatment / Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.