Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos (35369 Views)

Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by KingLennon(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
The security shouldn't have allowed him enter the bank with such a big bag. I hope he gets caught and the wrong guy who was impersonated returned back to his duty.
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by Kendroid: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
i c him with no weapon... shocked

Meaning ur broda is very careless and not smart enough to work in a Filling Station talk more of BANK undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
there are so many discrepancies in the OP
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by mccoy47(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's high time nigeria gets a database with face recognition!
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin shocked grin

That guy does even look like someone with criminal tendencies,
He has the looks of a typical Nigerian.

Nigerians are highly opportunistic people,
I'm sure someone was careless with his money bag, and another who cared less picked it up.

It is a clear case of cunny man, cunny man bury am.

As for your brother who got sacked, it is very clear that, he does not pay his tithe regularly.

Let him just start GNLD business and forget his woes!
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by itiswellandwell: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Don't understand this story

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by DaBill001(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

you are not telling the full story

how did the alleged thief got hold of the said missing money undecided

The full story z dat d sacked banker plotted the whole thing. After giving the guy the money the supposed thief vanished. The sacked banker did not collect his share as such raised an alarm now since he has bin sacked nd in nid of money.

Conclusively: he can't afford to loose on both sides.

My opinion sha...

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by iamleumas: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
booqee:
which one is nn

No Network grin
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by ChristyB(f): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gangsta, see as nigga dey bounce ontop stolen money
Even get mind sef dey pack up, i hope they get him to pay for the crime he committed.
But wait oo!! if na me as a lady carry bag enter bank dem go open dia mouth tell me "Lock it up" so this people also allow people go in with bags.
Arrest the security men on duty asap.
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by Syphonn(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
A Kenyan man was recently caught pants down with his neighbour's wife in his house while they were getting down to business.
According to Kenyan-post, the woman's husband has been suspecting her of an illicit affair for long and decided to lay an ambush to get her caught.
On one faithful day, the man who had pretended to be out for work, received a tip off when his wife was spotted making her way into the man's house.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by free2ryhme: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamleumas:

Yes, just as you always f**k any punna that comes your way.

How old are you undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
sigh!
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by vislabraye(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Any evidence ?
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by amedualiyu(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
This story is fake. Nobody can steal in a bank just like that. Customers don't have access to where cash are.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by bfmconcepts: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
To be fair. They need to tell us the details of how the man made away with such amount of money from a bank.
Was he armed? Was the cashier sleeping or dumb? Did he steal from a customer? Was he overpaid?
Why didn't the police trace or locate him?
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by SkenolProp(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
how come
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by Itzneowizy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
How did 1.2 million enter that bag sef?? undecided
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by tdayof(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nigerian banks and bad quality CCTV.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by joelfm(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yes , Inasmuch the bag was checked.. meanwhile check omo ibadan fuji
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xee8Hjybl9w
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by warrior13: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
I know about the story. The alleged thief went to the bulk room and confidently jumped into the cubicle of the Teller who was not around at the time and packed the money into his bag. It's very unfortunate how desperate people can be and am sad the Teller was sacked.
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by peacemara54(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pls check my signature

Check it
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by chigoziem10(f): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
We need the full details biko, because I don't seem to understand how he made away with that kind of money

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by julietm123: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
You how Stu..... Pid you are. You seem like a narrow minded person.
Edopesin:
if i say flatron now sad
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by adonismuller(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Do they allow bag inside the bank?
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by julietm123: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
If that's the case then, the guy is careless and deserved the sack. Moreover, is it that nobody saw him packing the money?
warrior13:
I know about the story. The alleged thief went to the bulk room and confidently jumped into the cubicle of the Teller who was not around at the time and packed the money into his bag. It's very unfortunate how desperate people can be and am sad the Teller was sacked.
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by Edopesin: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
julietm123:
You how Stu..... Pid you are. You seem like a narrow minded person.

you're the only one delirious enough to qoute me so far..... congrats
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by julietm123: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
You are bloody tribalistic. Get lost. Everyone ignored you cos nobody has time to waste. You wanted to divert the story and make it a tribal fight but failed cos every one ignored you. I only quoted you so you can change. Now receive your deliverance in Jesus name. Amen. Bye.
Edopesin:

you're the only one delirious enough to qoute me so far..... congrats
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by Sezua(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
gulfer:
Are customers now allowed to go inside banks with very big bags of this nature
yes
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by muller101(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
U bros don collect him share and u are here wailing.
Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by miketayo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamleumas:

Yes, just as you always f**k any punna that comes your way.

y r u trying so hard to get attention on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect / Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.