Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (76634 Views)

Strange Disease Kills 3 Health Workers, Patient At Nigerian Army Hospital Kaduna / Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection / The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by shurley22(f): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
So we should not na drink garri again?
#yimu

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by soberdrunk(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Afritop(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Do you actually mean cassava flakes
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Kondomatic(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Garri is helping us more than the federal government

3 Likes

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Shayolevels: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Me wey be say if moni enter my hand the first thing wey I de buy na garri and that groundnut wey dem de put for plastic because when you are Brooke garri is ya NIGGER

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Chimezirim121: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
don4real18:
Who carried out the research?
Good question!!������
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Innobee99(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
If na so side effects dey, our forefathers for no even exist. Imagine the toxic leaves they all eat back then.... Baba God knows watsup
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Banwod1st(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
I guess u neva take this @Op
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by omojeesu(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by MrOwonikoko: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Chimezirim121: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by martolux(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gari could increase weight gain?? is gari now a body building food?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by HMZi: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
GARRI YESTERDAY,GARRI TODAY,GARRI FOREVER....

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Tallino25(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mr man ooh person wey only get garri gats do d needful dat person no go gree hear wetin u talk all this calories, eyedefect bla bla bla dat one na grammar, dont you know that garri na life saver omo i go dey drink am like neva b4

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by ofuonyebi: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
The way you nailed our "GARI" to the cross is a one-sided judgment...

NOT FAIR NOT BALANCED...Afterall, is there no BENEFIT from our Gari?

Is it not the Almigthy Gari that is most available to keep hunger under check all the time

2 Likes

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by naturalman: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mumu OP........go back with your foolish research, we no want am
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by uyisteven(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Guy.... stop this rubbish... See me going to prep my Garri that I would drink this night before I saw this post...
No vex me o....
Garri has Bn the meal since last week... My friend, Behave yourself..

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Geezholla: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Have you ever wondered why the children of a poor man in the village who don't have access to medical facilities are usually more stronger and agile than the children of rich people in the city who go to hospitals for constant checkup?

Some people drink garri every now and then yet they are healthier than those who drink cornflakes cheesy

Life is indeed a mystery

The best comment so far. Life is indeed a mystery

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by naturalman: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
wicked people.......the small garri wa poor man da take manage ,...na him una wan put bad mouth join am....God go punish all of una....stupid people....

And this trash made front page......rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Tallino25(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
but wait ooh person fit drink garri with suya? notin wey i no go hear
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
wetin dey again. Abegi. Garri saving lives since 1900

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by begwong: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adieza:
You go see the implication when you reach 60 or 55
Nigerian lifespan na 47 if e reach 55 or 60 e thank God na!
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by hafiztunde(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
no wahala. Bu h right now I am waiting for sugar to me this Bendel Garrison
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Holorunloseyi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
You talk
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by royaleez: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
We present to you our first brand of consumables called "GARRI IJEBU". For those who are familiar with this specie of cassava widely cultivated in the south, am sure you can attest to its quality when it comes to taste and satisfaction. Royaleez Empire had packaged a well processed cassava into flakes that is devoid of Cyanide ( A chemical that is often retained in cassava produce which is not well processed and causes damage to the respiratory and nervous system). Our "GARRI IJEBU" is also stone free and has a fine granulated appearance. The sour taste is so natural and refreshing. To attain complete satisfaction, you can request along side our "GARRI" encapsulated groundnut called Peanut.
We supply from 1KG and above at a very affordable price. We do door to door delivery both home and abroad. For orders and enquiries, call +2348163328973, +2348151517704 or whatsapp: +2348084539907, +2348188201338

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by kuffy05(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lolz, no need discouraging us, cus we have tayed in this garri drinking o!
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by sundilazo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Plz my fellow nairalanders, what can I do to make money before ASUU strike is over.
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by WhoIBe: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
garium sulphate
G4

My favourite term is ¨G4¨
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Abdulsalaam9(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Almighty Garri, d student savior, is nt only poor man's food bt everybody's food, wen d price of rice escal8 2 over 20k, it was Garri d@ is dia 4 us, anyway 4 m, Garri is my best food, i take it everyday irrespective of any food i might or will eat

2 Likes

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by TellMeNothing: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Are u a learner..!?

Which garri u de talk about.. U mean Oto aka Gplus aka saw dust aka g42 with chemical name Garium sulphite.
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by sonnie10: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Have you ever wondered why the children of a poor man in the village who don't have access to medical facilities are usually more stronger and agile than the children of rich people in the city who go to hospitals for constant checkup?

Despite the health implications of garri, some people drink it every now and then yet they are healthier than those who drink cornflakes cheesy

Life is indeed a mystery

No wonder Nigeria keep producing the world champions in boxing , Tha KUN do, wrestling and weight lifting.
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by sisisioge: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oga OP, you just sealed the fate of my meal tonight... Garri and suya. Life can be good jare cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore / A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.