Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,419 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79757 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2007
Tu face all the way oh
Eleshin have you listened to the remix of Resonance's Chinwe ike, she feat 2face
Oh boy go listen to the song it's spanking hot i mean no be small thing oh
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2007
I've also heard the song but i dont think its spanking hot,its just okay to me and the reason why i rated okay its cos i didnt feel the beat that was used,the main song is far better than the remix.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2007
@Effa

I hope kennis didn't pay her for tuface to sing with her oo,

@pheesayor

Your last post is actually the best post from you. Nice one!!! BUT y do other awards have to be flukes? Its also funny how hiphop world awards and Nigeria Music Awards are the only credible one. So MTV, NEA, MOBO, even channel 0 that your boi is up for are not credible. Again bad comment. How can you say all those awards are not credible except those two u mentioned. How ridiculous does that sound even to you? Just in case you don't know, all these other awards are determined by votes even the almighty Oscar is determined by votes but maybe by film experts. MTV, Channel 0 and others are based strictly on fan votes. Another thing is why does the blackface interview have to be fake? Its just hard for you guys to admit. Well another thing, u say tuface is overrated, i say he's not and deserves all the success. You say "share my heart" or whatever is better than "African Queen", I say its not and I'm sure there millions of fans that can back me up. You said when tuface watched faze's videos he admitted, how do u know that? (not saying he didn't).

P.S. - Last point; Has it ever crossed your mind the reason faze is being nominated for a newcomer award? We all know he's not a newcomer. Is it because his first album didn't gain any international recognition? Then ask yourself why the album didn't gain that recognition.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2007
@ mrmeetoo,
These are the answers to ur questions,
About the awards, I meant the one he received in Nigeria
About the videos, I'm a festac boy and kinda close to these dudes so I'm should be sure of whatever I say
And for faze being nominated for best newcomer is because his first album wasn't well promoted by westside music thats why most people won't know the song I refered to (share my heart). And now that he's being promoted by himself, we r all seeing the difference. Share my heart will remain a classic, if only u can get the album and listen to it.
About the blackface interview whether fake or not, he was the one that first went to the media to claim that he wrote african queen and now he's changing, thats why I perceived it 'fake'.

I hope ur questions have been answered, or hasn't it?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2007
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah good videos indeed,but is it not funny that faze looks as hungry and ugly as he has always looked and u faze fans keep comparing him to 2faze that is making all the money
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
it's really great to see how successful tuface is and i pray for more success and may God bless him beyond human reasoning,

thats my prayer for the dude,

Pheesayor pheesayor how far na, how u dey
hope you dey pray for faze sha, lol

Tu rules
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by LORD101(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
Excellent video, nice one FAZE

How come an MTV,MOBO,KORA,etc Award winner is still yet to have one presentable & eye-worthy video  Just wondering shocked
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2007
Sect i guess say you get problem with listening and liking good songs, anwyay na you sabi
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 4:17am On Sep 26, 2007
mr me too:

Thank You my brother. cheesy

aherm, sistah wink
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 4:18am On Sep 26, 2007
LORD101:

Excellent video, nice one FAZE

How come an MTV,MOBO,KORA,etc Award winner is still yet to have one presentable & eye-worthy video Just wondering shocked

umm, he still SELLS records and makes $$$$ (and is respected internationally as a talented singer). he's STILL put Naija on the map, sloppy videos and all

If Love Is A Crime, though I loathe the fact that he wore that tshirt, is a pretty nice video
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 4:23am On Sep 26, 2007
and you guys STILL haven't answered the all important question:

Is Kennis paying people NOT to nominate Faze for awards? I mean, you ugys have described them as the all encompassing powers of the Naija music industry after all

so,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 4:51am On Sep 26, 2007
concrete:

aherm, sistah wink

oops sorry my bad embarassed

concrete:

umm, he still SELLS records and makes $$$$ (and is respected internationally as a talented singer). he's STILL put Naija on the map, sloppy videos and all

If Love Is A Crime, though I loathe the fact that he wore that tshirt, is a pretty nice video

I know right? The talent still shines through the "sloppy videos". What I'm trying to say is even if tuface just shoots a video of him walking from 1st ave to 5th ave in festac town his talent cannot be denied. Some people try to mask their mundane talent with visually captivating videos to distract viewers from the song itself and make them pay attention to the video. Sometimes this tactic actually works. Great videos for great artists are like icing on the cake and not a necessity. Tuface's new videos, although not the best ever made, I personally think are still pretty nice
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mostun(m): 5:15am On Sep 26, 2007
Hey, guys lets be more realistic this season, everybody knows that FAZE is better that 2face in all aspect. Take a look man singing, Raggea, R&B, Dance Hall and blues and a man that is known in one aspect. The different is clearly shown to everybody. Listen to what some world recognized mucians{Wyclef, Akon, Bennie man amoung others} says about this guy. Mr Man just try and get a copy of "INDEPENDENT" and you will surely declear that this guy is better off 2face. And if you don't mind just try and get get FAZE VIDEO, the guy is da BOMB. So don't ever say that 2face is better FAZE ok. To be sincere I love one thing you, being amoung the GUNNERS is a great task. UP GUNNERS,  GUNNERS 4LIFE.

[center]FAZE IS BETTER THAN 2FACE.[/center]
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 5:33am On Sep 26, 2007
@mostun

did u just come to this thread assuming we've not heard Independence? I have heard it several times and I still prefer Grass 2 Grace and I still know tuface is better. Thanks for trying to convert us but we've heard what your guy is all about already. Please if you can say what all these artists said about faze we'll really appreciate it. All these artists you mentioned have worked with tuface except Akon who has openly come out to ask for an encore performance from Tuface after he heard him in a concert. Akon although has signed faze, picked tuface's video (Ole) has his best African Indigenous videos when he did a show about his favorite African artists on MTV Jams. So whats your point

P.S. - If you think Tuface is one-dimesional, I can only come to two conclusions, its either u haven't listened to tuface's songs or u simply don't know music in which case u really shouldn't be here.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Liar: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2007
I go with the poll, Nairaland users cant be lying  cool
Faze i love your videos kiss
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Tayotere(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2007
Please don't let us forget how this thread started, we are discussin who is better and not who is more successful.

it is not a gainsaying and the fact can not be  hiddin, 2Face is more successful than FAZE he has enjoyed tremendous success and it is only going to take a hardworkin and resilient FAZE to overhaul him. 2face success train took off even before he left Plantashun boiz and the pace skyrocketed when he finally left he was in the stars when FAZE's pace was very slow but now the table is turning and FAZE has gathered momentum but 2face can not really maintain the standard that got him to where he is.

2face is more successful now but FAZE is better

(remember JOE he is good, very good but how many awards does he have)

Being good is not about winning awards

(Craig Davids best album was Born To Do It, but the album despite having so many nominations was only able to win 3 mobo(UK categories) and 1 MTV europe)

2face get the MONEY no doubt

but all things been equal CETERIS PARIBUS

FAZE WILL OUTSHINE HIM

no be by award mr me too and co tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2007
@mostun, your first post is da bomb, if only they(tu's fans) will realise in time, good comment.
@Tayotere, you're also right. Tuface is more successful but faze is better.
Those doubting should listen to their new album, plan b. Listen with a stereo headphone that will bring out all the sounds very well and see the wonders faze performed.
[center]Plantashun 4 life
Faze 4 eternity[/center]
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
@tosinadeda,
How dare u say faze looks hungry and ugly,can a hungry man spend so much on videos I advise u think well before posting here Just a suggestion anyway
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Tayotere

Again I'll say this to any faze fan. You say faze is better but I'll say Tuface is better and he has all the success and awards to prove his talent and hardwork. I like your comparism of faze to Joe, I think both artists are good but haven't achieved the fame and success they deserve but they're not the best, there are still a lot of male artists i'll rather listen to. If you want to use this poll to determine who is better pls go ahead. I'll accept the awards, fame, and success. Pls does anyone have the link to the faze's videos. In this age of youtube, faze's recording label should have put those videos there. You guys would now start blaming Kennis for doing their job later. This is 2007 pls faze fans tell ur boi and his ppl to get with the prgram, youtube is an important marketing tool in this day and age. The best thing, its free!!! Pls tell those ppl to go to a business school and learn how to market their artist properly.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
Tell them oh.

Dont have to shout or write much
2 RULES
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Tayotere(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
mr me too:

@Tayotere

faze's recording label should have put those videos there. You guys would now start blaming Kennis for doing their job later. This is 2007 please faze fans tell your boi and his people to get with the prgram, youtube is an important marketing tool in this day and age. The best thing, its free!!! Please tell those people to go to a business school and learn how to market their artist properly.

maybe yu shuld confirm before postin, the guy has some of his song there

tongue and talkin about this age  lipsrsealed maybe yu 2**** addicts should do somethin about that yur guys website, that THING doesnt befit an artiste of his calibre

check the site and compare it wit FAZE's webpage, 2**** page sucks
yur page sellss yu more than YOUTUBE

if he needs someting that suits this age and time he shuld get in touch with FAZE, i am very sure he will be of great assistance

grin remember IF YOU NO SEND ME, ME I SEND YU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLQB6Wc1pds

check that to confirm yur doubts

we aint arguin my broda, we are just intellectuals rubbin minds 2geda
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
Dt video sucks

FAZE ROCKS
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
just 4 record,
the plaque was a dummy one not the original stuff that got broken frm 2face hand at mobo award!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by LORD101(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
Who cares

FAZE 4 LIFE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2007
@effa i never said the song isnt good what i meant was that the spanking hot word is an exaggeration,the main song is far hotter than that.Faze till eternity.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Tayotere

Now we've left their music and started talking about their website. No one really check artists' websites anymore there a lot of websites that have more exciting and even more up-to-date news about these artists. So your point taken but really no point there. The youtube link u pasted shouldn't even be shown to represent your boy. I'm talking about his new videos. I actually don't believe u used that video to prove a point. That was some random person that did a slideshow with music playing at the back not a music video.

Point of Correction - I'm not a tuface addict, groupie, his brother, friend, cousin, in-law, or any attachment for that matter. I'm a fan of good music thats why I enjoy tuface's music. What I do here is just to defend an artist I appreciate against all those people that want to drag his name in the mud.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2007
Mr me too ur point is no point okay saying that people dont really check artists website is a lie and a dumb excuse 4 2face to have a dull site,actually i dont know 2face's website but from ur last post i think his website is dull and its imperative 4 all artist to av atleast a website 4 communication with fans,news,lyrics,downloads etc.If a person wants 2 no more about an artist,isnt it d artist's website he'd look for first? www.meetfaze.com
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by LORD101(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ Mr me too,
What Tu has,you blow it out of proportion, and what he lacks, you trivialize and make it look insignificant, grin you are so funny

FAZE 4 LIFE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by LORD101(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
Why not concede some point sometimes, must you counter everything, even when it's obvious and beyond argument? Tu does not "have" a website, accept that fact
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2007
faze addicts have now been reduced to comparing websites

BWAHAHAHHAHAH

i guess if the music and recognition does NOT speak for itself, this is the final, last-dtich attempt at trying (without success) to put Faze ahead of Tu

How sad.

Really.

Desperation doesn't become you guys. Really not a good look

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.