Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79533 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:23am On Nov 20, 2007

A
****Yawn, damn you are actually making me feel bored sef****, in fact you haven't said anything relevant on this thread that intreste me, abeg go and sit down my friends.

Gosh am already feeling sleepy too sad grin grin

Next

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 12:40am On Nov 20, 2007
that is sth u shuld av done a long time ago instead of sleep-typin all that shit(i mean u shuld av gone 2 bed)i
got oda things 2 do so u can stay online nd probably sleep off while doin your stuff i'll b back 2morro by God's grace.
gud9t,i no u'll definately worry bout me.no hard feelings. cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2007
hey, whats the fight all about tongue
Lets be sane and modest! cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
2 face all the way

King Idibia
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2007
@goldenboy
mayb u shuld ask your co-supporter,moodylady.i remember she said i took things 2 personal,but now she's takin it more dan personal.

@moodylady
nutin personal wit me,we cool rite?

faze rooooooooocks!!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2007
So because i said something reasonalble, the likes of moodylady with her loud mouth and itchy fingers call me a liar. Well, whether u beleive or not, that doesnt change the fact so I have little or nothing more to say about that.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2007
playmate:

@goldenboy
mayb u shuld ask your co-supporter,moodylady.i remember she said i took things 2 personal,but now she's takin it more dan personal.

@moodylady
nutin personal wit me,we cool rite?

faze rooooooooocks!!!!!
I never had nothing against you in the first place, the only difference was we had unusual taste when it comes to music, and yea we re cool.

I wasn't taking anything personal, and moreover it's just the internet oh, whenever happens on nlands stays there
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2007
pheesayor:

So because i said something reasonalble, the likes of moodylady with her loud mouth and itchy fingers call me a liar. Well, whether u beleive or not, that doesnt change the fact so I have little or nothing more to say about that.
so what was the reasonable thing you said oh
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayexel: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
I am a big fan of the P boyz,tuface is a huge talent grass 2 grace is a good effort but need to work more on his video.kudos goes to the those behind faze video it was tight.for the songs 2face's one love, see me so,4 instance,if love is acrime,ocho,true love are all good songs very rich in lyrics and style.faze's kolomental is a party jamz popodipo,need somebody,letter to my brother and tatoo girlz are really nice.looking at it crytically i think 2 face still rank higher
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ayexel

Thats what we've been trying to tell these faze fans since but guess what they won't listen. "2face ranks higher". . . we all know that, they all know that don't worry they'll come around soon enough

@moodylady

I just noticed u were asking about TY Bello (former Kush member) she sings gospel/uplifting music with a funky modern naija twist. She's really good. I have the whole album and its really good, her first album and the name of her first single is "Green Land". If you want to hear/want the song I can give u a link to my naija music folder. I'm sure all these other guys know her, I think she's supposed to be one of the hottest in naija right now
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2007
ayexel:

I am a big fan of the P boyz,tuface is a huge talent grass 2 grace is a good effort but need to work more on his video.kudos goes to the those behind faze video it was tight.for the songs 2face's one love, see me so,4 instance,if love is acrime,ocho,true love are all good songs very rich in lyrics and style.faze's kolomental is a party jamz popodipo,need somebody,letter to my brother and tatoo girlz are really nice.looking at it crytically i think 2 face still rank higher
You said it all, Kudo cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Mr me too

Oh sure I won't mind if you gave me the link to the folder!!!!Thanks,well I'VE never heard of her expect on Nairaland
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
ayeaxel: nicely put! kiss

meanwhile, 2face is making that $$$ still and creating music

just did a show in ATL and has one on friday in NYC with elephant man. i wish i could be there cry
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
Did u say elephant man You mean the international reggae artist? You mean one of the most popular reggae artist around today? U mean the same elephant signed under Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment? Our own 2face mingling with such stars Wow!!! What could he have done in his career to deserve to share the stage with such artists On the other hand where's faze? What campus is he singing in today. . . lol.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
We Have had a tracker on faze all day long, we are trying to get him to comment on d akon issue, but intel reports reaching me has it dat we lost contact with faze when he got into a village in which he is supposed to perform tonyte. We stil have our tracker on him, we will make contact with him d moment he gets within technology covered area.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
Lmao @ your intel reports, that was hilarious!!! Pls keep giving us updates as you get them. Hopefully he'll soon come out of those technologically challenged areas
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2007
I guess jeje is havin fun wit her intel reports, Lol
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2007
@jeje was dat supposed 2 b funny? undecided

@2face's fans
i really dnt know y u guys keep on stressin urselves ova dat guy.did u see d video of if love is a crime,dat guy totally betrayed nigeria,he was puttin on a shirt with ghana written on it,so much 4 being loyal nd representin nigeria.
u may think it doesn't matter but it does big time,pple re talkin bout it,d video was cool but he messd up by puttin on dat shirt,its kinda embarassin 2 nigerians like we've been played 4 fools.even akon in some of his videos portrays d fact dat he's frm senegal,4 som1 who's an international star,little by little kennis music will brainwash him nd his poor fans well, pray 4 him cos he's movin wit d rong crowd.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2007
@playmate

I'm really sorry to say and I really don't mean to offend u but your post was ridiculous. How did he betray Nigeria? By wearing a Ghanian shirt? c'mon. Thats ridiculous honestly. The man that has been claiming Nigeria all his life, going to international events and screaming "Nigeria" wore a Ghanian T-shirt in a 4min or so video for less than 2mins and because of that we should hang him. Even if it was faze that did it, I won't think there was anything wrong. Lets not start talking about sell outs because people do worse in their videos and just because they didn't wear a t-shirt from another country doesn't make them better. It'll take more than a t-shirt to say anyone betrayed me. People are just always looking for ways to crucify people and they've decided to obssess on a damn t-shirt. He did nothing wrong!!! The day 2face turns his Nigerian passport in to get another one then come back and say so.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
betrayed nigeria? Oh my GOD. We shd sue tu face to court for treason. How dare he sell out like dat. We will build a case against tuface and co. And while we are at it, I wil ask that my intel men look into d contracts of all nigerian football players wearing foreign club jerseys, they will also prepare evidence against beyonce, she had no right to come to nigeria and SING our national anthem. We will also present evidence dat faze and many other nigerian artist chose to shoot their videos in south africa, instead of our beloved country NIGERIA. they betrayed naija and they must pay for it, in d mean time, playmate, i need u to destroy ur faze video cd, send a piece to our head office, we would use it as exhibit A.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
mr me too:

@playmate

I'm really sorry to say and I really don't mean to offend u but your post was ridiculous. How did he betray Nigeria? By wearing a Ghanian shirt? c'mon. Thats ridiculous honestly. The man that has been claiming Nigeria all his life, going to international events and screaming "Nigeria" wore a Ghanian T-shirt in a 4min or so video for less than 2mins and because of that we should hang him. Even if it was faze that did it, I won't think there was anything wrong. Lets not start talking about sell outs because people do worse in their videos and just because they didn't wear a t-shirt from another country doesn't make them better. It'll take more than a t-shirt to say anyone betrayed me. People are just always looking for ways to crucify people and they've decided to obssess on a damn t-shirt. He did nothing wrong!!! The day 2face turns his Nigerian passport in to get another one then come back and say so.

i already knew some of his fans wuld think it was no big deal.yeah he wore d shirt 4 som mins but it doesn't justify him @all.well its not somthing i jst tut of on my own its somtin that has tongues waggin nd criticizin that particular act,he was supposed 2 b promotin nigeria but instead was helpin ghana,please dnt tell me that is rite because i dnt see vip doin sth like that 4 any country that was really tutless of him or whoeva suggested it nd u think my post was ridiculous,i was even thinkin it was a bit nicer dan d comments i heard of recent concernin this issue,it was absolutely wrong of him nd av been hearing comments on hw keke nd D1 are promotin nigerian music well  lipsrsealed 4 now.

@jejelolatu
always tryin so hard 2 b funny,try better next time.incase u dnt no i was only trying 2 bring out a point nd u cn go ahead wit your crazy stunt(no insult meant).u cn brief me l8r bout it
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2007
@PLAYMATE, awww, never mind, no offence taken. But seriously, were u serious wen u said dat tuface betrayed nigerians? Come on, dat post was so ridiculously hilarious it made my post look real. Whao, nigerians love tu baba, pressmen dont even circulate bad news abt him, and even when they do, they give d story a funny twist or they make excuses for hím. Tu face was shot on d streets of lagos after he did that video, YET nigerians held their breaths while he went thru surgery, and prayed dat he survive. Tu face had a BACK TO GRACE party which was strictly by invitation and at an undisclosed venue, yet d venue was full to capacity. Come on, nigerians love tu face. U gat to be blind not to see it. Hey, NO Offence.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:13am On Nov 22, 2007
mr me too:

Did u say elephant man You mean the international reggae artist? You mean one of the most popular reggae artist around today? You mean the same elephant signed under Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment? Our own 2face mingling with such stars Wow!!! What could he have done in his career to deserve to share the stage with such artists On the other hand where's faze? What campus is he singing in today. . . lol.
Yes oh our one and only tuface cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Mr me too you are hilarious lol
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 2:35am On Nov 22, 2007
@Jejelolatu

I'm saying it again, I LOVE reading your posts

@playmate

Pls do not take any of our post as a personal attack. I might have not replied any other person that posted such because I really don't enjoy borderline retarded posts. So even me replying yours means I can at least understand your concern. Now just because tongues are wagging doesn't mean we have to join in when people are being ridiculous. People would find ways to bring good people down. In a period where most of the news coming from Nigeria/Nigerians is negative, it feels refreshing to see a product of Nigeria that people just can't help to love and adore.

@Moodylady

Yes o, our very own 2face o
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2007
yes o my friends. na tuface they do big things!

elephant man and tuface in concert and i believe basktermouth is the host. not sure tho.

LOL at jeje's post

faze fans want to forget the fact that he constantly reps nigeria (like when he yelled nigeria on stage at teh mobos). they just wanna concentrate on the fact that he wore that shirt for 4 minutes in a video. how about all the other videos with the nigerian flag in them? what about that? or when he wears the naija colours or reps his country as he did on fox tv in the states? hmm

maybe if one day faze is even lucky enough to win an award, he'll actually have the opportunity to yell nigeria on stage as well. here's to that.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2007
@concrete, for ur mind u don yarn abi? Keep runnin ur fingers
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2007
@concrete, for ur mind u don yarn abi? Keep runnin ur fingers
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
Talking about the video, i was indignant at first as every nigerian but i realise it may not ve been his making.I suppose its a market strategy to inundate ghana and possibly the neighbouring countries, with his music.
Probably it may be working right now but its not cool with nigerians.

In fairness, he could have written something like naija despite shooting the video in ghana. I think it carries more weight and more acceptable to nigerians even Faze fans. With alot of insuations from nigerians it could affect him in the long run but to crown it i think the crew know what they are doing. lets try to losen up, everything must not be 'hardcore'.Its a flaw and it can be corrected but that doesnt take away the fact that he still represnt naija 100%

Besides, i dont care about whateva he wears i keep enjoying the music as a matter of fact that still remain my best track in the album.FILE' BE'E

Arise O compatriots, Nigeria's call Obey, cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
One thing the people complaining abt dat video dnt understand is dat aside from tuface being a musician, he is also a business man.he probably wouldnt have discovered his musical talent if he wasnt in need of money. Wat am saying in essence is dis, 2face is in SHOW BUSINESS, not just for show, but also 4 d money. It might interest u to know dat GLO nigeria has paid lots of money to d ghana F A, they are the new patron of d ghana supporters association.the money they have paid would be used to develop ghanaian football. At a glance , glo's action might seem like betrayal , but if u look closely u will realise dat thru dat action they have taken a major step towards breaking into ghanas communication market. Am not trying to defend tuface here, cos i would have preffered if he wasnt wearing dat ghana stuff, but d fact still remains dat 2face,just like all of us is tryin to make more money , we do not have the moral justification to judge him for fattening his bank account, isnt dat wat we are all trying to do?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
@concrete
watched a brief interview of psquare nd faze.
i quote paul:its not all about d awards,look at r.kelly he hasn't won a single award,yet he's d biggest name in rnb.
faze:yes av been nominated a no of times but am not 2 keen on winnin an award.wen i sing nd pple sing along nd enjoy,i appreciate dat.my awards are my fans..---spoken like a true star.
so u tink u've said it all?repost

jejelolatu:

but d fact still remains that 2face,just like all of us is tryin to make more money , we do not have the moral justification to judge him for fattening his bank account, isnt that what we are all trying to do?

yes very soon he'll b doing more dan dat nd u'll say he's tryin 2 make more money.i hp he doesnt do dat on his next album cos u neva no d tables might turn.
golden boy:

Talking about the video, i was indignant at first as every nigerian but i realise it may not ve been his making.I suppose its a market strategy to inundate ghana and possibly the neighbouring countries, with his music.
Probably it may be working right now but its not cool with nigerians.

In fairness, he could have written something like naija despite shooting the video in ghana. I think it carries more weight and more acceptable to nigerians even Faze fans. With alot of insuations from nigerians it could affect him in the long run but to crown it i think the crew know what they are doing. lets try to losen up, everything must not be 'hardcore'.Its a flaw and it can be corrected but that doesnt take away the fact that he still represnt naija 100%

Besides, i don't care about whateva he wears i keep enjoying the music as a matter of fact that still remain my best track in the album.FILE' BE'E

Arise O compatriots, Nigeria's call Obey, cool

xactly my point,his crew,kennis music always know wat dey re doin nd pple keep sayin dos guys are promoting nigerian music industry,*hisses*if dos guys tell him 2 do worse dan dat of course he will do it not mindin d consequences nd sure an xcuse will b given.it may not b 2face's fault but dat of his crew but d deed was done wrongly.

@jeje
yeah nigerians love him but who knows y he was shot pls dat guy doesn't no who his tru friends re.hmmm com 2 tink of it dos dat re envious of him will definitely b among dos pple at d party so dnt b so sure det were all der 2 wish him well.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
@golden boy I felt ur last post,me just think that the t shirt was a marketing strategy stunt and the reason kennis gave was that 2face is going international which i think its a lame excuse.@jeje all naija artist are in music for business including faze,d banj,p square e.t.c
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
Playmate, aside from a few lines, i could say u have spoken well. In a way, we are saying d same thing.i am a lover of good music, 4 me, its never about d artist,its always abt d song. U can be rest assured dat if tuface made one wrong move, i wnt hesistate to criticise him. If dis thread was talking about d personal lifes of artist , i woudnt have many nice things to say abt tu. i like to give respect to whom its due, and dats why i wont dabble into d kennis music issue, they took naija music to d next level, they have earned my respect, if u have ever been first , it doesnt matter who comes after.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.