Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79791 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:30am On Jun 09, 2007
Oh yes na ma man
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BlkDiamond(f): 5:31am On Jun 09, 2007
grin grin grin haha ur a bad ass, make chiogo catch u there.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2007
Even devil get followers,so am not surprisd
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2007
BlkDiamond:

grin grin grin haha your a bad ass, make chiogo catch u there.
lol, i already did but what can i say. I already made all d points i need to make. so, comin' back to yell faze won't affect me in any way.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 3:26am On Jun 11, 2007
BlkDiamond:

grin grin grin haha your a bad ass, make chiogo catch u there.
SO SAD and pathetic

FAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by seunspice(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2007
I actually went out over the weekend to pick up CDs from these two guys (cause i never had any of their works before) and after careful examination of both, i would still pick 2face. From my little knowledge of music (composition, arrangements, mixing and recording) i think the two are basically just OK. forget the hype on anyone of them. However, lyrically and imaginativelly i give kudos to 2face, it is rather unfortunate that he is stuck with kennis music where the 'hype' talks louder than the work but nonetheless he is good.
One aspect where faze is definitely better though is the videos. Most of us know anyway that kennis music artists make the worst videos in nija. In fact the animated video of 'For Instance' is way below Faze's 'Kolomental' and dont forget that the video makes more impressions most times than the songs, afterall if there were no videos michael jackson would have been 'that irritating screaming thing'.
However, 2face is my choice anytime anyday, he is lyrically better, has a better musical arrangement and is more of a complete muscian than faze. No disrepect though, Faze rocks too. i hope he can deliever mor songs without screaming, crying or going kolomental.
cheers
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ Seunspice,

Was there any more need for this post? Since you already made up your mindremember your first post? even before  your  "careful examination"

Anyway i appreciate the fact that You triedunsuccessfully to sound fair, so that your post would seem credible, but its obvious your opinion is premeditated, sentimental and baseless.

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by danniecool(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2007
I think the most listen is grass to grace (2face Idibia) but Independent (Face) is the tightest among the two.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ronnieslimz(f): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2007
2face jorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! grin cheesy wink
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
tu face, the special one
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2007
seunspice:

I actually went out over the weekend to pick up CDs from these two guys (cause i never had any of their works before) and after careful examination of both, i would still pick 2face. From my little knowledge of music (composition, arrangements, mixing and recording) i think the two are basically just OK. forget the hype on anyone of them. However, lyrically and imaginativelly i give kudos to 2face, it is rather unfortunate that he is stuck with kennis music where the 'hype' talks louder than the work but nonetheless he is good.
One aspect where faze is definitely better though is the videos. Most of us know anyway that kennis music artists make the worst videos in nija. In fact the animated video of 'For Instance' is way below Faze's 'Kolomental' and don't forget that the video makes more impressions most times than the songs, afterall if there were no videos michael jackson would have been 'that irritating screaming thing'.
However, 2face is my choice anytime anyday, he is lyrically better, has a better musical arrangement and is more of a complete muscian than faze. No disrepect though, Faze rocks too. i hope he can deliever mor songs without screaming, crying or going kolomental.
cheers
thank u, pls. no need for further comment. my work here is done! grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 12:38am On Jun 13, 2007
Faze rocks too. i hope he can deliever mor songs without screaming, crying or going kolomental.
Laughing and rolling on the floor
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 4:10am On Jun 13, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by whateva(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2007
Alora Lord101 listen Faze cant be compared with 2. Face did wounderfully well on that track on a plane i personally don't give a Bleep who 2 is but the fact that 2 is trying, and face is as well good but not up to 2. Letter to my brother was lyrically better off that see me so lord try and check out for instance like i said i dont give a Bleep who 2 is but that 4 instance was as well good Face tried so much when he did Alphabetical Love but let us not all forget where he got Kolomental's instrumental from , right?
LORD101 "AWU"
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ronnieslimz(f): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2007
tu-baba!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2007
mr "no-shakin'" u know who am talkin' about. got it. tongue tongue tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 2zero: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2007
The two guys are good but I prefer Tuface to Faze because he's gat Lyric. So thumb up 4 Tuface
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 5:58am On Jun 18, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2007
IT'S KIND OF FUNNY HOW FAZE FANS ARE GRADUALLY FADING OUT IN THIS FORUM,I KNOW A LOT OF THEM ARE ALIVE AND KICKING BUT THEY'VE REALISE THE FACT OF THE DISCUSSION THAT 2BABA IS JUST LIKE A FATHER TO FAZE MUSICALLY.
@ BARO
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE BUT I HATE UR CONTRIBUTION BECAUSE IT LACKS THE NECESARY REQUIREMENT FOR A GOOD THINKING HIPHOPHEAD.THERE ARE WHOLE LOT OF FAZE FANS IN HERE BUT THEY SOUND MATURE EXCEPT YOU THAT ALWAYS PERSONALISE ISSUE AND ATTIMES GET URSELF IN TROUBLE BY GOING OUT OF THE TOPIC CONTEXT I PITY UR EXISTENCE!
TO ALL 2BABA FANS,2FACE IS SHOOTING SOME VIDEO THAT WILL SWEEP YOU OFF YOUR FEET,THAT SHOWS THAT HE HEARD AND UNDERSTAND HOW IS FANS FEEL ABOUT HIS CAREER i.e TO PRODUCE A BETTER VIDEO.THE MAKING OF TRUE LOVE WAS AIRED ON PRIMETIME AFRICA AND WITH THE MAKING I HAD THE PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF A TIGHTEST VIDEO IN THE NIGERIAN MUSIC SCENE! KEEP UR FINGER CROSS PEEPS
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2007
@eleshin, a'iight, cool.

@topic 2FACE! wanna know why? HE RULES! tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ TOSINADEDA
I LOVE THE WAY YOU REACT TO SUBMISSION IN THIS FORUM,WE REALY NEED PPLE LIKE YOU IN THE FORUM HOW I WISH I KNOW YOU 2FACE LOYALIST SO THAT I CAN LOCATE YOU IN 2FACE SHOWS COZ I'M ALWAYS IN HIS SHOW.TO ALL THE PPLE IN YANKEE THAT HAS ONE OR 2 CONTRIBUTION FOR HIS ROYAL MAJESTY  KING INNOCENT UJAH IDIBIA THE OLORIOKO OF AFRICAN KINGDOM.YOU CAN GET HIM VIA HIS MANAGER,HER NAME IS JOYCE IZE IYAMU AND HER NUMBER IS 2348023402173.I USE TO CALL HER EVERY NOW AND THEN TO TELL HIM WHAT WE EXPECT OF THE AFRICAN MUSIC KING.  SO @TOSINADEDA, AND CO  IN NIGERIA I WILL LIKE TO EXTEND MY HAND OF FRIENDSHIP TO ALL OF YOU THAT THINK LIKEWISE WITH ME.MY ADDY IS TLOVEPUSSY@YAHOO.COM AND MY NUMBER IS 2348024494470.LOOKING 4WARD TO UR MESSAGE(I PREFER MSG THAN VOICECALL).OR YOU JUST HIT UP UR NUMBER IN THE FORUM I WILL PUT A CALL ACROSS.CHEERS TO ALL IDIBIANS OR CAN I SAY 2BABANIANS COZ WE RULE! .AFTER 2FACE THERE SHALL BE MANY BUT NOT FAZE GET THAT INTO UR NARROW BRAIN.!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
@9ja4ever and ayefele
all i have been getting from you in this forum is "faze rocks",you can't even highlight a point to butress ur point. YOU ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED FROM THIS FORUM kidding just to let you know that you gat give a cogent point.
@ chiogo
i envy ur intellectual contribution keepit up gurl.i gat ur back! 2face 4ever
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Liar: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2007
CHEERS TO ALL IDIBIANS OR CAN I SAY 2BABANIANS COZ WE RULE! .AFTER 2FACE THERE SHALL BE MANY BUT NOT FAZE

Why not prove it first on this forum maybe i might be convinced grin

But for now i go with the POLL  wink

FAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 3:40am On Jun 20, 2007
eleshin:

@9ja4ever and ayefele
all i have been getting from you in this forum is "faze rocks",you can't even highlight a point to butress your point. YOU ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED FROM THIS FORUM kidding just to let you know that you gat give a cogent point.

were, FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 1:58am On Jun 22, 2007
FAZE cos he gat d lyrics.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kosikosi: 4:21am On Jun 22, 2007
@eleshin

are u tuface OR HIS BROTHER

I LOVE BOTH FAZE AND TUFACE
THEY ROCK
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 4:44am On Jun 22, 2007
it dont matter
FAZE MY MENTOL
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by SBSNRahim: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2007
Am waiting for these two guys
next tracks then you can see wots up.
So did any of you check my posting?

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2007
Faze

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.