Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (77325 Views)

Strange Disease Kills 3 Health Workers, Patient At Nigerian Army Hospital Kaduna / Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection / The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by flesthy: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
EVEN THIS THING WEY DEY LIVES
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by agrovick(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
#Teamgarri
This love is ebalasting grin
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Can't help it.
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Lonergem: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
So u are telling me dis now undecided undecided

When d only foodstuff remain here wt me is garrium even am planning to go to ijebu tonight
#kuku come and kill me

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by adedayourt(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Open u better wake from ur chronic falacies, I Don dey wak garri no btiday nd all dos ur cooked effect no dey reach my side
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by thunder74(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:

My father should have gone blind by now, Or let me say all Ijebu elders suppose don go blind.
Don't mind the op. I ate eba in the morning, drink garri in the afternoon and eba again in the night as an ijebu child, young man and adult now.

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Venica(f): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
the OP is right. l can relate with number 2
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by MTKbudapest(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
hate speech.
If buhari hear this one now em go arrest you for hate speech towards garri grin
But wait o. Na watin u go school go study be dis?
Oya go back to ur school and collect back all ur school fees u paid. angry
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by WhoIBe: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Egg is bad
Meat is Bad
Pepper is bad
White rice no good
some beans no good
some say banana no good

Al these topic na all rubbish abeg, make we no dey eat again abi?
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by LordIsaac(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
OP....stop rough play. You don't know what garri has done in my life.
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by eliris(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
The writer thanks for the advice,but wait don't you think you writer and doctors should slow down a beat with all this because u will just be scaring people a lot,all most the food now they said is not good wish one somebody will now it,beside some persons are poor not so rich to afford the balance diet. I am tired oooooo.thanks.
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Heryordele94(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg, leave that side, na only garri be the only food wey no be ashawo, the others;rice, beans, yam, milo and others no dey faithful as them dey quick finish leave you.na only garri dey faithful pass...n.b: garri has been saving lives since 98BC
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by eliris(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
@ (whoIbe )I like your statement
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Heryordele94(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg, leave that side, na only garri be the only food wey no be ashawo, the others;rice, beans, yam, milo and others no dey faithful as them dey quick finish leave you.na only garri dey faithful pass...n.b: garri has been saving lives since 9000BC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by jamace(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
OP, we shall not be deterred from taking garri o. Garri is life. grin grin
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by gentlegenius(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adieza:

www.agricinfo.com/2017/08/health-implications-of-drinking-too.html
Op... Where did you snap Davido while trying to soak garri?
Or am I the only one who noticed that the guy in the second picture is Davido?
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Geezholla:

The best comment so far. Life is indeed a mystery
Thank you bros
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Learnstuffs: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
OP, garri is bae.
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
thunder74:

Don't mind the op. I ate eba in the morning, drink garri in the afternoon and eba again in the night as an ijebu child, young man and adult now.
Hahaha cheesy
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by tosyne2much(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
adedayourt:
Open u better wake from ur chronic falacies, I Don dey wak garri no btiday nd all dos ur cooked effect no dey reach my side
E no get side effects for your body no matter how the OP scare you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by missyQween(f): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Garri is Bae...If you are a Garri lover,Hit likes...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by eliris(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yes that is truely davido photos,dont mind those photoshop designers is a fake photo.
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by kellyjoesteve: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op you try shaaaaa one thing is clear in this life too much of every thing is bad believe me most ppl that are taking it are not doing so because they so much love it just that one have no choice than to do the needful. Infact am taking mine right time join me if you cares.

For your Businesss idea, and management, job-tips, available loans and important of insurance check my signature
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Ginaz(f): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Garri I took this morning grin grin
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Birminghamvirgo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Garri wey don dey save ur generations' lives for centuries and u re here telling me thrash! abi u won make I....

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Students will disagree with you.
Garri is their saviour in tight situations grin.
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:

My father should have gone blind by now, Or let me say all Ijebu elders suppose don go blind.
Hahahahhaahhaha, my stomach ooo, e funny die.

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
omojeesu:

Balance with groundnut or meat or fish or beans or akara or moinmoin etc etc you'll be ok. Add daily multivitamins and mineral supplements fruits and vegetables.
I swear, garri get levels, the one with Milo, milk, groundnut and sugar is not in the same level with the one with only salt or sugar.

But sha I can't drink it without milk, I dey protect my eyes.

1 Like

Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by gbaliciousgbali: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op if na joke make you stop am o.
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Burgerlomo: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wetin dem wan make common man to dey drink again?
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Ezionye(f): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Leave our garri alone. They can never be bad market where garri dey
Re: 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri by Jckleiin(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
You just go to google get information without verification and post here. Please mention the eye defects it causes.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.