Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (39389 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Shalom51(f): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
someone else will do it to her. KARMA will see to that.it is so painful to sacrifice a lot for a man,thinking you are building for your future. the is one simple truth, he does not deserve you. yours will find you.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
There's love in sharing
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Greatzeus(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oh baby you,gat what I need,but you said he's just a friend,but you said he's just a friend....Biz Marie

grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by adajoe555: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Some female friends are poisonous like the venom of a dangerous snake . they can kill as fast as

Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by JustAPhase(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
It's a phase dear, Kpele.
It's not about your friend, your man is the betrayer. He lied behind you and before your friend to convince her to sleep with him.
Men!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by onadana: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry
This is it!

Trust nobody.
That guy no try ooo....
But two years? It's been a long time a cuming grin
Two years and she was not aware.They really knew she was dumb.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Elf912: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Vengeance is for the Lord....I on the other hand,will punish them
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
South Africa and their nasty lifestyle
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Ezionye(f): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Shalom51:
someone else will do it to her. KARMA will see to that.it is so painful to sacrifice a lot for a man,thinking you are building for your future. the is one simple truth, he does not deserve you. yours will find you.

KARMA does not always happen. She should just try and move on
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by DukeNija(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Vutseck:

you are still a kid,by the time you grow up you won't be saying this

So cheating is a sign of maturity? Or exclusively for grown ups?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by omooba969(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

This is the most painful part is when ur very own friend will kill ur vibe.. angry

Sharing one diick..sharing one place..TF! angry

I thought there's love in sharing. undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by kruusy: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
friends are actually ur worst enemy
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Ejegbleje(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which one is behind her back? Is there anything like behind her front?
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by omooba969(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:
Kai... I just checked her pics on Twitter and this girl is smoking hurt.

Make God punish me if I cheat on any woman I marry. It's rubbish na, if you are not satisfied to the point you don't need another lady in your life. Nigga don't marry her. Go marry the one you contented with for Gods sake.

See as the mofo just cause this beauty unnecessary pain. Useless man. It will never be well with you. angry

Maybe I would have been able to fall in love with this kind of lady. She seems fun. Kai. What's her location. Okay South Africa. Na backyard.

God this man no try at all. I can never cheat on my woman no matter what. Instead of you to cheat break up /divorce and bring in the new one you want na. angry

I hate any form of cheating!

You sound like Pastor Asari Dokubo grin & you com blow ya trumpet sotey you com dey yan opata.

Guy, nobody holy pass. You fit dey deceive teenagers with your comment but not NL chicksgrin...dem sharp pass you. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by omooba969(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:

Come don't let me slay your life. Don't quote me and say rubbish. May amodioha slay you if you quote me and say rubbish again.

Who is amadioha & what does he/she look like? grin

What's his/her surname, where does he/she reside?

Nonsense ! cool
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by omooba969(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

I disagree oo.. embarassed

What is for Mary is for Mary...What is for Kate is for Kate...thats a dicck ...its not meant for sharing angry

And who told you this crap? undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Vutseck(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
DukeNija:

So cheating is a sign of maturity? Or exclusively for grown ups?
the road isn't as smooth as you are made to believe

a faithful partner can be pushed to the wall by his/her hubby
it's like a game, you cannot predict until you get there .
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rubbish story! Meanwhile some people are trying to come up with some money for their child's hospital treatment.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by omooba969(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
hmmmm.....your greatest enemy is someone very close to you

True.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by BaLyrix(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
The most dangerous creatures on earth is a fake friend
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by toprealman: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
Girls Keep your "friends" away from your "guy" ...

Guys keep your "girl" away from your friends.... undecided

Betrayal everywhere... embarassed
Guys try make "good" friends.....IF NEED BE!
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Bellocq32(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin grin smiley
softwerk:
shocked

Sorry my dear!

Maybe you've always been bragging to your girlfriends how good your man is and she decided to give it a try and got hooked on him for 2years grin

Whatever happened to there's love in sharing grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by delishpot: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
favourmic:
I feel sorry for some man never collect from a woman because of this, what if say nah he get the bed?

Don't men brag about their own too? Have you not seen or heard of men who say they caught their babe with another man under the roof THEY paid for? Or men complaining of girls talking to other men with the phone they bought for them? Or girls going to visit a guy with the car he bought for them?

Why is it a big deal when a woman also says the same? ABI did they give her discount on the bed based on her gender?
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Zeze06(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Always Trust your enemies more than your friends...

toprealman:
Guys try make "good" friends.....IF NEED BE!
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by olupee1234(f): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
This life has gotten to the extent u don't trust anybody again expect your self. Don't put all u have struggled for in the hands of a guy cos u get disappointed at the end.
Experienced this before it wasn't easy.( caught boo with the person he called friend. The girl was talking to me any time she is with him not knowing they are frolicking around each other.)
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by favourmic(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
delishpot:

Don't men brag about their own too? Have you not seen or heard of men who say they caught their babe with another man under the roof THEY paid for? Or men complaining of girls talking to other men with the phone they bought for them? Or girls going to visit a guy with the car he bought for them?

Why is it a big deal when a woman also says the same? ABI did they give her discount on the bed based on her gender?

Bro who is the head of the family?
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by yemmit90: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:

Come don't let me slay your life. Don't quote me and say rubbish. May amodioha slay you if you quote me and say rubbish again.

He is telling you an obvious truth man. If you reach that stage, you will understand the sacrifice men made in order to stick with one woman for life.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by correctguy101(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
No one should be satisfied. It is impossible, we only tame our animalism. I pity women a lot, especially those who are so afraid of losing their marriage while nursing the strongest passion for sex orgy and bad ass fucking.

Truth is, marriage is not human, it is an invention of man, to control their supply of women. It is not natural. I believe women should also play. It should be with who you love, cos love is the ultimate aim.

Badt guy, but I seem to think same.

Concept of sin and the likes don't work on me.
I give my body anything it needs and can't stop my woman from doing same. She's very religious tho.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by gratefulheart(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
TGoddess:
They will never admit it.

What about the lady friend? Maybe she seduce him...remember she cut them in her house. That's a shameless girl(friend for that matter)

I am not justifying the guy. It must be a shared blame (responsibility) if s/he offered why did you take? Your friend for that matter that kind of girl can kill.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by iamtardey: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
says who?
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by toprealman: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
Always Trust your enemies more than your friends...

That "friend" you are talking about is actually an enemy. Forget those ancient quotes.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by iswallker(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Something is not adding up..

The gal is not half as fine as the complainant... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.