Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79801 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 6:07am On Jun 29, 2007
black face is annoyin to listen to. he needs to go away immediately.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ baro,
who is a liar here.in the popular song category 2face 4 instant is there,how come you omit that.4 me i did not count that best producer category  for the nomination of the two artists.for the kennys influence you are only usin it as alibi,2face is not the only artist under kennis,we still have baba dee,sound sultan,ksb and others how come they did not not merit such an high number of nomination.if you are intelligent enough you will understand that after 2face had launch his hypertek entertainment outfit things have seize to be rosy between 2face and kennys.dont misconstrue me,it is just a common sense because 2face sighned three years two album with them and refuses to renew the contract but float his own label,ther is 100% possibility that he is going to leave kennis after his contract lapses because he wil have to concentrate more on the enterpreneural aspect of him.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ Eleshin
Lets not argue over what's on paper for all to see, 'For Instance' is not in the Most popular song category, please check your copy of Encomium magazine more carefully, ok. We all make mistakes sometimes, maybe thats what happened when u inflated 2face's nominations

As for other Kennis acts not getting nominations, it is only logical that only an album that is promotedan consequently popular that gets nominations , remember Sound Sultan accused Kenny of not giving his album ample promotion.

who is a liar here.in the popular song category 2face 4 instant is there,how come you omit that.4 me i did not count that best producer category for the nomination of the two artists

OK lets assumeincorrectly that ur assertion is correct; that will still leave 2face with 7 and Faze with 6, U see u will still have to share the appellation liar with the real "NAIRALAND LIAR"

Eleshin for once you sound so crestfallen, very unlike the 2face "PR CONSULTANT" i have come to know on this threadwhere faze rules. My dear hope all is well oo.

PEACE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2007
2face
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ baro,
are you telling me that kennis did not promote baba dee album?are you saying the attention they gave to KSB was not enough to earn more than nomination in the award?i said it before you always look 4 an alibi before an action.you went further to address me as 2face PR consultant in nairaland,it makes me laugh because i only see 2face in shows i have never had conversation with him talk more of being a confidant.i only feel his music though i feel faze music but i hate when p'ple compare them.it is just like ant and elephant being on the same stage,no doubt the ant will be invisible, these has always show in the track they both feature even their new sinle on radio "NA U WEY MATTER' the maturity and charisma edge 2face above the two although black was the lead vocalist in the track.i'm sure you are aware that forthnight ago 2face was in america shooting the video for his album, even the making of true love was shown on primetime africa.despite your knowledge of that you are stiil informing us that faze went to SOUTH AFRICA to shoot videos.well "shoe get size and okrika get quality".on monday i'm sure you will via me congratulate 2face if you aint a pessimist or a kind of player hater for the AMEN award and i'm also ready to congratulate you if chibuzor orji a.k.a lyrical urge a.k.a faze win any award because fair play is the name of the game.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ baro
pls how can i vote in the poll,i always see the poll but unable to vote?.how do you guys vote?.i hope you have vote 4 faze 4 the AMEN award because i use to do so 4 2face everyday
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2007
fair play is the name of the game.

I wish you can ever be fair for once
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ Eleshin

On the top of the thread u got something like this

Faze o
2face o

Just click on the circle at front of the act i.e Faze that you are voting for, simple
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2007
Haba Eleshin!! how dare u compare the promotion and hype accorded Baba dee and that of 2face? Lets not even talk about KSB cos she is simply whackto sing no be by force
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by aikmamah1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2007
after all said and done faze still speak better english than 2face grin grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by aikmamah1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2007
they r back again, the plateshuin boiz click link to view their link
http://www.slide.com/pivot?ad=0&tt=25&sk=0&cy=ms&th=0&id=360287970193647168&map=2?66,4
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2007
FAZE, oooooooooo
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 1:00am On Jun 30, 2007
Fazee na d man
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 1:45am On Jun 30, 2007
abeg scReam amm make them hear, FAZE OOOOOOOOO
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 1:51am On Jun 30, 2007
2face
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 1:54am On Jun 30, 2007
abeg shut it, FAZE na baba,, the man
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2007
2face
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2007
2face,africas finest
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2007
tuface,africas finest
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:24am On Jul 03, 2007
FAZe
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2007
Well i do not know what you guys are trying to say, all i can is that Tu face is tight and he's been outstanding way back when they boys were together.
Tu face is a legend as far as entertainment is concerned in NIgeria
Lets see it from this angle, Apart from fela,femi,ksa who has brought recognition of Nigerian Music who else has don that if not Tu face.

Am not trying to diss faze, he's doing his thingy very well . but i still gat to go with Idibia.

Tu face is my man anytime anyday.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2007
2face!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 2:16am On Jul 04, 2007
Faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2007
@tayotere,mind u this thread is all about the album and not video,u can go and start a video thread yeah.we all know that kennis don't have good concept of videos but right now we are not talking about that,atleast u know that no shaking is a wicked song and please which of faze song's will u compare to no shaking,i mean lyrical content,we want music that make sense because i don't dance to nonsense.to all u that feel that independent is better than grass to grace,plz tell me the contents of the album and wot impact does it play to an average nigerian and which message did it pass to us.do we have to go carzy with kolomental while we are hungry in nigeria.how many tatto palours are in nigeria because i wonder where the tattoes gals come from.i can't even play letter to my brother in london because people might think am playing a gay song though it sounds but no way.80% of the independent album is all about love,the album is made up of 15 tracks,9 full tracks,3 skits,one remix and a track that had verse one as a track and verse 2 as another track.if i was faze i would have made the track 'on the plane' a trubuite to the victims of plane crashes in nigeria than a love song,hungry people don't fall in love and no dey think tattoe.faze is a good singer with a good voice but he haven't really used it positvely as long as good music is concerned,tell me any song in the independent album that u will compare with 2face 'onelove' let not be suprised if we end up hearing it in another hoolywood movie or a united nation anthem.to all faze fanz u should beg him to write positive songs so he use his wonderful well and atleast the world will hear him or will be the nigeria neyo or chris brown.faze have a long way to go, a\nd for those sayin that faze will shake in 2007,we know he will shake 2007 because tuface have alreadyt said it all no shaking,so shake on while we listen to good music not people that want to use fake emotionally songs to make people buy their album.am tired of this bullshit

abeg tll them again, If Bob marley were to be alive, he will love to do a remix of tuface's 'one love'
apart from that no girl, lady or woman in nigeria will listen to 'if love is a crime' an will not fall in love with it. he did it with african and am sure most of those hating idibia rocked to he's song.
As for me tu face is the best and am gonna give it to 'grass 2 grace' cos the lyrical contents were matured.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2007
i've been down with malaria since sunday,i couldn't reply to many submissions but now im back!
@ baro,
i may be a true fan of tubaba but i'm also a very good fan of p'boiz which faze fortunately happen to be an integral part of. 2face will continue to rule until somebody more charismatic and more musically endowed than he do surface in the scene.you know very sure that the most mature album that touch every strata of existence is "grass 2 grace" in this year.listen i'm not talking of a one track album that its existence is felt more only in lagos clubs,NO! pls listen to the lyrics.2FACE TILL OKOTIE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2007
Don't mind all the faze fans it lyrics like "O girl u too fly like butterfly" that they think is talent. That line is so freaking laughable and ridiculous. I was listening to that song with a friend that just heard it for the first time and she just burst into laughter. Funny enough I was trying to make a mix cd for her so I decided to include some faze songs. The only one she left on the list b4 burning the cd was "Kolomental". Seriously though, faze is so unpopular over here its not funny. Talk about faze and people are like "who?", then u know have to start explaining he was in the same group with 2face. In fact I can confidently say that even D'banj's songs are more popular over here than faze (at least my Kenyan friend can sing "why me"wink. Lets really stop comparing these two, both artist are good in their own right but its still too early to compare them. Let faze's money and popularity and talent grow up a bit then we'll start.

Just to let some faze fans know b4 they start arguing about faze's popularity. When naija concerts are organized around here, I find sponsors for them, last year it was 2face, this yr its d'banj, no one is talking about faze. why do u think that is? Ppl want to make money from the artistes they bring in. I know ppl that are traveling from other states to come watch D'banj, the buzz is there. Believe me, no one would be moved if it was faze. Now if faze is that talented and his music is not that well known, how can we explain that? I think some of his fans should just get off the keyboard and go help promote him anyway you can. Concerts, album sales, buzz is essential to any artiste's success. We can sit here and argue all day, all I know is faze has to do more, tho' I can tell you exactly what he has to do.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Liar: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2007
"O girl u too fly like butterfly"

Its "Baby u too fine like butterfly" we all know how beautiful butterflies can be, i see nothing wrong in that line
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2007
elther 'baby or girl you too fine like butterfly',it reminds me of the nursery rhymes we use to mime during infancy.since he was desperate to equal the success of 2face he had to be tight in lyrics not butterfly and locust rendition.well the guy(faze) himself knows that his album is one track album when he was interviewed in encomium magazine where he was ask to give message to his fans,he thank his producer and all the p'ple that make kolomental a success,which means the only success in independent is kolomental.you know very sure that "grass 2 grace" is full of hits it will be too difficult not only 4 2face but for all the listener of the album to pin point a favourite.ladies and gentlemen we are not suppose to be arguing if not for the hatred some p'ple have for ANYBODY that is succesful in his chosen career.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2007
omigosh yall still on this shit, men!!! what are the polls for?

no amount of typing can make 2face better so stop pushing it already, k
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2007
eeyaaa, zigbo boo, u're back. nice to see u.

*clears throat* 2FACE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.