Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

190 Relationship Therapy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 190 Relationship Therapy (20723 Views)

190❤️ Sexy 190❤️ / 190's Message To Nigerian Women And Women In General / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2011
Relationship counselling helps you to make the most of your relationships, past, present or future. Relate can help you even if you are not currently in a relationship. Many people believe that Relate is only here to help with the major crises in people’s relationships. I am the first source of help when people face divorce or separation; affairs or major conflict. Not Just that i am also here for worries that might seem trivial or minor. Even if things are going perfectly for you, I can help keep things that way. I can help you to find the support that is best for you and at a time to fit in with your life.

You can also receive relationship counselling via telephone by yourself or with your partner, even if you are dialling in from different locations. Telephone counselling can offer great flexibility.I render my services all over the world,

Hear directly from my customer's

My parents are always arguing and I don't have anyone to talk to
It is normal for parents to argue and disagree from time to time, in fact sometimes it is healthy to bring their differences out in the open rather than keeping it bottled up and staying angry. Even if they are rowing regularly, there can be a lot of love, care and affection in between. In fact, watching your parents disagree if not always damaging and may help you deal well with arguments as you grow up.
However, it is different if the arguments become too heated and too often.
Children often worry that when parents argue, it means that they no longer love each other and that they may get divorced. It can be very upsetting to hear your parents call each other unkind names and yell at each other.
Remember that the arguments are not necessary about you or anything that you have done, but rather between the two of them.
Where it becomes too heated and too frequent, you should remember the following:
It is not your job to be a referee.
Stay out of the argument.
Go somewhere else in the house, close the door, find something else to do until it is over
Although your parents may resort to name calling, and saying unkind and hurtful things to each other, it does not mean that it is OK for you to do likewise

Where parents lose control and may hurt each other, they will need the help of another adult to get their anger under control.
What you can do:
Talk to a relative whom you can trust.
Talk to a teacher
Talk to an adult friend whom you can trust
Talk to the school counsellor, or a therapist or a Relate family counsellor.

These people know how to help families work on problems, including fighting. They can help by teaching family members to listen to each other and talk about feelings without yelling and screaming.
Although it may take some work and time, people in families can learn to get along better.

Call 190 the relationship counsellor on 0750-talk-to-190
or visit,
E-mail me privately on the email on my profile,

Talk to 190 to help you,
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by MrCork17: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2011
MOD. KINDLY LOCK THIS THREAD. HE JUST BROKE THE RULE AGAIN: CHEEERS!!! angry
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2011
^^You need help with your love life, Talk 2 me i can help, undecided
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by iyatrustee(f): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2011
yeah! how do i get a guy i have been eyeing without me making the first move
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by iyatrustee(f): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2011
BTW dat Fakenumber aint going thru angry angry
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2011
^^Why dont you email me for my services or give me a call,
Discussing your issue here on a public forum is against the company's policy
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Woke4all(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

yeah! how do i get a guy i have been eyeing without me making the first move
Pls be patient and wait abit while Dr love google search ur question.

@190,  grin questions coming soon,
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by iyatrustee(f): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2011
chei! i am sure women make up most of ur clients? you go just dey fire dey go! grin grin wetin concern me with policy? abeg answer my question before them snatch my guy jor. angry
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2011
@woke,

Bring em, please hurry my bus would soon come,
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

chei! i am sure women make up most of your clients? you go just dey fire dey go! grin grin wetin concern me with policy? abeg answer my question before them snatch my guy jor. angry

Easy you dont have grumble before passing your opinion across,
If you want to get a nice guy to like you, you start off as friends then you ask if he's single. If he says yeah, you ask but if he says no get flirty, try harder, but not too extreme, and see if you can make him change and if that doesn't work, lay off. Remain friendly not stalker-like. Creepy isn't attractive to anyone.If they are looking at you every now and then, then you are doing GREAT!
Now if you are too shy, when he's near, talk with a lot of friends and laugh. Act like you're having fun. Make sure you dont give off a fake impression. Just be yourself. NEVER change for a guy. If he looks at you then it's a sign of paying attention. Good luck!
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Beync(f): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2011
relationship doctor, i do u hav my kind of dose undecided
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by iyatrustee(f): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
190:

Easy you dont have grumble before passing your opinion across,
If you want to get a nice guy to like you, you start off as friends then you ask if he's single. If he says yeah, you ask but if he says no get flirty, try harder, but not too extreme, and see if you can make him change and if that doesn't work, lay off. Remain friendly not stalker-like. Creepy isn't attractive to anyone.If they are looking at you every now and then, then you are doing GREAT!
Now if you are too shy, when he's near, talk with a lot of friends and laugh. Act like you're having fun. Make sure you dont give off a fake impression. Just be yourself. NEVER change for a guy. If he looks at you then it's a sign of paying attention. Good luck!

good answer from a crackhead undecided undecided
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Woke4all(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2011

She loves me like crazy though am very ugly. Will she still love me when I’m
old and saggy?
grin
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2011
Beync:

relationship doctor, i do u hav my kind of dose undecided

madam how may we be of assistance

iyatrustee:

good answer from a crackhead undecided undecided
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2011
Woke4all:

She loves me like crazy though am very ugly. Will she still love me when I’m
old and saggy?
grin

Yes she would, thats why they say Love conquer's all things,
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by MOBO444(f): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
Alll 190 is saying is perfectly correct.
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Beync(f): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
he  loves her crazy for more than 6yrs  now but she dont feel an inche for him even tho she keeps flowin hopng dat  one day she l find a reason to luv him back but  
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^Please we are talking about real life real time issues here not using someone
as a point of reference,if she/he need's help then ask him/her to contact me personally in my
relationship clinic except the person in question here is you, undecided
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Woke4all(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2011
I got money, cars and everything yet she don't want to grant me visa into Jerusalem.

How do i get her laid within 1hour coz she's here with me now?
grin
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2011
Woke4all:

I got money, cars and everything yet she don't want to grant me visa into Jerusalem.

How do i get her laid within 1hour coz she's here with me now?
grin

Reach for her hands, hair, shoulders, ankles, and back. Don't just always wait for her to do it first. If she doesn't like it, she'll definitely let you know. But touching someone communicates to them that you find them attractive, and also that you're reasonably confident. Both of these things can make someone feel more attracted to you
Make her feel irresistible, like you have to restrain yourself around her. Try it by telling her something seductive, starting with rejection of this desirable thing - ex. "Please don't wear short skirt tonight, as I will not resist the temptation!" or something like that "Please don't touch me like that, cause I like it more than I should!" She'll probably keep doing it (consider it a form of reverse psychology).
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Beync(f): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2011
Which real life issue am i not talking about? am i talking about abstract world, u shud be able to address any issue wtehr the person is bein referenced or not. which clinic undecided
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Woke4all(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2011
MOBO444:

Alll 190 is saying is perfectly correct.
lolz, MOBO444 Online?  Then one crazy thread is about to be created soon. grin
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2011
Beync:

Which real life issue again r u not talking about? am i talking about abstract world, u shud be able to address any issue wtehr the person is bein referenced or not. which clinic undecided

Your clinic  angry angry
Dont let me pull off these my white doctor clothes and put on my amour for war on you  undecided undecided  angry angry
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
Im sorry my patients,

This Beync wants to disrupt my clinic,
i bet she needs psychological help, and a man

NEXT PERSON PLEASE,
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Woke4all(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2011
190:

Reach for her hands, hair, shoulders, ankles, and back. Don't just always wait for her to do it first. If she doesn't like it, she'll definitely let you know. But touching someone communicates to them that you find them attractive, and also that you're reasonably confident. Both of these things can make someone feel more attracted to you
Make her feel irresistible, like you have to restrain yourself around her. Try it by telling her something seductive, starting with rejection of this desirable thing - ex. "Please don't wear short skirt tonight, as I will not resist the temptation!" or something like that "Please don't touch me like that, cause I like it more than I should!" She'll probably keep doing it (consider it a form of reverse psychology).

Pls doctor she refused to even sit close to me now and she's about to leave.  What do i do coz if not today am cutting her off? grin
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2011
Woke4all:

Pls doctor she refused to even sit close to me now and she's about to leave.  What do i do coz if not today am cutting her off? grin

if shes about leaving you wont be here typing on nairaland
get up grab her azz and kiss her, Gaddemit!! angry angry angry

these patients are making work difficult for me,
undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Woke4all(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2011
if shes about leaving you wont
be here typing on nairaland
Just locked the door and threw the key away so that i can inform you what's going on. grin

get up grab her azz and kiss her,
Gaddemit!!
Doc, You mean i shouldrape force her? shocked cheesy
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^yes since Jericho dont want to come to Jerusalem

then bring Jerusalem to Jericho

Ra[i]p[/i]e her if you have to,

**wipes sweat with handkerchief** this work nor easy
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Coolabbie: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2011
Rotflmao! Doc u want put person 4 trouble o! grin grin grin
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by iyatrustee(f): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2011
hey doc! good job

Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by Woke4all(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
190:

^^yes since Jericho dont want to come to Jerusalem

then bring Jerusalem to Jericho

Ra[i]p[/i]e her if you have to,

**wipes sweat with handkerchief** this work nor easy

sir i just did dat now she's crying and she threatened to arrest me. Wha should i do now?
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by iyatrustee(f): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^^ run! Run for your life. But did you come? tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? / All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.