Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,382 members, 7,864,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79796 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ zigbo,
why are you crying! oh sorry shouting 2face is the king!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2007
Liar:

Its "Baby u too fine like butterfly" we all know how beautiful butterflies can be, i see nothing wrong in that line

Ooo ma bad. Thats sounds a bit better tho' but still kinda weak.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 2:46am On Jul 06, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 5:21am On Jul 06, 2007
2face
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:22am On Jul 06, 2007
FAZE is too independent
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2007
2face is too------gracious! hehehe. from grass~to~grace! tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 6:04am On Jul 06, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2007
Ooo ma bad. Thats sounds a bit better tho' but still kind of weak.

Hating!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2007
2face is faze raise to power infinite!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 1:56am On Jul 07, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 2:50am On Jul 07, 2007
Even in d bible the people went 4 barnabas the crimimal instead of JESUS!
so am not surprised at d num of people sayn faze is beta
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2007
@ BARO,
WE WERE ONCE ARGUING ABOUT THE NUMBER OF NOMINATION OF BOTH 2FACE AND FAZE.
NOW THAT THE AWARD IS OVER I EXPECTED YOU TO BREAK THE NEWS TO NAIRALANDER THAT UR HOMEBOY FAZE IS NOTHING BUT A LIVING SKELETON OR CAN YOU PREMIT ME TO SAY HE IS A WALKING SHADOW BECAUSE DESPITE ALL UR ASSERTIONS THAT 2007 IS THE YEAR OF FAZE HE HAS NOT MERIT A REPUTABLE ACHIEVEMENT AWARDWISE.2BABA WAS GIVEN THE AWARD OF POP ALBUM OF THE YEAR AND AMAZINGLY THE BONE OF CONTENTION IN THIS FORUM WAS GIVEN A LASTING SOLUTION TO BY THE VOTING PUBLIC BY VOTING FOR "GRASS 2 GRACE"AS THE ALBUM I REPEAT ALBUM OF THE YEAR.YOU, KEEP VOTING FOR FAZE AS THE NAIRALAND ARTIST OF THE YEAR WHILE WE KEEP ON VOTING FOR THE AFRICAN FINEST FOR REALIZABLE AWARD.I KNOW YOU WILL PUT UP A STUPID DEFENSE ABOUT KENNIS INFLUENCE,THAT WILL SHOW HOW NARROW UR BRAIN IS BECAUSE 2FACE IS NOT THE ONLY ARTIST UNDER KENNIS THAT WAS NOMINATED.FAZE AND ALL HIS FANS WILL NOW KNOW THAT YOU ARE LIGHTER THAN FEATHER,HOW I WISH I CAN SEE YOU P'PLE AND SEE HOW A VANQUISHED LOOK LIKE.FOR 2FACE IT IS JUST THE BEGGINNING BECAUSE WE WILL ALSO CELEBRATE NIGERIA ENTERTAINMENT AWARD 2GETHER IN THIS FORUM.
YOU FAZE FANS LACK LOGICAL REASONS TO BACK UP UR ARGUMENT,AND MOST ATTIMES I REPLY TO UR SUBMISSION BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO MISLEAD OTHERS AS YOU ARE BEEN MISLED BY SOME,IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS NOW THAT FAZE IS LIKE AN APRRENTICE IN 2FACE MUSICAL WORKSHOP.
@ BARO,ARE YOU THERE?
OJB ALSO GOT AN AWARD FOR PRODUCING 4 INSTANT WHERE SPANKY OR WHAT IS HIS NAME WAS NOMINATED 4 PRODUCING KOLOMENTAL
A M E N A W A R D
"GRASS 2 GRACE" BY 2FACE IDIBIA___2 AWARDS( BEST POP AND ALBUM OF THE YEAR)
"INDEPENDENT BY FAZE ORJI_____0 AWARD
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 2:11am On Jul 08, 2007
hehehe 2face!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 3:39am On Jul 08, 2007
fazze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2007
O boy i dont tire for people when no know say, Who God has blessed no man can curse( hate) , In what way do you want we the tu face fans to tell you that he rocks. Grass 2 Grace by tu face idibia had touched important aspects of our today society. Tu face is the deifniton of Musical success in Nigeria and in Africa.

So many people say he uses slangs in he's songs, thats arrant nonsense you haters
In rugged baba, Rugged said
wetin go make them know where you come from na the fusion of grammer you slam in your mother tongue
So whats the slang stuff all about or abi una go talk say Rugged no sabi how to sing?

He's royal majesty
Idibia

P.s

When one is successful, people will say all manner of things like him use juju,
In music if you dont have a good manager or promoter, you cant really make that desired height and thats what Kennis Music is all about. they give you the name,fame and money, thats what they gave to tu face and i can say it authoritatively that tu face has found he's feet and make he's mark in the industry. Even the Ivoriens,Ghanians,south africans, Gabonesse and so many african and european countries could not resist him. Abeg tu you too much. More grease to your elbow and may God bless you beyond measures and human understanding. I love you

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 3:46am On Jul 09, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2007
2 face
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2007
eleshin:

@ BARO,
WE WERE ONCE ARGUING ABOUT THE NUMBER OF NOMINATION OF BOTH 2FACE AND FAZE.
NOW THAT THE AWARD IS OVER I EXPECTED YOU TO BREAK THE NEWS TO NAIRALANDER THAT UR HOMEBOY FAZE IS NOTHING BUT A LIVING SKELETON OR CAN YOU PREMIT ME TO SAY HE IS A WALKING SHADOW BECAUSE DESPITE ALL UR ASSERTIONS THAT 2007 IS THE YEAR OF FAZE HE HAS NOT MERIT A REPUTABLE ACHIEVEMENT AWARDWISE.2BABA WAS GIVEN THE AWARD OF POP ALBUM OF THE YEAR AND AMAZINGLY THE BONE OF CONTENTION IN THIS FORUM WAS GIVEN A LASTING SOLUTION TO BY THE VOTING PUBLIC BY VOTING FOR "GRASS 2 GRACE"AS THE ALBUM I REPEAT ALBUM OF THE YEAR.YOU, KEEP VOTING FOR FAZE AS THE NAIRALAND ARTIST OF THE YEAR WHILE WE KEEP ON VOTING FOR THE AFRICAN FINEST FOR REALIZABLE AWARD.I KNOW YOU WILL PUT UP A STUPID DEFENSE ABOUT KENNIS INFLUENCE,THAT WILL SHOW HOW NARROW UR BRAIN IS BECAUSE 2FACE IS NOT THE ONLY ARTIST UNDER KENNIS THAT WAS NOMINATED.FAZE AND ALL HIS FANS WILL NOW KNOW THAT YOU ARE LIGHTER THAN FEATHER,HOW I WISH I CAN SEE YOU P'PLE AND SEE HOW A VANQUISHED LOOK LIKE.FOR 2FACE IT IS JUST THE BEGGINNING BECAUSE WE WILL ALSO CELEBRATE NIGERIA ENTERTAINMENT AWARD 2GETHER IN THIS FORUM.
YOU FAZE FANS LACK LOGICAL REASONS TO BACK UP UR ARGUMENT,AND MOST ATTIMES I REPLY TO UR SUBMISSION BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO MISLEAD OTHERS AS YOU ARE BEEN MISLED BY SOME,IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS NOW THAT FAZE IS LIKE AN APRRENTICE IN 2FACE MUSICAL WORKSHOP.
@ BARO,ARE YOU THERE?
OJB ALSO GOT AN AWARD FOR PRODUCING 4 INSTANT WHERE SPANKY OR WHAT IS HIS NAME WAS NOMINATED 4 PRODUCING KOLOMENTAL
A M E N A W A R D
"GRASS 2 GRACE" BY 2FACE IDIBIA___2 AWARDS( BEST POP AND ALBUM OF THE YEAR)
"INDEPENDENT BY FAZE ORJI_____0 AWARD

I'm sure they'll soon come out to say Kennis owns AMEN AWARDS as they have already said Kennis owns MTV Awards.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2007
and probably that kennis owns all the stores that sell and play 2face cds all ova ,also that they own all the 2face supporters in this thread.

geezzzzzzzzz, its 2face.

take it or leave it
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2007
Leave it ke, lai lai they will take it o.
2 face na him be baba
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2007
Tayotere, thanks for creating this thread on tu face and faze. well the differnce is now clear. i mean crystal clear.
Going by all the polls in NIgeria we can say faze won all those polls. But those polls never judge when it comes to the real thingy. Thats where 2face comes out to be the King.

Thats what happened at Amen awards.
2 face rocks
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ baro where you at?
@ jaybaby where you at?
@ 9ja4ever where you at?
@ zigbo where you @
common! i will love a thorogh explanation! oh no! a thorogh defence or alibi 4 faze bad outing at AMEN.
hope you guys are gonna give me a good expl, oh! sorry a good defence.
how i wish i'm a faze fan i will face the gen and decamp to 2face camp because a soldier die once but a coward will die many times b4 his death.although we have limited form available registration form.just FIVE! and we will surely auction it, which means it will go to the highest bidder.
@ baro do i hear you say 500000000000000$ 4 a copy!!!!!!!!!!.
you can only get one in africa the remaining forms will go to other continent because there is equaly an higher demand 4 the form.2baba 4 lifffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2007
ALL 2BABA FANS,
YOU WILL NEVER BE LET DOWN LIKE FAZE DID TO HIS P'PLE,
NOBODY WILL EVER BE AN OBSTACLE TO UR AWARD JUST LIKE GATTUSO TO C.RONALDO.
NOBODY WILL DESTABILIZE UR GOVERMENT JUST LIKE OBASANJO TO YAR'ADUA,
INFACT YOU WILL NEVER SIGN 4 AKON WITHOUT AND STILL CONTINUE TO GO TO TASTY FRIED CHICKEN CHILDRENS DAY PARTY.
DO I HEAR YOU SAY AMEN!
THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT THE CREATOR OF THIS TOPIC TAYOTORE IS A FAZE FAN.
HE WILL CONTINUE AN UNENDING LAMENTATION WHEREVER HE IS RIGHT NOW.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2007
announcing on this forum 4 the forthcoming THISDAY MUSIC FESTIVAL.
VENUE-THISDAY MEDIA CENTER THE PALMS LEKKI LAGOS.
ARTIST ON PARADE.

FOREIGN-RIHANA,JOHN LEGEND,NEYO,UB40,SHAKIRA,KELLY ROWLAND,.
NIGERIAN-2FACE IDIBIA,D'BANJ,SASHA,PSQUARE,ASA,MODENINE.
DATE-15TH JULY 2007.
onca again it is not about being mental but what can you offer that goes beyond going crazy in a musical video.right now 2baba is not in the country but not too worry he will be around for the BIGGEST SHOW IN AFRICA.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:01am On Jul 10, 2007
FAZE

@eleshin

Wetin do faze?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2007
tu baba,the igwe of africa
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2007
2 face has done videos for 'true love' and 'if love is a crime'
True love was short in London while if love is crime was shot in Accra Ghana.

The videso will be out by august

You need to see the video for true love, men it's of the hook, Great video

You can check out www.kennisradio.com
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by aluta4live: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2007
couldnt watch anything on that kennis site, dat's crap anyway, but i think they're are 50/50
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2007
Ok i hear you aluta4live, All i know is that 2 rocks.
2 face i know wetin you do when make me love you so. that is why i go hail you dey go.

Love you bro
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2007
2 baba. no lele!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2007
2baba just return from spain to do what he knows how to do best in the forthcoming THISDAY music festival where only the big boys in the industry will feature alongside their counterpart in yankee.nothing do faze! he is only chilling with his mate in the industry.i mean sound sultan,shanko rasheed,blackfaze and others like that!.2face will continue to rule african music scene until somebody mare vocal and musically endowed come on stage not a musical reharsal material like faz, i mean chibuzor orji.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.