Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (55107 Views)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by LordIsaac(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2017
DeeTus:
Exactly smiley
Yea bro. The way she began the conversation with the serpent, innocent, correct and all that, trying to "school" the serpent. Who ended up psyching who in the end? Men are smart...the goal is ultimate. The day ladies recognize this fact, they will tread with caution as they should. I laugh when I point to this fact and they say, "why are you so possessive."
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by chi4ik(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Prec1ous:
I still stand by my view.

A guy and a girl cannot be friends.

It is either they have a past romantic history, living in present romance or building the ground work for future romance.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, the only relationship they can have and I will be half assured is if they are business partners.

All the girls I have dated, they all called me friends and I LOVE YOU entered into the equation from nowhere. Next, we were frolicking under the sheets, so called friend.

This is a secret, the easiest way for a guy to get a girl is to play the friendship card, along the line just change the game by adding romance, checkmate, she is yours.

If you as a girl cannot get female friends, then there is something wrong about you as a person and your attitude.

Guy also have problems and fights but the only time a guy calls a girl friend is when his game to see her pant is not in the advance stage.

Girls beware, you so-called male friends if given the chance will sleep with you without even thinking twice. Except you are transgender or have leprosy.

It is not ethical, someone will get confused along the way.

This is also a precursor to rape in some cases. The day they will gang rape you, your eyes go clear.

This is a guy's secret, we all want to sleep with that beautiful so-called friends of ours.

So girls, keep deceiving yourself.

If your best friend is a boy and he is not hitting on you then:

-You may not be as attractive as you think.

-You have a bad personality and we know guys are tolerant and pussy no dey bite.

-You are being preyed on the till you are vulnerable, he is watching till he can launch. When I don't know, a man can wait if he is certain to conquer.

- You are transgender or blocked.

Your only trusted male friends are:
Husband
Father
Brothers
Sons

READ THIS: How TRUST is the new SCAM: Stop this blatant lies about TRUST!
I object totally dude, u lack self control doesn't mean that other guys doesn't have self control.. your weakness cannot be my weakness like wise others. I have surplus female friends but I have never made any attempt to kiss, touch nor Bleep. must sex be everything? pls don't generalize your weakness to all guys because it's all hypothesis. if you are really mature in mind, U should be able to know what you want. my advice to OP is to b man enough not to bring your relationship problems online because u will end up harming yourself.
Note; your weakness cannot be my weakness..

3 Likes

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Ekasco1(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2017
It is possible that she is just as friend to all of them without any intimacy cos I have witnessed such .the girl at first makes me believe she is falling for me but when I make some advanced to, she told me that she comes close to me because she only have male friends since she became adult and that is it infa we even stay late some days later I will drop her off so it's happened
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by makydebbie(f): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2017
sammieguze:

guys re actually more caring than ladies
just that there is always a price to pay
Bro you don talk am, prize to pay. grin
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by imustsaymymindo: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2017
joyjoomla:

Just ask yourself a question - is that how they sacrifice and go far for their male friends?

You need to understand that relationships have different needs. The needs in a same-sex friendship is different from that of a cross-gender friendship.

My friendship with you for instance as a guy to guy might just be conversational, business, leisure and interests and this involves less sacrifice. That does not mean if you need my help, I wont sacrifice for you. But you would rarely need it as compared to a girl

Cross gender friendship on the other hand revolves majorly on emotional support and trust me, this involves a lot of sacrifice. Sometimes, you would have to sacrifice time and go some lengths in such friendship.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by makydebbie(f): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Dillusionist:

heheheh..you nailed it my dear!!1000 likes for this
Thanks my dear. grin

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2017
LordIsaac:

Yea bro. The way she began the conversation with the serpent, innocent, correct and all that, trying to "school" the serpent. Who ended up psyching who in the end? Men are smart...the goal is ultimate. The day ladies recognize this fact, they will tread with caution as they should. I laugh when I point to this fact and they say, "why are you so possessive."
I have a lot of ways of knowing how good a chick is and I don't mind to go out with you if you are good and responsible.

Some girls would tell me there are so many fishes in the ocean, male friends often buy gifts for them, send call cards, blah blah blah. And you expect me to go out with you? No way.

2 Likes

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by makydebbie(f): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Correct babe

" Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship." Oscar wilde

Just that all the girls says having male frnds never hurt them are lying..
Most of them have been raped repeatedly.
Gotten so many sexual advances from this so called male frnds..
End up having so many sexual partners.

They won't learn, it's a pity they won't. sad
Guys that have been friendzoned against their wish looking for opportunity.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by makydebbie(f): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Lorechino:
serious am nt finding it funny anymore though is jst fem that has been hurt by my actions and till 2day they saw me as wot i dnt knw, By God's Grace Am A Changed Person
Amen bro. smiley
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by makydebbie(f): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2017
safarigirl:
My best friend is a guy, we've been friends for seven years. He had a crush on me and all, but we're past that. These days, we're cool with each other.

Of course, we are not like two female best friends who share everything, but we have an understanding. No, he's not trying to get into my pants (he kuku cannot even reach), I guess it all boils down to what you bring to the table. Some people are too valuable for a roll in the sack, it's not because it is not considered, but even more than that one-ten minutes of pleasure, you think of the value said person brings and you're like, "is it worth it?"

I'm not saying you are wrong, but to every genral rule, there are exceptions. I dunno about OP's example as far as multiple guys go, that should be a cause for concern in my opinion.

They always want to over step their boundaries. Lol, my dear I get your point, I even created a thread on it when I explained well. Sometimes the fault is from ladies, they'll lead them on only to say they're not ready do a relationship then the guy has been friendzone against his wish and would be looking for opportunity.

https://www.nairaland.com/4025368/friendship-opposite-sex#down
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Olamid234(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's pathetic to think that every guy wants to sleep with any lady her refers to her "female friend". It's even degrading to think that every guy's life revolves around pussy and boobs

Most ladies who comment on this thread really need to grow up. I mean where do they all meet these guys who claim to be their friends but are only nursing the idea of getting them laid ? undecided

Their hypothesis about friendship is shallow and delusional in my own opinion

Very correct
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Odunharry(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Many women need to stop complaining about their fellow girls been backstabbers, too dramatic, boyfriend snatchers etc.
Stop giving that lame excuse cos you can't make
friends with other females, you are jealous or
prolly can't meet up.
Women help each other, insecure women feel the need to intimidate other women and pull them down.

It's very bad saying degrading comments about other
ladies.
Alot of girls need to change their mindset.
And if you are in the habit of snatching other people's boo or Saying something bad about other ladies, please stop it. If it's the other way round, then what have you done to make the other lady change??

3 Likes

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm coming back to modify. grin
Oya I'm done cooking.

Op firstly, I'll tell you, you're not insecure in anyway. You're even smart not to over look it and see it as something normal.

Our nowadays ladies, will say girls do backstab, gossip and other shitty things. Truth is, most guys that are 'acting' nice are not so nice. Ladies! Wake up! They just want to fvck you and move on. There's nothing like guys are more caring than ladies. Of course they want your honeypot so why will they show their real colors? From friend, to bestie, to confidant, to friends with benefits without you knowing how you guys ended up there. Guys are smart, they'll take your excesses, they'll listen to your rant, they'll comfort you. My dear, it's all for the greater good. If you don't like female friends, then be on your own. It's not every boy on the street that is your male friend. Most of them will even see your actions as green light, but then, you're just nice to your 'friend'.

At the end, they just want to fvck you. Later we'll see thread that "all guys are the same". Everything starts from friendship, they'll start from there, when they're done destroying your pussy, you'll be wondering why nigga doesn't have your time again. You gave him the opportunity on a golden platter. Guys are very patient, they'll wait, take your rubbish, fvck, move on and tell their friends. I don talk my own. grin
Ladies, be wise. You no fit keep yam and goat together, something must happen. grin

I don create thread on it sef.

grin
or it could be that the girl is actually a tomboy and the guys see her as one of the guys only with a vagina, or see her as their sister meaning off limits. back thennin secondary school, 80% of my friends were guys, i wasnt that attractive then but i knew i was fun to be around, that protected me from bullying, from fuckboys and a host of other things, none of them approached me once. This helped me focus on my schoolwork rather than relationship drama.

Now after uni,eighty percent of my friends are babes, and it is never ending drama. Most girls are usually uncomfortable with their boyfriends best friends being female and i dont fault them, so if any of my padi acquires a babe, i back off and give them space. yes there is no such thing as friendship between one guy and one girl being platonic, but if it is many guys and one girl, then there is a high chance of it being very platonic.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
They won't learn, it's a pity they won't. sad
Guys that have been friendzoned against their wish looking for opportunity.
Absolutely. Glad to know a chick as truthful as you.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by makydebbie(f): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Acidosis:

before you got married? why did you dump your male friends after you got married?
Help me ask bro. grin
Check out my thread.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Odunharry:
Many women need to stop complaining about their fellow girls been backstabbers, too dramatic, boyfriend snatchers etc.
prolly can't meet up.
Women help each other, insecure women feel the need to intimidate other women and pull them down.

ladies.
And if you are in the habit of snatching other people's boo or Saying something bad about other ladies, please stop it. If it's the other way round, then what have you done to make the other lady change??
oga leave that one abeg, has your best friend snatched your babe before, if not pls dont talk.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by cheehummer(f): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2017
https://www.facebook.com/girlieclothings/
This store is a front. They don't deliver any goods or have any to sell. I've been a victim and would hate to see anyone fall for their schemes. They have good pictures, seemingly attractive products and many followers. I fear many would still patronise them. Each time I make a post on their page, they of course block me.
#spreadtheword#saynotocrime#love
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Odunharry(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
oga leave that one abeg, has your best friend snatched your babe before, if not pls dont talk.
No. .. Has any lady snatched ur boo bfre?
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by makydebbie(f): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2017
DeeTus:
Absolutely. Glad to know a chick as truthful as you.
Same here bro, you're not acting saintly like some guys.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by sisisioge: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2017
It's OK to be friends with guys but how come she couldn't get along with others girls?

How come she only befriends the ones with cars that could lift her here and there?

That babe is a diva...she simple just love the attention only opposite sex can give her. Which girl will absolutely care about the beauty and supposed brains of another girl the way a guy would? Of course, I appreciate beauties around me but I don't worship them the way a guy would.

2 Likes

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by DebbyChris(f): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2017
I dey talk am tey tey, a girl and boy can't be friends. All na pretense with hidden agenda.#talkingfromexperience

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by makydebbie(f): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2017
Odunharry:
prolly can't meet up.

ladies.
Bro, I've always said this, if you as a lady can't boast of any female friend, then problem is from you and you alone. Everyone get issue nobody is perfect.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Olamid234(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2017
Prec1ous:
I still stand by my view.

A guy and a girl cannot be friends.

It is either they have a past romantic history, living in present romance or building the ground work for future romance.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, the only relationship they can have and I will be half assured is if they are business partners.

All the girls I have dated, they all called me friends and I LOVE YOU entered into the equation from nowhere. Next, we were frolicking under the sheets, so called friend.

This is a secret, the easiest way for a guy to get a girl is to play the friendship card, along the line just change the game by adding romance, checkmate, she is yours.

If you as a girl cannot get female friends, then there is something wrong about you as a person and your attitude.

Guy also have problems and fights but the only time a guy calls a girl friend is when his game to see her pant is not in the advance stage.

Girls beware, you so-called male friends if given the chance will sleep with you without even thinking twice. Except you are transgender or have leprosy.

It is not ethical, someone will get confused along the way.

This is also a precursor to rape in some cases. The day they will gang rape you, your eyes go clear.

This is a guy's secret, we all want to sleep with that beautiful so-called friends of ours.

So girls, keep deceiving yourself.

If your best friend is a boy and he is not hitting on you then:

-You may not be as attractive as you think.

-You have a bad personality and we know guys are tolerant and pussy no dey bite.

-You are being preyed on the till you are vulnerable, he is watching till he can launch. When I don't know, a man can wait if he is certain to conquer.

- You are transgender or blocked.

Your only trusted male friends are:
Husband
Father
Brothers
Sons

READ THIS: How TRUST is the new SCAM: Stop this blatant lies about TRUST!

"This is a guy's secret, we all want to sleep with that beautiful so-called friends of ours. "
This is your own secret, not all guys secret. this notion that all guys want to get to the pants of a lady is ridiculous and never ceases to amaze me.

in my life, have had more ladies make sexual advances towards me that vice versa

lastly have found out that a post usually tells more about the author than the truth.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2017
If you don't wanna fucc.k them. Don't get too close. They take you out and spend money on you. You don see awoof abi? You think say na dem read bible pass? They are just postponing the evil day. It must surely come. Then you'll come back here screaming ''men are evil!'' We are waiting.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by holocron: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Well, I can see the angle you're coming from but I have a great female friend. We have been friends from nursery school, we are still friends and will forever be friends if God wills it.

I have never for one day considered dating her, she simply doesn't attract me that way and we each have boundaries that were purposely set to curtail temptations. It is in the mind bro.

I also have a friend, now married that most people thought we dated but we didn't. She told her husband about me and the guy sent me one big MacDowell on my 26th birthday. We both communicate on phone till date, I and him but the communication isn't regular.

I once made the mistake of dating a close friend because I thought we would flow well as lovers but it was a disaster, I learned then that so many genuine friendships with great potential have been ruined by dating and I assure you that it is never happening again.

Check yourself well...you may not be normal.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nairaboi(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's pathetic to think that every guy wants to sleep with any lady her refers to her "female friend". It's even degrading to think that every guy's life revolves around pussy and boobs

Most ladies who comment on this thread really need to grow up. I mean where do they all meet these guys who claim to be their friends but are only nursing the idea of getting them laid ? undecided

Their hypothesis about friendship is shallow and delusional in my own opinion
I really agree with your opinion. This is the terrible situation we have found ourselves, as the world has become so bleeped up that negative thoughts and images are conjured just to lay claim to a narrowly thought out idea.
I have very beautiful, intelligent and amazing girls who are close friends with me, we even peck, I kiss some of them on their foreheads and cheeks and I have even been in many of their dressing rooms without any feeling or Sexual arousal or "to bang" plan.
So it beats my imagination that someone will boldly opin that a guy cannot be friends with a girl without an underlying motive. That a bleeped up thought. . .

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by millionboi(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Tori46:

I think you're right. When I was in 200L or so I had this friend whom I visited in his hostel and at home because we resided in the same state. We were close and I got to meet his mum. She liked me and she was always around whenever I visited.

Fast forward to this fateful day, when I got to his place he was home alone. Immediately I entered, he tried kissing me and I found myself struggling with him. He was more powerful but I succeeded in avoiding the kiss. His mum came back and we acted normal.

After that day, I foolishly went to his hostel and his room mate was even around. He tried kissing me again and we had to struggle. After that day I stopped talking to him. He noticed and asked what was wrong and I poured out my heart to him. He apologised and he said, "I was only trying to find out if you like me". I was irritated and I stopped visiting him since then.

I've also experienced the same thing with two friends. Since then, I made up my mind not to be too close to guys because I feel they'll try to take advantage of me. Who knows, I may not be lucky the next time. Funny enough, my boyfriend already warned me about having male friends but I didn't listen. Too bad I've not been able to share my experience with him but now I know better.
so what would you have offered him as friend.

Start?

Stop scamin guys
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by makydebbie(f): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
or it could be that the girl is actually a tomboy and the guys see her as one of the guys only with a vagina, or see her as their sister meaning off limits. back thennin secondary school, 80% of my friends were guys, i wasnt that attractive then but i knew i was fun to be around, that protected me from bullying, from fuckboys and a host of other things, none of them approached me once. This helped me focus on my schoolwork rather than relationship drama.

Now after uni,eighty percent of my friends are babes, and it is never ending drama. Most girls are usually uncomfortable with their boyfriends best friends being female and i dont fault them, so if any of my padi acquires a babe, i back off and give them space. yes there is no such thing as friendship between one guy and one girl being platonic, but if it is many guys and one girl, then there is a high chance of it being very platonic.
Preach on sis! All these girls saying they've male friends who never made passes, then they're not as attractive as they think.

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by holocron: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
sisisioge:
It's OK to be friends with guys but how come she couldn't get along with others girls?

How come she only befriends the ones with cars that could lift her here and there?

That babe is a diva...she simple just love the attention only opposite sex can give her. Which girl will absolutely care about the beauty and supposed brains of another girl the way a guy would? Of course, I appreciate beauties around me but I don't worship them the way a guy would.

You are blessed with the gift of wisdom.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by sisisioge: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2017
holocron:

You are blessed with the gift of wisdom.

Thank you o my brother.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Odunharry(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro, I've always said this, if you as a lady can't boast of any female friend, then problem is from you and you alone. Everyone get issue nobody is perfect.
This is true. A situation where alot of ladies today keep hammering on its better they keep Male friends than female friends and that female friends are wicked, backstabbers, bf snatchers etc is just surprising.
I see some of them as people who just can't keep up or have a poor human(woman) relationship and maybe are scared of karma bitin back.
And the bitter truth is many of them will seriously frown at their boo hanging around or keeping lots of female friends.
One thing that also gives me joy is women each other grow.

Each gender isn't perfect.

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Sirambassador(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2017
obstead200:

Gbam!!!!
Me I can't imagine keeping a babe as my best friend ooo. E no work.
The only way a guy and a babe can be besties without se.x somewhere in the plans is when the babe is bringing something else to the friendship table....... Cash, connections, academic intelligence, .............etc............ Something the guy values highly enough to forget ya.nshing her.
sealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.