Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (55192 Views)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by sammieguze(m): 6:10am On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm coming back to modify. grin
Oya I'm done cooking.

Op firstly, I'll tell you, you're not insecure in anyway. You're even smart not to over look it and see it as something normal.

Our nowadays ladies, will say girls do backstab, gossip and other shitty things. Truth is, most guys that are 'acting' nice are not so nice. Ladies! Wake up! They just want to fvck you and move on. There's nothing like guys are more caring than ladies. Of course they want your honeypot so why will they show their real colors? From friend, to bestie, to confidant, to friends with benefits without you knowing how you guys ended up there. Guys are smart, they'll take your excesses, they'll listen to your rant, they'll comfort you. My dear, it's all for the greater good. If you don't like female friends, then be on your own. It's not every boy on the street that is your male friend. Most of them will even see your actions as green light, but then, you're just nice to your 'friend'.

At the end, they just want to fvck you. Later we'll see thread that "all guys are the same". Everything starts from friendship, they'll start from there, when they're done destroying your pussy, you'll be wondering why nigga doesn't have your time again. You gave him the opportunity on a golden platter. Guys are very patient, they'll wait, take your rubbish, fvck, move on and tell their friends. I don talk my own. grin
Ladies, be wise. You no fit keep yam and goat together, something must happen. grin

I don create thread on it sef.
https://www.nairaland.com/4025368/friendship-opposite-sex#down

grin
guys re actually more caring than ladies
just that there is always a price to pay

2 Likes

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by steve6: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Prec1ous:
I still stand by my view.

A guy and a girl cannot be friends.

It is either they have a past romantic history, living in present romance or building the ground work for future romance.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, the only relationship they can have and I will be half assured is if they are business partners.

All the girls I have dated, they all called me friends and I LOVE YOU entered into the equation from nowhere. Next, we were frolicking under the sheets, so called friend.

This is a secret, the easiest way for a guy to get a girl is to play the friendship card, along the line just change the game by adding romance, checkmate, she is yours.

If you as a girl cannot get female friends, then there is something wrong about you as a person and your attitude.

Guy also have problems and fights but the only time a guy calls a girl friend is when his game to see her pant is not in the advance stage.

Girls beware, you so-called male friends if given the chance will sleep with you without even thinking twice. Except you are transgender or have leprosy.

It is not ethical, someone will get confused along the way.

This is also a precursor to rape in some cases. The day they will gang rape you, your eyes go clear.

This is a guy's secret, we all want to sleep with that beautiful so-called friends of ours.

So girls, keep deceiving yourself.

If your best friend is a boy and he is not hitting on you then:

-You may not be as attractive as you think.

-You have a bad personality and we know guys are tolerant and pussy no dey bite.

-You are being preyed on the till you are vulnerable, he is watching till he can launch. When I don't know, a man can wait if he is certain to conquer.

- You are transgender or blocked.

Your only trusted male friends are:
Husband
Father
Brothers
Sons

READ THIS: How TRUST is the new SCAM: Stop this blatant lies about TRUST!

Well said !
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2017
You need deliverance!
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by cymontempler: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2017
I don't know how guys keep female friends. Never been successful in keeping one. undecided

Probably because they offer me their Fanny at some point as a token of our friendship. grin

A girl with more guys as friends than girls has either been fuucked , about to be fuucked or she is currently being fuucked by some of the guys.

Hopefully, someday I will find a female friend who will not offer me her Fanny at any point in time.

Evaberry, Twaci, Mzdivacious, Dillusuonist, Cococandy what do your ladies reckon?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by sammieguze(m): 6:16am On Sep 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Well, I can see the angle you're coming from but I have a great female friend. We have been friends from nursery school, we are still friends and will forever be friends if God wills it.

I have never for one day considered dating her, she simply doesn't attract me that way and we each have boundaries that were purposely set to curtail temptations. It is in the mind bro.

I also have a friend, now married that most people thought we dated but we didn't. She told her husband about me and the guy sent me one big MacDowell on my 26th birthday. We both communicate on phone till date, I and him but the communication isn't regular.

I once made the mistake of dating a close friend because I thought we would flow well as lovers but it was a disaster, I learned then that so many genuine friendships with great potential have been ruined by dating and I assure you that it is never happening again.

yes.
if and only if the guy is not interested
let me ask you, can you as a person allow your girlfriend av a male fried with the level of closeness you av with your nursery school friend and be comfortable with it?

it's all in the mind.... yes
but then, it breeds a lot of trust issues if trust is lacking anywyas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by DeRay98(m): 6:21am On Sep 01, 2017
Greene66:
Any lady who has male friends is laying with those 'friends' or will one day do so or be raped by one of those 'friends'.

I pity ladies of today how gullible they are. No man is your friend. All your male friends imagine you unclad. Some even masturbate on your pics at home. They will mate with you the day they have the chance.

Man speak for yourself, you 're probably among the kind of men who grew up day-dreaming about ladies's under skirt.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by menstrualpad: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Laveda:
I have a male best friend, there's nothing between us and our relationship has just been perfect..

The help we get from each other and all..
So you have been "PROVIDING HELP" and "GETTING HELP" or humped? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by onojaford(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Tori46:

I think you're right. When I was in 200L or so I had this friend whom I visited in his hostel and at home because we resided in the same state. We were close and I got to meet his mum. She liked me and she was always around whenever I visited.

Fast forward to this fateful day, when I got to his place he was home alone. Immediately I entered, he tried kissing me and I found myself struggling with him. He was more powerful but I succeeded in avoiding the kiss. His mum came back and we acted normal.

After that day, I foolishly went to his hostel and his room mate was even around. He tried kissing me again and we had to struggle. After that day I stopped talking to him. He noticed and asked what was wrong and I poured out my heart to him. He apologised and he said, "I was only trying to find out if you like me". I was irritated and I stopped visiting him since then.

I've also experienced the same thing with two friends. Since then, I made up my mind not to be too close to guys because I feel they'll try to take advantage of me. Who knows, I may not be lucky the next time. Funny enough, my boyfriend already warned me about having male friends but I didn't listen. Too bad I've not been able to share my experience with him but now I know better.
Good you learnt the hard way.

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by joyjoomla(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

they can sacrifice and go far for friends

Just ask yourself a question - is that how they sacrifice and go far for their male friends?

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by menstrualpad: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
There'll be confusion as time sets in. It happens like you said that opposite sexes can be friends. But it's like rare that's why I used "hardly". Most times, 90% of the "friendship" ends up being destroyed. Especially when you're also in a relationship and the girl tells everything to the 'bestie' then there's trouble.
No need for lengthy explanation. Simply ask can a monkey keep a ripe banana intact?

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by menstrualpad: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2017
MissRaine69:
I have male friends a lot of them.
We are just that friends, we game ( a lot), work together, argue, talk and support each other and I do have female friends just not as many. There is no misunderstandings regarding the nature of our friendships. I grew up with most of them and value their presence in my life. How this is viewed I would not care less to be frank.
Simple! You are able to manipulate the men unlike the ladies who see you miles away

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by colyx1(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Most of my friends are gals, i so love their company....reason be dat i love talking. To the bae in the thread if u need a confirm guy as a friend n u live in benin holla at me. U nor go regret. NB: l like talk nor mean say i like gossip oooo.....Lolz
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by saaedlee: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Prec1ous:

It is either they have a past romantic history, living in present romance or building the ground work for future romance.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves, the only relationship they can have and I will be half assured is if they are business partners.

All the girls I have dated, they all called me friends and I LOVE YOU entered into the equation from nowhere. Next, we were frolicking under the sheets, so called friend.

This is a secret, the easiest way for a guy to get a girl is to play the friendship card, along the line just change the game by adding romance, checkmate, she is yours.

If you as a girl cannot get female friends, then there is something wrong about you as a person and your attitude.

Guy also have problems and fights but the only time a guy calls a girl friend is when his game to see her pant is not in the advance stage.

Girls beware, you so-called male friends if given the chance will sleep with you without even thinking twice. Except you are transgender or have leprosy.

This is also a precursor to rape in some cases. The day they will gang rape you, your eyes go clear.

This is a guy's secret, we all want to sleep with that beautiful so-called friends of ours.

-You have a bad personality and we know guys are tolerant and pussy no dey bite.

-You are being preyed on the till you are vulnerable, he is watching till he can launch. When I don't know, a man can wait if he is certain to conquer.

Husband
Father
Brothers
Sons

i just want to buy you one trailer load of beer and bbq fish.... where you dey?

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by godfromGod: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm coming back to modify. grin
Oya I'm done cooking.

Op firstly, I'll tell you, you're not insecure in anyway. You're even smart not to over look it and see it as something normal.

Our nowadays ladies, will say girls do backstab, gossip and other shitty things. Truth is, most guys that are 'acting' nice are not so nice. Ladies! Wake up! They just want to fvck you and move on. There's nothing like guys are more caring than ladies. Of course they want your honeypot so why will they show their real colors? From friend, to bestie, to confidant, to friends with benefits without you knowing how you guys ended up there. Guys are smart, they'll take your excesses, they'll listen to your rant, they'll comfort you. My dear, it's all for the greater good. If you don't like female friends, then be on your own. It's not every boy on the street that is your male friend. Most of them will even see your actions as green light, but then, you're just nice to your 'friend'.

At the end, they just want to fvck you. Later we'll see thread that "all guys are the same". Everything starts from friendship, they'll start from there, when they're done destroying your pussy, you'll be wondering why nigga doesn't have your time again. You gave him the opportunity on a golden platter. Guys are very patient, they'll wait, take your rubbish, fvck, move on and tell their friends. I don talk my own. grin
Ladies, be wise. You no fit keep yam and goat together, something must happen. grin

I don create thread on it sef.
https://www.nairaland.com/4025368/friendship-opposite-sex#down

grin

Not totally true... There are some girls you'll just want to be friends with and without anything added.

My friends and I used to having a female friend, she was just friends and nothing more... We know who she dates and she knows how we roll too. Just ordinary friends and we were able to stay like that for 4years without having any affairs.

But this is life and everything varies individually and geographically.

On my on view from experience, it is very very possible.

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Prec1ous(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2017
saaedlee:

i just want to buy you one trailer load of beer and bbq fish.... where you dey?

Lagos and i do not eat fish
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by ashewoboy(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2017
oyindamex:
out of my friends 80% are male while 20% are female... I dont think there is anything wring with having male friends..my opinion tho

none of them has fvcked you or attempted to fvck you? except you lie.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Intrepid01:

Lol...I cant relate with this well well,,,the kind of guys that will say...."I swear I wont put it in, just let the two of them be looking at each other"....Lol......

Most cases (not all tho!), the reason why a guy and a lady will be best friends without emotions or sexual exploit is if one or both are totally unattracted to each other. Meanwhile I can tell you for a fact that...attraction grows with time, that unattractive lady today will just gradually start appearing attractive little by little due to proximity and familiarity.

There is nothing wrong in ladies keeping male friends, but a lady cant have a male guy has her best friend and think nothing will happen. It might take a while but something will eventually happen.....this no be theory o..na from experience.
I've been on nairaland for years, & i must say, this is one of the wisest posts i've ever seen...experience they say, is the best teacher, & indeed you have been taught smiley

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by godfromGod: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2017
styles71:

I've been on nairaland for years, & i must say, this is one of the wisest posts i've ever seen...experience they say, is the best teacher, & indeed you have been taught smiley

You weren't lucky to come across great comments so far... Congratulations on this.... grin
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Kenfil:

Just listen to urself... I prefer male friends and had lots of them before I got married.. All with zero attachments. Most of u will lose good women because u have been wired to think backwards smh
LOL! Story teller. Some women are dishonest and unfortunately, you are one of them. There is no way you could have lots of male friends without sleeping with any. Opposite attracts.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
I have female "companions" but my real friends are guys.i confide in guys more than ladies.None of my male friends has ever hurt me before but I've been hurt by ladies several times.I prefer male friends to female friends.
Another pretender here. I really don't know what's wrong some of you.

1 Like

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by riyanxeally(f): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2017
theres no anomality in that....especially for a gal that loathes gossip...cuz wen three or two re gathered gossip is brewing amongst gals...boys may gossip amongst themselves not wt gals...gals simply tend to avoid such gals cuz thy feel wat thy re doing is anomalous....n most times loathe the gal in question....gals re also known fr frst class betrayal n jealousy amongst each other...to d gal in question wt all dem male friends sometimes it aint easy most times one of the boys you ve so much confidence in ll shock you at d highest voltage level...
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Prec1ous:

Husband
Father
Brothers
Sons

Yeah man. You nailed it here. Forget about some women. They are simply deceptive and dishonest.

2 Likes

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2017
fineboynl:
I have never seen her with other girls. It has always been boys. Let me use this example so you can understand.

8 boys happens to be friends and they are A,B,C,D,E,F,G and H.

First time you saw them together in gathering with the girl. she came with A and left with A. you then have this believe that she is dating A. though they all gist and laugh together like they know each other before.

Another day she came with C and B and left with C and B. But A is not in the gathering.

She became very close to C. You see them on special days that is unusual for non lovers, like Sundays or val day then you think it must definitely be C.

But somehow it looks like the closeness with C drops. she is now very closer to F then you just conclude that she is dating F.

Then you saw her with A yesterday but today with F.

Now you are confused and then make conclusion that she is not dating none of this guys but they are all just only friends.

All this guys are Friends and they all know each other. and she is very beautiful and intelligent. just that she just like Being around with guys. and move with the ones with cars that pick and drop her off. before you think she is prostitute no she is not. you always see them arguing and discussing intelligent topic of argument.

But I was thinking maybe because majority of girls are dull. So she cannot get a good intelligent discussion around girls. The only thing most girls know is boob, butt, and boy's. I might be wrong though.

There's nothing complex about this. She's a fierce Tomboy.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by lordizak(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
I have female "companions" but my real friends are guys.i confide in guys more than ladies.None of my male friends has ever hurt me before but I've been hurt by ladies several times.I prefer male friends to female friends.

HOW MANY DON DO YOU?
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by LordIsaac(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Posterity will not smile on me if I stay quiet. grin
Now, the friendship of Eve with the serpent brought us where we are today. The serpent did not write deception on its forehead. It was "just a friend" to Eve...but that association slayed that perfect family.
Brothers, the day she starts that "he is a friend" thing, start looking for a substitute ASAP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2017
ashewoboy:

none of them has fvcked you or attempted to fvck you? except you lie.
She lied of course. Were you expecting her to tell you the truth? Of course not. smiley
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2017
LordIsaac:
Posterity will not smile on me if I stay quiet. grin
Now, the friendship of Eve with the serpent brought us where we are today. The serpent did not write deception on its forehead. It was "just a friend" to Eve...but that association slayed that perfect family.
Brothers, the day she starts that "he is a friend" thing, start looking for a substitute ASAP!
Exactly smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Ladyjumong(f): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2017
almost everyone made it look like all male frnds are just there to Bleep you. thats imposible, there are still the good ones out there

even though at present ave got no male frnds but truth remains i do rather trust my secret with a guys other than a girl. girlfrnd are nt what u tink they really are. u will ave a close frnd frm childhood only for her to betray u one day.
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by imustsaymymindo: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2017
ibkayee:

I can't blame some girls for thinking this, some guys go to ridiculous lengths to get sex, some nice guys are the collateral damage which is unfair but that's life unfortunately

Lol. Who would a guy have sex with? It's obviously a girl he knows either his babe or friend. Body no be stone o.

If a "nice guy" along the line starts loving you or becomes sexually attracted to you and you sense it, it does not mean the sole purpose of the friendship and his nice deeds were for sex. That is why it is neccessary to redefine relationships because it grows.

Everybody has a tendency to want sex, even a celibate person and it is not a bad thing. Unless you are looking for impotent men as friends. Or dont you ibkayee feel in the mood sometimes even towards a friend? If not, go to the doctor for a check up o. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2017
riyanxeally:
theres no anomality in that....especially for a gal that loathes gossip...cuz wen three or two re gathered gossip is brewing amongst gals...boys may gossip amongst themselves not wt gals...gals simply tend to avoid such gals cuz thy feel wat thy re doing is anomalous....n most times loathe the gal in question....gals re also known fr frst class betrayal n jealousy amongst each other...to d gal in question wt all dem male friends sometimes it aint easy most times one of the boys you ve so much confidence in ll shock you at d highest voltage level...
Good. You are a little bit honest. Couple of months ago, there was a girl who used to ask my sister my whereabouts. And I had to tell my sister to ask her how many male friends she has.

My sister started laughing and said that indeed I could understand she has a lot of boyfriends. My sister and I laughed together. cheesy grin
Re: All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? by Geminiboy: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2017
I have got female two female friends who sees me as there bestie, no attachment, I got a gf too she is cool with them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.