Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79526 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2007
pheesayor:

[center]What's up tu with the crazy attitude
I thot i told u she aint feeling you
so whats the f*** with u
so u know she's not alone
you're calling up her phone
we be kissing and rubbing
listening to you on speakerphone[/center]

Where did u get that from?

@sect
The problem I still have is that no 2face fan has implied what u're implying so y should I ask them the question.

@2face fans

Pls o they said I should ask you guys y 2face is so successful
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2007
Playmate, u quoted me out of context, u cant take two or three lines of my post and draw a conclusion from it ,u should read d whole post and then make an attempt at understanding it. Anyways u said this thread is abt whose album is better. Do u know that artists are rated/celebrated based on their last effort/album. We can go on an on about how good sultan and sunny neji are, but in d long run, its their last album which hasnt been generally accepted dat would determine how high they would be rated / celebrated. therefore i ask again, who is rated higher in d music industries ? And Just so u dnt come here and tell me there is no ratings, I will simplify my question. Who is more celebrated ? Which of d two artist has won more awards thru his album? Lastly, who has received more invites to perform songs from his album at shows and tours ?abeg make una answer me o
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 1:02am On Nov 17, 2007
@mrmeetoo, from like her better. It's from the plan b album. The concluding part
[center]Stop trying to claim whats mine, no be ur own
you're just wasting ur time tu my guy, kpshew bone o
na my song be her ringtone
kolokolomental listen up
she dey call my phone[/center][color=#990000][/color]
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:32am On Nov 17, 2007
I can see how the song will sound after it done lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed another dumb song

Btw, this lyrics does not make sense grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2007
there u go again, do u want me to send tuface's part cos that's even dumber grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2007
let see 2face part tongue, even if the lyrics dumb his going to turn the song into something nice with that sweet voice of his[sub][/sub]
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2007
Have heard dat track,and its okay,not my kinda song thou,but its okay. D song sounds a lot nicer than this lyrics look right now so FEAR NOWS.plantashun boiz wnt dissapoint us. B t w, where is sect and playmate,they should come and answer d question i asked earlier.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2007
@jejelolatu, what are the questions? I might have answers
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2007
@jeje Ofcourse we all know that 2face is rated higher but all we are saying is that faze is a better artist than 2face.olu maintain is another artist that is currently rated high in the music industry courtesy of his hit single yahooze but you cant tell me he's better than obiwon,paul play,sound sultan etc.@mrmetoo i said ask them why tuface is more successful than the other artist under kennis label not why 2face is successful or better still you can ask them if kennis over-concentrated on tuface.@moodylady I've always said it that you discredit faze indiscriminately,you just read a fews lines of music without listening to them and concluded that its dumb just cos faze sang it,later you deny that you dont hate faze, haba
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2007
kolomental remix is even more whacked than the song itself.I ve heard it and thats my verdict. He said more sensless things again this time around. cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2007
golden boy:

kolomental remix is even more whacked than the song itself.I ve heard it and thats my verdict. He said more sensless things again this time around. cool

senseless to you but sensible to so many others. Kolomental is the currently the most played Nigerian song in japan. One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2007
VOLTRON!! DEFENDER OF FAZE. Na wa o. Anyways, u guys cn keep it up. am enjoying the posts on all dis faze issues.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2007
sect:

@jeje Ofcourse we all know that 2face is rated higher but all we are saying is that faze is a better artist than 2face.olu maintain is another artist that is currently rated high in the music industry courtesy of his hit single yahooze but you can't tell me he's better than obiwon,paul play,sound sultan etc.@mrmetoo i said ask them why tuface is more successful than the other artist under kennis label not why 2face is successful or better still you can ask them if kennis over-concentrated on tuface[b].@moodylady[/b] I've always said it that you discredit faze indiscriminately,you just read a fews lines of music without listening to them and concluded that its dumb just because faze sang it,later you deny that you don't hate faze, haba
I do not faze, can you guys stop saying.

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2007
@jejelolatu
geez,obviously u didnt read my post well.
i only corrected u concerning d topic,mayb u shuld b d one 2 relax nd read my post again.
yeah yeah yeah,we no 2face is more successful,more celebrated bla bla bla undecided
doesn't make him better anyway.
did i eva say der were no ratings?

MoOdYLaDy:

I can see how the song will sound after it done lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed another dumb song

Btw, this lyrics does not make sense grin grin

y do u av 2 criticize d guy unnecessarily.wait until u listen 2 d song b4 trashin it.
so its 2face's own dat will b gud because u like him.gimme a break. tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2007
playmate:

y do u av 2 criticize d guy unnecessarily.wait until u listen to the song before trashin it.
so its 2face's own that will b good because u like him.gimme a break. tongue
Stop stressing yourself out jare, it isn't worth it

It my own opinion neither am I asking you to agree or reason with my comment
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijakid: 1:47am On Nov 18, 2007
both of them got nice vibes,  I'll pick faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2007
mee tu grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by janami(f): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2007
this thing still dey? anyway, i love faze's songs but he is not giving me water to drink here, so i cannot shout. y'all wit d stamina, continue and lovers of faze keep it up and make sure that those gracy-grassy pple dnt influence u o. FAZE na u biko!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Stop stressing yourself out jare, it isn't worth it

It my own opinion neither am I asking you to agree or reason with my comment

yes its ur opinion,ain't arguing bout dat,well am sure u jst read it tru witout getting d gist.
but u gave ur opinion unfairly hw can u criticize a song u've neva heard??wat an opinion undecided
i ain't complaining bout anything am i?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2007
pheesayor:

senseless to you but sensible to so many others. Kolomental is the currently the most played Nigerian song in japan. One man's food is another man's poison.
Haba!Haba dan Allah!who told u dat? wich of Japan FM station are u recieving or ve u been to Japan b4?You see,u FAZE fans u ve a way of blowing things out of proportion and its freaky annoying angry
wonders will neva finnish cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2007
@Golden Boy

I feel u on that. The funny thing is I actually know a Nigerian Dj in Japan personally, Ifeanyi, he went to my high school and I have not heard him mention that b4. I do not doubt they play it a lot but it being the most played naija song is a lie maybe one of them loves it so much and he plays it a lot but not all, lets have concrete evidences b4 posting. Really is Japan not a little far fetched Its even surprising that I too know a naija DJ in Japan but its true sorry to burst ur bubble pheesayor
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2007
Warning this is really really long this is the result of joblessness from taking a short break from work

So this weekend I went to New York with some of my close friends and I decided to carry out my own little investigation, believe this or not, its really u guys business but this was my observation. . .

So we were basically 5 people that hung around each other for most of the time, one came from Nashville, another from Pennsylvania, 3rd one stays in New York, 2 of us came from Maryland but live in diff cities. Now the mp3 player I have in my car contains everything from alternative rock to soft rock to r&b and rap and of course naija songs. I decided to make it a naija weekend and play mostly naija songs so I made a playlist of up to 35 naija songs and I'll give u the break down of the reaction. After that I'll give u guys the reason for this break down

Mr Olu Maintain
Yahooze - Needless to say, thats a crowd favorite everyone rocks to yahooze, singing along and stuff
Dekunle Fuji
No lele - Only 3 of us knew the song but grew on other people and it was one of two songs that was asked to be played twice at a time
D'banj and his Mo' Hits Crew
No need to list the songs, D'banj was a hit that weekend everyone loves D'banj from "booty" to "move your body" to "koko remix". . . and so on. Everybody was feeling D'banj
Weird MC
Ijoya, Palaba - Everyone knows "Ijoya" but people were grooving to "palaba" maybe because of the familiar Fela beat.
Sauce Kid's "san bori bobo" - only one person didn't know it, don't think she enjoyed the rap but she caught on to the chorus later.

Of course a lof of other random songs in between with lots of mixed reviews/reactions now to the tow artists of the day

Faze I played. . . "On a plane", "Tattoo Girls", "Kpo kpo dipo", and of course "kolomental". I don't think I have to say it before u guys guess "kolomental had the highest reaction. No one knew "on a plane" apart from me so no rocking or sing-a-long, Tattoo girls played and 3 people in the car knew the song but there was no real excitement but at least one other person knew the lyrics apart from me. "kpo kpo dipo" played and one of us likes the song because of the "kpo kpo" so she just kept singing "kpo kpo di". So that was it 4 faze

Tuface's songs "E be like say", "True Love", "My Love", "See me so", I played only four from 2face because I really didn't not want to bombard the list with 2face. "e be like say" was the only other song that was asked to be played twice back to back so I don't have to explain the reaction to the song. only one person didn't know "true love" but when it came on the two girls that knew it just rocked to it(one claimed it was her favorite song in the album and other begged me to send the song to her). Everyone loves "My love" thats a jamming song anyday. "See me so" no one was jumping but everyone was singing along. Then I took it back and played "Nfana Ibaga" and "keep on rocking". Do I really have to describe the crowd reactions for those songs. Hint though everyone even the most quiet and  most uptight one of us was just shouting "Nothing dey happen".

Again u don't have to believe me but it happened and this was a mental note I was taking, no one obviously knew i was doing that. The reason I brought it up is because the way music spreads over here is word of mouth just like how people entered my car and asked for the songs. Reaction to songs really fuel the spread because we have no one promoting them over here. So if people love your songs its definitely going to spread and its going to cause demand. Thats all I'm going to say

Oo how could I have forgotten TY. . . Greenland is just the bomb. That was a crowd pleaser too.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2007
@mrmetoo
quite a job u did der.
mr me too:

So this weekend I went to New York with some of my close friends and I decided to carry out my own little investigation, believe this or not, its really u guys business but this was my observation. . .

So we were basically 5 people
Faze I played. . . "On a plane", "Tattoo Girls", "Kpo kpo dipo", and of course "kolomental". I don't think I have to say it before u guys guess "kolomental had the highest reaction. No one knew "on a plane" apart from me so no rocking or sing-a-long, Tattoo girls played and 3 people in the car knew the song but there was no real excitement but at least one other person knew the lyrics apart from me. "kpo kpo dipo" played and one of us likes the song because of the "kpo kpo" so she just kept singing "kpo kpo di". So that was it 4 faze

Again u don't have to believe me but it happened and this was a mental note I was taking, no one obviously knew i was doing that. The reason I brought it up is because the way music spreads over here is word of mouth just like how people entered my car and asked for the songs. Reaction to songs really fuel the spread because we have no one promoting them over here. So if people love your songs its definitely going to spread and its going to cause demand. Thats all I'm going to say

once again good job,i agree wit d last paragraph but your investigation doesn't prove much.its like u re saying faze's song isn't widely accepted.well done but ain't concrete enuf.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by janami(f): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2007
playmate:

@mrmetoo
quite a job u did der.
once again good job,i agree wit d last paragraph but your investigation doesn't prove much.its like u re saying faze's song isn't widely accepted.well done
what wa dt? did i hear him say investigation in new york? grin come and do investigation of a foreign artist here and see reactions. if una wan carry out investigations, i say come to naija P - A - R - T - I - E - S
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2007
janami:

what wa dt? did i hear him say investigation in new york? grin come and do investigation of a foreign artist here and see reactions. if una wan carry out investigations, i say come to naija P - A - R - T - I - E - S

bless ur soul sis.101%correct.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2007
janami:

I really don't understand that. As I said it was between 5 people, very random stuff, not in anyway official. I'm just saying what I observed. Have we forgotten these guys are working hard to be INTERNATIONAL superstars, so if u feel comfortable reducing them to local gigs and just naija then thats your choice. Ask these artists any of them faze, 2face, D'banj, Olu Maintain, and so on and I bet they'll tell u their dream of world dominance through their music. If I can't carry out that investigation within a few Nigerians in the diaspora then I don't know where I can.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2007
golden boy:

Haba!Haba dan Allah!who told u that? wich of Japan FM station are u recieving or ve u been to Japan before?You see,u FAZE fans u ve a way of blowing things out of proportion and its freaky annoying angry
wonders will never finnish cool

Lmfao don't you know faze and his fans specialize in lies.

LOL Japan ko Korean ni, kai grin grin grin

@Mr me too
Yes oh i can see clearly that you guys were really jobless grin grin grin, so how was NY hope you guys enjoyed it sha even though it cold like hell there now wink
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2007
@moodylady

Yes oo a little joblessness is good for the soul but we had mad fun. The weather was just fluctuating so bad, it was actually colder in the days than nights sometimes. How weird I bundled up properly tho. What did u think of my little UNOFFICIAL observation tho?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2007
@moodylady
wats ur problem anyway if u dnt av anything reasonable 2 say bout us u kip ur fingers 2 urself.wat if its true?
callin faze's fans liars again,i tire 4 u,u no dey hear word. angry
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2007
Well that’s NY for you oh but it depend where you at also, because its much colder in the suburb than the cities.

Well am kind of shock a little because I thought most Naija guys abroad doesn't really listen to Naija music and not to talk of listening to both faze and 2face

Btw, who is TY. . . Greenland, never heard of him and reading from your research, it seem people love his music, do you mind posting a link to the song
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2007
playmate:

@moodylady
wats your problem anyway if u dnt av anything reasonable 2 say bout us u kip your fingers 2 yourself.what if its true?
callin faze's fans liars again,i tire for you,u no dey hear word. angry

Your madness don reach another level shocked shocked, anyway got no time exchange words with you or anyone today, and if you can't stand the heat in the kitchen, get the hell out
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2007
moodylady,u re @ it again tryin 2 b d sophiscated one here.u mean callin faze's fans liars nd now talkin bout madness ain't xchangin words gimme a break girl.at least my madness hasn't reached ur own level wink
i ain't complaining bout d heat so mayb u shuld keep ur unwanted 'advice' 2 urself or u cn jst practicalize it if u no wat i mean. wink
tanx 4 d 'advice' anyway,boosts me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.