Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking (40577 Views)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by hAlexandro(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2017
undecided Na wa oooo what if they drown unko they will say it's Aye that's doing them
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by hAlexandro(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2017
shocked
Evaberry:

lol this is so me

I love crazy unpredictable freaky men

at least they will have a story to tell about their wedding.

it's memorable for them
I know this is so you That's why we gonna jump off from cocoa house after our wedding
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by bamite(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
I don't know how shallow the water is but that's risky for the bride. If her dress absorbs water,it may become too heavy and pull her to the bottom. People have died from stunts like this.
How many people do you know that have died from this? or you just feel like lying?
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Bamz(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2017
9japrof:
I always love the Westerners, their relationship life is always fun

One create memories, I mean real memories, dating a white girl is always fun, the rules are clear, give me your time, keep your money, don't cheat and everything would be just fine

Buh our case in Nigeria is different, the males want to sample pussies to add to their bragging rights, ladies wants to run down niggas finances because of relationships.

You owe a typical Nigerian girl money from the moment you tell her you love her. Despite their financial status most of em do it, Relationship in Nigeria for the ladies is an employment status, no wonder they want to work in blue chip companies grin

Lmao yes mentality of foreign girls is just a edge above the ones here but we still have some sensible girls around.
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2017
bamite:
How many people do you know that have died from this? or you just feel like lying?

I never said I knew anyone who had died personally. I read an article a few weeks back on weddings that ended tragically, and a bunch of them were as a result of something like this.
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by bamite(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

I never said I knew anyone who had died personally. I read an article a few weeks back on weddings that ended tragically, and a bunch of them were as a result of something like this.
You're not speaking the truth.
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Spells(m): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2017
grin his name is now in the black Nigeria Guinness book of record, copy copy Nigerians ova to y'all.
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2017
bamite:
You're not speaking the truth.
Alright then.
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Cool for her

Check my siggy
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow cute husband and cute wife,make sense as long as you can swim to avoid stories that touches the heart

No bi every pool deep na
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2017
skunk at work...
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by blackbeau1(f): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Nice concept
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Benekruku(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2017
And am still here single feeding fat on indomie!
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing smiley
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Heryordele94(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Am i the only one seeing it like the man is walking on water in the first pics.
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by oblaak(m): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2017
All those fools saying hope he won't leave her after the water must have washed away her real face, does it mean the guy is yet to see her real face even after dating for some time?
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by bellotaofeek: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2017
It's a good stunt when you are Michael Phelps and you know your wife too Na mammy water grin
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by agrovick(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Smh! if it happens, they will start blaming the innocent village people undecided
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by bellotaofeek: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by angelboy01(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2017
RaphaellaDD:
I don't know how shallow the water is but that's risky for the bride. If her dress absorbs water,it may become too heavy and pull her to the bottom. People have died from stunts like this.

Shut up, her husband will safe her.

Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Ilajeboy(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2017
AnkaraStyles:
why do people enjoy swimming...?

the other person(s) swimming with you might just pee in the pool... and you just swallow... eeww...

Anyway My signature lives and dream fashion

Swimming is a necessity....... . In fact it's a must to know how to swim well
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Kenfil(f): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2017
9japrof:

One create memories, I mean real memories, dating a white girl is always fun, the rules are clear, give me your time, keep your money, don't cheat and everything would be just fine

Buh our case in Nigeria is different, the males want to sample pussies to add to their bragging rights, ladies wants to run down niggas finances because of relationships.

You owe a typical Nigerian girl money from the moment you tell her you love her. Despite their financial status most of em do it, Relationship in Nigeria for the ladies is an employment status, no wonder they want to work in blue chip companies grin

Some of these naija guys that have never stepped out from their village or even dated white women will be here yarning nonsense... goodluck in dating ur so wonderful white women and plz leave us naija girls and our wahala alone. Better not
come back crying after they must have dealt with u grin grin tongue
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by niyot124: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
AnkaraStyles:
why do people enjoy swimming...?

the other person(s) swimming with you might just pee in the pool... and you just swallow... eeww...

Anyway My signature lives and dream fashion

grin grin cheesy

How could someone even think of that? grin
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by concho(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Gaiusjacob:
love is a beautiful thing when you are with the right Person
All men are right.........you should be aparticular abt the ladies........
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by HarmonyDee(f): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2017
i like it .... so cool
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Kendroid: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmmmm....why would i try this on my wedding day?

it should be done a day before proposing to her, just to ascertain if u can continue with her! grin
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Rexnegro(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2017
9japrof:

fact
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2017
9japrof:

Yeah right!

Where can one find these mythical white girls you speak of?

Is it the same white girls that can ruin your life by falsely accusing you of sexual harassment?

Or the ones that can have you thrown out of your own house for the slightest provocation?

Abi na the the ones that can divorce you after 5 minutes and go with a huge fraction of your stuff.

Shitty female behaviour cuts across race and nationality.

Some are "good", others aren't.

1 Like

Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2017
The man wants to see if what his mother told him about his wife possessing a me angryrmaid spirit is true wink1 sad
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by AerialMapper: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2017
My only thought is what if the camera man forgot to put the SD card inside the camera or missed the shot?
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by mechanics(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2017
funny
Re: Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking by Sfateema(f): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:
The guy is a sharp guy,he wants to see her real face...hope he won't be dissapointed

And you think he wouldn't have seen that countless times?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.