Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79559 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by smile4kenn(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2007
I was suprise when i saw it, I just called faze now and he said its a rumour that he had problem with hiphop world and they wanna Bleep him up
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by LORD101(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2007
@Smile4kenn, nice one grin just wanted to know if you did really call Faze. Nothing much, just a concerned Faze fan.
THANKS 4 THE INSULT cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2007
MR GOLDENBOY, WHAT R THE SUCCESSFUL TRACKS IN BODY AND SOUL WITHOUT FAZE? pLS I WANNA KNOW
And where was 2 & B used?
About their new album, if you have it you'll notice that three tracks were missing. Tuface did hsi own single (if u want it), black face's (something about ur love). Faze's own was obviously not included so u cant conclude that tuface contributed the most cos featured in all the tracks except anthem and the singles.
I think u can make points without insulting , unless u dont have manners
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2007
Phessayor. u suck!i made efforts to make my self clear still u can't still feel me.You re asking me 2 & B.I meant 2face and blackface.Thank God you said it yourself what 2face did in that album.
small small una go dey open unaa yansh! cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2007
@pheesayor and sect

Just because u guys don't want to give tuface credit for anything u guys keep distributing the credits to everyother factor that made 2face successful apart from him. In doing that, u guys place so much weight on one thing that just makes it ridiculous. I'll give u examples from what u said. Like sect said the lyrics made the song, it now makes you go back to the lyrics and think really? these lyrics made such a world wide sensation. What about all the other people all over the world who r not Africans or not even black that just absolutely loves it. Its because the SONG touches peoples' hearts, the flow, the rythm gets u. Thats the reason there has been remixes like Polish Queen, and so on. Although u already contradicted yourself as golden boy pointed out. Pheesayor, you keep talking about Kennis, with the credit u give to those guys they should be like the head of Universal Music Group or so. What did they do? Was is not just shouting on radio & tv in Naija a couple of time? I did not major in marketing or finance but from my little knowledge that does not begin to explain the success of that song internationally? Lets be logical!!! You guys should not be in a hurry to post just because u guys want to reply the so-called "2face fans", think properly, analyse your post before hitting reply. Your quest to take credit away from 2face has made your posts very ridiculous and sometimes frustrating.

@smile4kenn
I do not doubt you have faze's number and you called him but what about the people that said they saw it on tv? I'm not even going to ask 2face fans so that we don't run the risk of getting biased opinions or views. . . but did any faze fan SEE this interview and if any did what did he say wrt 2face and or faze

P.S. - If Kennis were such marketing geniuses, why is that its only one of their artists that has made it that big? Forget making it that big. . . Y is it that no other artist on that label has recorded any success even close to that of 2face?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2007
@goldenboy this is only an amiable argument that does not require the use of inflammatory remarks to state ones point,so no one has to feel you make his/her point here,if you have any personal grudge against faze and his fans,thats your business or better still you can hit your head against nepa pole.fool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2007
smile4kenn:

I was suprise when i saw it, I just called faze now and he said its a rumour that he had problem with hiphop world and they want to mess him up
LOL dude you don't even have faze email addy  not to talk of his #

So you called Faze all the way from Japan, and was it a direct call grin grin

Bunch of Liars just like faze

Faze and fans should be labeled as liars from today

You tried to be funny by posting that comment, but for your information it was the lamest thing have read on this thread
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2007
pheesayor:

@eleshin, going back to edit a whole album because of one person can't be true, I'm hearing this for the first time and I beleive it can't be true until someone proves otherwise. Eedris called tuface the plantashun and called the rest 'the boyz' but from what we see today, EEDRIS WAS WRONG. Yes, he was because we can still feel the plantashun flavour only in faze, the rest have all lost it so you don't have a point there.

@mrmeetoo, I didnt change anything. The fact that he took the first verse of their single doesnt mean he took the first first of all the other songs. People didnt really know there was a thrid member and the few that knew couldnt differentiate between tuface and faze. People thought all he does is scream. I still maintain that without faze plantashun boiz wont be as big as they were, I don't think there should any issue with that. The chances and opprtunites I mean are the ones gotten from kennis music. Dont forget he broke up the group before time which was a risk so they had to reward him for that. About the level playing field, they are not both on kennis music. He was the first artiste on westside music, was the first artiste on kennis music big? It's all about experience, westside music wasnt experienced and thats why they produced a whack video

@MOODYLAY, you're being unsincere just because you hate faze.
We should just admit and let this thread come to an end, faze is good no doubt. I had the previledge of going through the script of kolomental remix's video and if it is strictly followed, maybe some people might be converted.

STOP HATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread has even exposed faze more than I thought, his an underachieve

His indefinite
NO money
NO awards
His a liar, a good one too

Another lie has been exposed, how did you have the privilege to go through the script of kolomental remix, kai we are you trying to deceive, i bet your  next claim will be you live with faze and his your step brother.

You can claim I "HATE" him but i see it as "FACT/ TRUTH"

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2007
@mrmetoo you can explain how i contradicted myself cos i stated that the lyrics was the most captivating element in the song and its undoubtedly true so i dont need you to agree with me.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2007
sect ,it shws u dont ve shock absorber for my lashin.i am happy it gets u,u can cal me whatevr i dont care but i still insist u guys dont put ur pionts straight  and that sucks. tongue cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2007
@goldenboy you didnt insult me so it couldnt have gotten into me,i only think its stupid & immature to insult people over this faze/2face issue when they themselves are not rivals or enemies.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2007
there u go again!Faze is a wonda ful fella too.i am particurly obsess with one trackof his Angel Gabriella which is his song that will remain evagreen amongst his[b] albums[/b] besides all that his overall rating still fall short of 2face cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2007
@mrmetoo the reason why no other artists in kennis is very successful is because they concentrated on 2face alone and neglected others,it was evident when most of the popular artist under the label left except sound sultan
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2007
@mrmetoo the reason why no other artists in kennis is very successful is cos they concentrated on 2face alone and neglected others,it was evident when most of the popular artists under the label left except sound sultan.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2007
@moodylady, there u go again with ur sharp mouth, faze's phone number is on his CD pack so anyone can have it
@mrmeetoo, I have never said tuface is good, no doubt he is, my arguement is FAZE IS BETTER, even tuface admists that faze is a better vocalist so whats the stress all about? About the faze akon/stuff, I'm not really sure if he really denied but even if he did, the contract might have gone sour, not all contracts are eventually executed and he stated that he's working on deal with tuface, that's all he said cos I watched it and even recorded it. Faze too was interviewed.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2007
@goldenboy, I havent said tuface isnt good. I love single on the album but that doesnt make him better than faze. I think you're one spoilt brat and I wont reply u again unless I really need to clear some of ur lies again
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by smile4kenn(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2007
[size=15pt]i just called him again and i was asking him for an online session on nairaland, as soon as i get time when hes gonna be here i will let you guys know.

Watch out!!! coming soon, Akon introduces Faze in his new album[/size]
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2007
I see all dis as hype. Comparing faze with 2face over and over again is a good marketing strategy. It helped faze sell lots of audio cds. In buSINess,it doesnt matter how u make money as long as u are making it. Its no use mincing words,lets be true to ourself,FAZE is d kinda person that thrives on sympathy,he makes u want to pity him. If u have listened to faze alone and seen d video of letter to my broda,u wil understand my point. In almost every interview he grants now, he carefully and systematically draws our attention to d fact that he has received only one award in his solo career.dats a subtle way of begging for awards thru sympathy votes. But thats not an issue. if u have a soft heart and u are touched by dis talented struggling man, who u think is UNDERATED,good for u.but dNt mistake PITY FOR LOVE. faze is a gud artist FULL STOP.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2007
@sect
u said no other person is as successful because they paid all their attention to 2face? It couldn't be because tuface is very talented. It had to be some other reason. There u go again giving every other thing props apart from the singer himself. Let me ask you something. . . So what is the reason for them concentrating on only 2face as u claim. Kennis is a business, they are out to make money, its not like they're married to 2face. If other artists had the potential to make them that much money y stop at one Pls I really want to know.

Jejelolatu

You just said it all but with all the sense u made someone is still going to come counter it with an unintelligent post. Its like arguing with kids with their hands covering their ears going "blah blah blah". I really hope faze doesn't come out with a third album crying

@Pheesayor

U claim faze is a better vocalist right? So why is he not more successful Hmmmm. . . Lemme guess. . . The Almighty kennis. Kennis is not the only record label in Naija making waves. All this pity tactics. . . "O its because of this or that". . . Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda, just admit it your boy aint good enough. People have different voices with different ranges some don't need that high note to produce their style of music. So just because 2face might not be able to scream like faze doesn't make him better. The fact is tuface has a good enough voice. High pitch voices do not necessarily translate to good music if not there would not be a lot of artists around and it would be opera singers ruling the air waves. The way u lock ur flows are important, the rhythm and I'm so glad u mentioned in one of your earlier posts 2face could flow better. Good voice with good flows makes a complete artist. U know what a nice voice without good flows does?? They sing in the choir in their local churches or they become back up singers.

@smile4kenn
It'll really be great if u can get him to come. Let us know ASAP. I have so many questions 4 the dude.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by janami(f): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2007
how we go no say na faze? undecided
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2007
mr metoo.
the are simply sympathizers for nothing undecidedcool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2007
mrmetoo u asked why kennis has only 1 successful artist & i gave u the answer 2 that,u are always relating everything 2 dis faze/2face comparison or maybe you should ask ur fellow 2face fans that question and lets see what d outcome wuld be,everyone knows dat kennis over-concentrated on 2face and i will say it again that 2face fans can attest to that,most of the artists under kennis left within a short period of time & what does that indicate?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2007
mrmetoo did you expect me to say 2face is the only talented artist under kennis or did you insinuate that 2face is only talented artist under kennis label when you barely know much about them or you possibly think that kennis would sign only one talent and leave the remaining spots for dumb untalented artists?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2007
@moodylady, there u go again with your sharp mouth, faze's phone number is on his CD pack so anyone can have it
What celebrity put their phone number at the back of the CD lol the dude is so desperate to be popular oh, too bad he will never be well known like 2face kiss kiss.

Btw, i need my mouth is sharp like a razor blade but at least it tells no more than the truth wink

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

LOL dude you don't even have faze email addy  not to talk of his #

So you called Faze all the way from Japan, and was it a direct call grin grin

Bunch of Liars just like faze

Faze and fans should be labeled as liars from today

You tried to be funny by posting that comment, but for your information it was the lamest thing have read on this thread

moody moody moody,tsk,tsk,tsk
der u go again calling faze's fans names nd u talked about maturity nd my calling odas names
anyway lemme bon dat cos dats really irrelevant lipsrsealed

@mrmetoo
faze ain't gud enough
hw u make me laugh grin
but wait a minute his album being compared 2 ur 'almighty'2face's album is enuf proof dat he's gud shocked
pls get a more substantial way of making a joke out of faze
cos dis ain't no where near being concrete

@all u who av written ur opinion bout faze in a negative way
its like u dnt want him 2 succeed
haba no be small small he go make am
or u want him 2 sell his soul 2 d devil cos of fame nd money

dont stress ur pretty heads wit anger or negativity faze is der 2 make it
dats y his album is better dan 2face's own. grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2007
@moodylady, he didnt state MY PHONE NUMBER on the cd pack, he stated INDEPENDENT ENTERTAINMENT and he added two phone numbers. I checked one of the numbers with the one I have and found out one was his and it has to be cos he owns the label. Any other attack? cos this one has been nullified. Tuface too has phone numbers on his CD pack, does that mean he is begging to be extra popular?
HATER!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2007
lmfao faze fans are funny oh,how can you say we don't want faze to succeed in life.

I will never will failure or evil for my worst enemy so why wish that for faze

This is 2face time to shine, and faze time is coming soon.

Calling faze and his fans liars does not mean am insulting your oh grin grin grin neither is it a cuss word
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2007
@MRMEETOO, tuface flows better, I didnt conclude. He himself said when someone comfronted him about who's better between him and faze. Faze too present there.
I nevertheless, I still maintain my stand, waiting for faze's next album
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2007
pheesayor:

@moodylady, he didnt state MY PHONE NUMBER on the cd pack, he stated INDEPENDENT ENTERTAINMENT and he added two phone numbers. I checked one of the numbers with the one I have and found out one was his and it has to be because he owns the label. Any other attack? because this one has been nullified. Tuface too has phone numbers on his CD pack, does that mean he is begging to be extra popular?
HATER!!!
Then you should have said that earlier, that the # at the back of the CD is his  recording label #s,you need to speak out and explain yourself more so people can understand what're trying to say, to avoid people from jumping into unnecessary things and confusion

Does it matter whether or not I Hate faze even thought i don't, but at the end of the day we all go our separate ways, no 2face or faze.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

lmfao faze fans are funny oh,how can you say we don't want faze to succeed in life.

I will never will failure or evil for my worst enemy so why wish that for faze

This is 2face time to shine, and faze time is coming soon.

Calling faze and his fans liars does not mean am insulting your oh grin grin grin neither is it a cuss word

dis is exactly wat av been tryin 2 point out xcept dat its faze's turn to shine
2face is still shinning.can't deny dat,but faze is coming out big time
yeah its not an insult 2 call us liars,anyway am not surprised
ur name has said it all MOODYLADY
obviously u ve been too blinded nd consumed by ur bad mood
2 no dat was an insult(of course no insult meant wink)
just tryin 2 b friendly smiley
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2007
playmate:

this is exactly what av been tryin 2 point out xcept that its faze's turn to shine
2face is still shinning.can't deny that,but faze is coming out big time
your name has said it all MOODYLADY
obviously u ve been too blinded nd consumed by your bad mood
2 no that was an insult(of course no insult meant wink)
duhhhhhhhhhhh, the way she composes says it all
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2007
playmate:

this is exactly what av been tryin 2 point out xcept that its faze's turn to shine
2face is still shinning.can't deny that,but faze is coming out big time
your name has said it all MOODYLADY
obviously u ve been too blinded nd consumed by your bad mood
2 no that was an insult(of course no insult meant wink)
How does my username defines "WHO I AM", na wa for your way of thinking oh.

Back to the topic

2face forever

And if it was faze time to shine why hasn't he received any meaningful award yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.