Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (39430 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by TourismMan(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is why my girlfriend is so serious against introducing any of her female friends to me best on her past experience.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Carter4luv(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
If any woman take ur man alway from u dat means ure not responsible
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by cstr1000: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
South african girls are freaky mehn.
Have fun, don't fall in love, wear a condom and you will be fine.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Zeze06(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
You are still living your illusions if trust anyone...

And brother, never despises ancient wisdom... Because what "was" is what "is" and what "is" is what "will be".....

toprealman:
That "friend" you are talking about is actually an enemy. Forget those ancient quotes.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Ceccylia(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
nikkypearl:
Shior!

awon iran Jezebel oshi
lol..u r not nice
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
See the way u painted it. You said women should play,but, they should play with who they love. What if the love of her life don't fucck her properly,what would you advise she do?
Billyonaire:
No one should be satisfied. It is impossible, we only tame our animalism. I pity women a lot, especially those who are so afraid of losing their marriage while nursing the strongest passion for sex orgy and bad ass fucking.

Truth is, marriage is not human, it is an invention of man, to control their supply of women. It is not natural. I believe women should also play. It should be with who you love, cos love is the ultimate aim.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by MrDoGood(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

This is it!

Trust nobody.

That guy no try ooo....

But two years? It's been a long time a coming grin
The dude is playing his game tight. No external family � yet ..... She should thank Jah .
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by mecussey(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:
Kai... I just checked her pics on Twitter and this girl is smoking hurt.

Make God punish me if I cheat on any woman I marry. It's rubbish na, if you are not satisfied to the point you don't need another lady in your life. Nigga don't marry her. Go marry the one you contented with for Gods sake.

See as the mofo just cause this beauty unnecessary pain. Useless man. It will never be well with you. angry

Maybe I would have been able to fall in love with this kind of lady. She seems fun. Kai. What's her location. Okay South Africa. Na backyard.

God this man no try at all. I can never cheat on my woman no matter what. Instead of you to cheat break up /divorce and bring in the new one you want na. angry

I hate any form of cheating!

bro u wont understand until u marry. It takes a lot of discipline to remain faithful. It take more than what it takes not to cheat on your girlfirend. Marriage is only good for mature folks...
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Amberon11: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Chai...
pcguru1:

Its sad I only have one friend I trust , I don't really trust people too, I have colleague all the while she was dating her boyfriend for years and she introduced him to me, I even advised her on the guy when he was giving her issues and he was staying with her, all this while apparently he was engaged to another girl and when he broke up the next month he was planning his wedding I've told her if I see him I'll let him know he's a b.itch I did favours for him on the premise that he's dating my friend. I hope their marriage crashes
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Amberon11: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Buhaaah
Briee:
Lol, its painful. A friend did something similar to me. The husband calls me whenever she had miscarriage. I'll be like my God is a man of war!
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by KingGBsky(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
What boyfriend and girlfriend relationship had turn this world into. All for sex and nothing else. Oh My God!
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
she just dey para ontop bed, what if she had bought house for the guy or rented an appartment for him?
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by NameCheckers: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

This is the most painful part is when ur very own friend will kill ur vibe.. angry

Sharing one diick..sharing one place..TF! angry
sharap young man
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2017
illuminated93:
See the way u painted it. You said women should play,but, they should play with who they love. What if the love of her life don't fucck her properly,what would you advise she do?
It is not the power of the bleeps that generates orgasm, it is the feelings generated by the Bleep that climaxes the sensations. So, do not kill yourself, if a woman loves you, she climaxes at every thrust. Eventually, the love will flow to the gradient of the orgasm inducer.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2017
Interesting
Billyonaire:
It is not the power of the bleeps that generates orgasm, it is the feelings generated by the Bleep that climaxes the sensations. So, do not kill yourself, if a woman loves you, she climaxes at every thrust. Eventually, the love will flow to the gradient of the orgasm inducer.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by Zedoo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
A fool.

Put your partner on blast not your friend.
Your partner is more responsible and accountable to you than your friend. He 's the one who is meant to be loyal to the pussy he screws....

It's that simple.
Re: Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs by toprealman: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Zeze06:
You are still living your illusions if trust anyone...

And brother, never despises ancient wisdom... Because what "was" is what "is" and what "is" is what "will be".....
My dear, we have moved on. we are on same page.....trust nobody!
Ancient wisdom is great, but I chose what adds value to my world.
Happy Sallah......suya served by 6pm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.