Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79496 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2007
ne-yola,
i just think you need to b sensible,what is the meaning of all dis grammar and blunder you are tryin 2 correct here,pls dis is a naija forum,if you are still one of those with colonial mentality i think dis is d wrong place for you.we are discussing a sensible issue here so, we need sensible post,ok?
back to d main issue,there is no way we wont discuss award because award is a reflection of how ur effort is been accepted out there.dont forget that these awards merited by 2face was because of his effort to show how good he is in his album.if we are to judge by album sales 2face is up there,and if we are to judge by awards worn by the albums 2face is up there also,face is only superior if we are to judge by nairaland poll which according to my own assessment is a wrong authority to use as a reference when judging such a sensitive issue.AMEN,mobo,9geriaents and many other awards were won through voting from people that listen to their music,it infer that the winners of these awards have more fans and more people listen to their music,that quite refute ur notion against awards.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2007
No be small thing oh
2 baba all the way

atleast he's fine videos got him an award in the just nigeria music video award
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2007
Effa:

No be small thing oh
2 baba all the way

atleast he's fine videos got him an award in the just nigeria music video award

o really? which one(s)? do u have the list of winners or a link or somn?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2007
me too,
well 4 now i'm not sure 2face is one of the winner,coz i read it on hiphopworld magazine website but i'm sure the infinity won seven awards and faze,psquare also won awards but that of 2face i'm not too sure.i'm not doubting it's possibility because the website was not explanatory by not stating the categories, they only state the winners which 2face name did not appear.
b4 the award i was a little skeptical about the chance of 2face winning any award considering the number of good videos by other artist,the award has nothing to do with the quality of the music but how excellent the video is,that's why it is named NMVA the nigeria music video award.congrats to all the winner especially faze,at last he has something to call the product of his hardwork even though he still owes the south african models that features in his video(i dont espect a reply coz it is nothing but the truth).
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2007
@eleshin
am off 2 hiphopworldmagazine website. shocked shocked shocked

@all faze fans
y'all cn check up his personal website www.meetfaze.com
happy viewing nd oh his opposers cn as well go 2 c things 4 demselves.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 1:31am On Dec 06, 2007
@eleshin
am back nd 2 tell u d truth i didn't see anything like 2face or anything concerning him xcept 4 d opinion poll wich asked if p.boys culd still make an impact like b4.
b t w,dat website is full of crap!!!!!!!!!av always disliked hiphopworldmagazine,dey tink dey no better dan us,d listeners.*hisses*

well wen u go 2 faze's website u'll find out dat he truly had a deal wit akon-in d kitchen.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze u toooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2007
Hey

Up faze
Him try
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2007
It's good to be back, two pages without me I woiuldnt have ever thought of that but it's all good. It's gonna be stressfull going resuming from my last post, I'll just join whats currently being discussed and have fun as usual.

Tosinadeda, I havent listened to the remix too but I know u enjoyed it, u u'll just refuse to admit
@mrmeetoo, u might not get a link to the song now unless a radio dj decides to upload it cos for now it's only on radio.

HOW ALL OF UNA DEY?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2007
@pheesayor
welcome back bro.check out that link www.meetfaze.com nd see hw our guy is doin.

@effa
dnt worry i undastand u.we both no he's done better dan u've said.

faze all d way!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
what is going on on this thread?no one is saying anything anymore cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2007
nairaland was shut down for a couple of days so I guess people need time to get warmed back up. All i know though is 2face is still the best, faze still does not come anywhere close. Has faze said anything yet wrt to this Akon issue, he's really quiet about it o
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2007
Well come back people cheesy cheesy cheesy, anyway back to the topic

2face is and will always be better than faze, both popularity and money wise

2face 4ever kiss kiss kiss
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2007
faze,2face,faze,2face,faze,2face
faze of course,he's d main hit.take it or leave it,who cares
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2007
Shortly after i returned from my own "forceful" break, nairaland went on its own break. Well, its good this is now over. Faze is the best thing to happen to nigerian music, take it or leave it.
It's Pheesayor!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2007
No be small thing to reach where him dey

Edumare bless you baba

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by amma(f): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2007
It's really not necessary to argue the obvious- Faze is much better than 2 Face. 2 Face has no lyrics, maybe good beat but nothing more than that, he can't even perform. Faze may not be as good as others but Damn u gotta hand it to him. Independent is muc much much much much better album tnan Grass 2 Grace. Faze is THE MAN.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
amma:

It's really not necessary to argue the obvious- Faze is much better than 2 Face. 2 Face has no lyrics, maybe good beat but nothing more than that, he can't even perform. Faze may not be as good as others but Damn u gotta hand it to him. Independent is muc much much much much better album tnan Grass 2 Grace. Faze is THE MAN.

So first things first 2face has no lyrics but faze has right I'm beginning to wonder if some people know what lyrics means and if they know what makes up good ones. R u sure you have listened to both albums well? 2face has the lyrics category on lock down if we go by that argument. Lets not argue about their lyrics honestly because faze's lyrics are really nothing to write home about.

Then he can't perform and he gets asked to perform all over the world constantly. I have been to one of his concerts before and I can tell u right now that all of us that went there had a ball. Again, at least he gets to perform and share the stage with big names.

Faze might not be good as others but better than 2face I'm beginning to wonder who these "others" might be. Please 2face on top of the pack, so those "others" u're talking about come after 2face then after them comes faze. If thats the case, I'm really wondering y we're having this argument
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2007
if i am to make the list of best 3,this is it
2face
d'banj
psquare.
if i am to make the list of future 3,this is it
9ice
wandy cole
sasha.
if i am to make the list of 3 under achiever,this is it
sound sultan
blackfaze
eddy remedy.
i'm sorry faze is not in.the yorubas will say "ko pass ko fail o sha wa lojukan" meaning he is not goin up just as he is not going down but stagnant in a position.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2007
(1) 2face
mtv 1
mobo 1
channel-o 5
kora 1
endorsement-guinnes extra smooth
african queen used as sound track of an hollywood movie 'PHAT GIRLS"

(2) D'banj
mtv 1
mobo nomination
channel-o 2
kora 1
endorsement-power fist by nutricima
sound track 4 PDP campaign in 2007

(3) psquare
mtv nomination
mobo nomination
kora nomination
channel-o 1
this analysis did put into consideration local awards won in nigeria,

faze
mtv-------not even a nomaination
mobo-----not even a nomination
kora ------not even a nomination
channel-o nomination 4 BEST NEWCOMER IN 2008
endorsement--------maybe in a distance future he may endorse he may endorse atare(alligator pepper)

i use to feel downhearted when you guys compare faze with number one leaving number 2 and 3,start ur comparison from psquare,then d'banj b4 you can NOW END with 2face
@ zigbo,
you sound confused,you sound blue black like something the cat left in the closet.
infact i pity ur existense!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2007
@eleshin artists are judged based on quality and not level of success achieved, album mass sales, personal relationship, popularity, record label royalties, number of awards won,number of nominations ever recieved,number of stage performance done,number of countries travelled,largest fan base or whatsoever and mrmetoo thats why i usually fault the ACTS awards cos i think the basis for giving out the awards is level of success achieved and not the quality of an artist's music.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2007
And also mrmetoo which of faze's lyrics is nothing to write home about,cos they are all fantastic lyrics,infact 2face's 4 instance lyrics is one i can say is nothing to write home about Çüz i cant get what it means or the concept of that song,every single song in independent has its own concept and uniqueness in its own way unlike grass to grace and dats what makes it better than .
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2007
Eleshin you forgot to add

Tony Tetuila
Mtv                               Nonewouldnt have been long if still with Keke
Mobo Nomination            1
Kora                              not sure
Channel 0                      Atleast 2
Ghana Music Award        1           
Endorsement                Glo Ambassador
Local awards                 Numerous

With visits to Aso rock , Sierra leonian state house etc,

Bravo Tetuila you are the best!!! grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2007
idibia na u biko
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
Baro:

Eleshin you forgot to add

Tony Tetuila
Mtv                               Nonewouldnt have been long if still with Keke
Mobo Nomination            1
Kora                              not sure
Channel 0                      Atleast 2
Ghana Music Award        1           
Endorsement                Glo Ambassador
Local awards                 Numerous

With visits to Aso rock , Sierra leonian state house etc,

Bravo Tetuila you are the best!!! grin

Wow compare the achievements u stated above and compare it to what 2face has achieved, it does not even begin to come close so your sacarsm doesn't even work here. Say whatever you want about Tetuila he has his style and he's good at it, he has his own loyal fans everywhere. I'm not going to equate him to any of these guys we're comparing but he's good at what he does.

sect:

@eleshin artists are judged based on quality and not level of success achieved, album mass sales, personal relationship, popularity, record label royalties, number of awards won,number of nominations ever recieved,number of stage performance done,number of countries travelled,largest fan base or whatsoever and mrmetoo thats why i usually fault the ACTS awards because i think the basis for giving out the awards is level of success achieved and not the quality of an artist's music.

If artists are not based on all those factors you mentioned, then I really wonder what they should be based on. I'm glad u mentioned "quality" because all those stuff u mentioned above are the direct results of quality. Without quality there's no way u can achieve all. Maybe u'll achieve some and not the others but we all know Tuface has all that wrapped around him

Then sect, before I continue with the lyrics, I just want to say these songs I'm going to mention are good but they have wack lyrics. So let no one say I said the songs are not nice. I'll list these songs off the top of my head. . .

Kpo Kpo Dipo, Tattoo Girls, Kolomental, Alphabetic Love.

Even the "For Instance" you mentioned from Tuface's album at least carries a message
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
Thank God, Mtv award just dey come,Tetuila and Eedris just comot 4 Keke label, if not dem sef 4 don win Mtv or get nomination. Thank God!!

Una know wetin? Keke na PDP , if u nor fit beat dem , make u join dem, Faze you hear, atleast your awards 4 don still plenty small. Make una watch o, shebi Olu Mainain don join PDP kEKE LABEL, im go start to win awards right left and centre.

PDP KEKE!!! SHARE D MONEY AWARDS!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2007
Baro:

Thank God, Mtv award just dey come,Tetuila and Eedris just comot 4 Keke label, if not them sef 4 don win Mtv or get nomination. Thank God!!

Una know wetin? Keke na PDP , if u nor fit beat them , make u join them, Faze you hear, atleast your awards 4 don still plenty small. Make una watch o, shebi Olu Mainain don join PDP kEKE LABEL, im go start to win awards right left and centre.

PDP KEKE!!! SHARE D MONEY AWARDS!!!!

Yeah as if its only guys from Kennis that have won or been nominated. Excuses are too much and they're ridiculous. Keep deceiving yourself by saying Tony Tetuila would have won, when 2face won it wasn't like he was the only one on Kennis. Then we've been through this b4 how does it really sound to you that Kennis has the power to sway MTV, and MOBO their way?? I mean lets be real!!! Its MTV not OGBC, not even AIT. You guys keep it real thats all I'm saying.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2007
@eleshin
so faze 'wa lojukan'*hisses*keep your curses 2 yourself.hw cn u say your fellow human being is stagnant hw wuld u feel if it was referred 2 u.it was unwise nd unfair 4 you to av thut that way nd even xpressed it.wu d hell do u think u re 2 say such a tin bout faze obviously u re tooooo pessimistic 4 your own good.mind what u say bout odas cs u never no what goes around surely comes around.btw let me remind u we're here 2 talk bout wu's better nd not prophesy evil tins towards them so stop d silliness. tongue tongue angry angry
so does winnin all dos awards make 2face better dan all dos that were nominated wit him?no.does it make him d best naija cn offer or av?hell no.your list was made wit total disregard 4 oda naija artistes.2face isn't d best in naija u cnt talk bout d best u cn only talk bout wu's better among sum artistes.u too dey talk rubbish.underachievers at least dey av achieved more dan sum people*coughs*.psquare only 1 award shocked research well next time dos guys av up 2 20 if nt more dan 20 awards.so nw u've truly bcome a false sootsayer :Pnd faze dnt worry your pretty head bout him,he's doin well nd he'll 2 well to the shame of lipsrsealed .endorse in alligator pepper?u must b a veeeeeeeeeeeery wicked,sad nd pessimistic person 2 av this views bout sumone else.try 2 think positive nd b optimistic if nt 4 yourself,den 4 odas,cs its toooo bad.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2007
Baro
there you go again, Do you think  MTV OR MOBO awards are organized by nigerians, even Kennis with all the connections they got, they could not have influenced any award for tuface, and mind you when you get nominated , votes are cast online

and guess what, Tu has got planty fan base, no wonder he gets to win whenever he gets nominated,

Baro i got a question for you and i need a reply from you

What do you take tuface for?
A bunch of talentless,senseless person that keke could just tose around or a stupid fellow who does not know what he's out there looking for? tell me,
let me tell you something, Tuface is the best music export that nigerian as a whole can boast of as for now, maybe in the nearest future some other artist will come up

2baba
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 1:40am On Dec 13, 2007
Effa:

Baro
there you go again, Do you think MTV OR MOBO awards are organized by nigerians, even Kennis with all the connections they got, they could not have influenced any award for tuface, and mind you when you get nominated , votes are cast online

and guess what, Tu has got planty fan base, no wonder he gets to win whenever he gets nominated,

Baro i got a question for you and i need a reply from you

What do you take tuface for?
A bunch of talentless,senseless person that keke could just tose around or a stupid fellow who does not know what he's out there looking for? tell me,
let me tell you something, Tuface is the best music export that nigerian as a whole can boast of as for now, maybe in the nearest future some other artist will come up

2baba

true talk jare
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 1:43am On Dec 13, 2007
Let me drop some hard facts about Kennis
Keke only signs an artiste if they can "use your head"(example of such acts; Tetuila, Eedris, 2face and recently Maintain) most times the contract they sign with such artistes is within the range of 80%-20% to 70%-30%. So if you don't agree to such terms they would hardly sign you, and if somehow you get yourself into their label and , you try to play smart , and try to claim your right, or "due", that's the end of you irrespective of how good you are, they wont promote/ hype your work, no shows for you and stuffs. This was the fate of Paul Play, Slam, and recently, Marvellous, Sound Sultan, Baba Dee. we all can vividly remember how Paul Play complained of not getting shows from Keke and his album not getting good promotion too. Not too long ago Sound Sultan openly accused Keke of not promoting his last album the "TextBook"(i personally feel  "Motherland" a track on that album would have gone places if Keke had, u know)

As an artiste under kennis as long as you give them your head to use:talent or no talent, they guarantee you fame, and popularity, while they smile to the bank. It's a deal, they give you the fame; awards inclusive then they collect the cheddar

Keke would do anything ;everything to bring you down the minute he discovers you are a threat to an "artiste" on his label, don't get me wrong, am not talking about competition, if it were to that it would have been cool, but Keke could go as far as telling Dejaays not to play your song, or even stealing your cds from radio and tv station. I will you give you instances; Ruggedman/Eedris 2face/Faze 2face/Kaha Marvellous /Rymzo. Let me talk a little about Kaha, Kaha schooled with blackface and tuface in IMT, they were very close both musically, he got same root and inspiration as 2face, pracically sounds like 2, equally good looking. This guy had 2 hot singles on air at a time;" Party buddy" and "Omo ele" . good song , nice and standard video, but guess what Keke made sure airtime was scarce for this guy in Lagos, quote me, i know am talking about. If not for the fact that Ruggedy was resilient and dogged , rugged would have been history considering what Keke did o bring him down, going as far as telling his "rugged" record label; Littlefish to take off Rugged from their list of artistes,

Let me give you a hint of how Keke gets awards for his acts. In recent time, Kennis is no doubt the biggest and most established in Nigeria, West Africa and almost in Africa, and i must confess that as pioneers they really did alot of work by making contacts with as many international music related bodies, they didnt just do this in a day, it was gradual, after "conquering" Nigeria, they headed for Africa, then they proceeded to Europe and America. Making them the first music setup(in our hiphop generation) that would come in contact with these foreign musical establishments and entrepreneurs. Remember how they helped star in bringing foreign acts for star mega jam, until that misunderstanding? remember how they started going to Grammies, fom backyard, they got in and secured a space for themselves. Keke and co were building contacts; smart guy. I know you gonna ask me what this got to do with awards, ok. As a result of this contacts, Keke gained and earned the respect of there foriegn bodies, even thought they werent the best, but  they were the best, cos they were the sole rep for Nigerian music .  So they became the link between naija music and outside, as a result whatever is coming from outside to naija music industry goes through dem Keke, this means that they either collect it themselves which they often do/did or they recommend someone.(perks of being a pioneer you would say) Take it or leave it this what happens. There are things i cant say here. Part of there perks is simply the reason why when Mtv came to Africa, Keke's 2face's African queen was the first video to be aired, that honor was done Keke and no one else cos i know you agree with me that that video wasnt by anyway the best video in Naija then not to talk about Africa, and besides the halo of mtv award was yet to be accorded that song at that time.

Hmmmm, story story you would say right? Still got alot more to say but my eyes are heavy, need to hit my bed
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 2:04am On Dec 13, 2007
Baro:

Let me drop some hard facts about Kennis
Keke only signs an artiste if they can "use your head"(example of such acts; Tetuila, Eedris, 2face and recently Maintain) most times the contract they sign with such artistes is within the range of 80%-20% to 70%-30%. So if you don't agree to such terms they would hardly sign you, and if somehow you get yourself into their label and , you try to play smart , and try to claim your right, or "due", that's the end of you irrespective of how good you are, they wont promote/ hype your work, no shows for you and stuffs. This was the fate of Paul Play, Slam, and recently, Marvellous, Sound Sultan, Baba Dee. we all can vividly remember how Paul Play complained of not getting shows from Keke and his album not getting good promotion too. Not too long ago Sound Sultan openly accused Keke of not promoting his last album the "TextBook"(i personally feel "Motherland" a track on that album would have gone places if Keke had, u know)

As an artiste under kennis as long as you give them your head to use:talent or no talent, they guarantee you fame, and popularity, while they smile to the bank. It's a deal, they give you the fame; awards inclusive then they collect the cheddar

Keke would do anything ;everything to bring you down the minute he discovers you are a threat to an "artiste" on his label, don't get me wrong, am not talking about competition, if it were to that it would have been cool, but Keke could go as far as telling Dejaays not to play your song, or even stealing your cds from radio and tv station. I will you give you instances; Ruggedman/Eedris 2face/Faze 2face/Kaha Marvellous /Rymzo. Let me talk a little about Kaha, Kaha schooled with blackface and tuface in IMT, they were very close both musically, he got same root and inspiration as 2face, pracically sounds like 2, equally good looking. This guy had 2 hot singles on air at a time;" Party buddy" and "Omo ele" . good song , nice and standard video, but guess what Keke made sure airtime was scarce for this guy in Lagos, quote me, i know am talking about. If not for the fact that Ruggedy was resilient and dogged , rugged would have been history considering what Keke did o bring him down, going as far as telling his "rugged" record label; Littlefish to take off Rugged from their list of artistes,

Let me give you a hint of how Keke gets awards for his acts. In recent time, Kennis is no doubt the biggest and most established in Nigeria, West Africa and almost in Africa, and i must confess that as pioneers they really did alot of work by making contacts with as many international music related bodies, they didnt just do this in a day, it was gradual, after "conquering" Nigeria, they headed for Africa, then they proceeded to Europe and America. Making them the first music setup(in our hiphop generation) that would come in contact with these foreign musical establishments and entrepreneurs. Remember how they helped star in bringing foreign acts for star mega jam, until that misunderstanding? remember how they started going to Grammies, fom backyard, they got in and secured a space for themselves. Keke and co were building contacts; smart guy. I know you going to ask me what this got to do with awards, ok. As a result of this contacts, Keke gained and earned the respect of there foriegn bodies, even thought they werent the best, but they were the best, because they were the sole rep for Nigerian music . So they became the link between naija music and outside, as a result whatever is coming from outside to naija music industry goes through them Keke, this means that they either collect it themselves which they often do/did or they recommend someone.(perks of being a pioneer you would say) Take it or leave it this what happens. There are things i can't say here. Part of there perks is simply the reason why when Mtv came to Africa, Keke's 2face's African queen was the first video to be aired, that honor was done Keke and no one else because i know you agree with me that that video wasnt by anyway the best video in Naija then not to talk about Africa, and besides the halo of mtv award was yet to be accorded that song at that time.

Hmmmm, story story you would say right? Still got alot more to say but my eyes are heavy, need to hit my bed

u cant just lay allegations without proof u know, anyone can just cook up wut u just said
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 2:46am On Dec 13, 2007
Ok so the way Kennis handles their record label is anyone's business how? I'm wondering what this has to do with 2face and faze. Anyway if we have to say anything about that, I'm sure they definitely didn't put a gun to anyone's head before they signed. Its your responsibility to go through any contract properly before you sign. I'm glad u used Paul Play as an example he wasn't happy and he left meaning they don't tie anyone down. They do all that u mentioned and artists still sign with them. . . What does that tell u? All that stuff about establishing contacts and standing on the line outside at these award show. . . do u think its fun?? Its called aggressive marketing. They know what they want for their business and they went for it. In fact from all u mentioned about them I think I admire them more. About 2face, his song was big throughout Africa, he had the biggest single in Africa so it was only right that they launched MTV Base with his song. I have said it b4 and I'll say it again, both parties (2face and Kennis) fulfilled their obligation. 2face came out with a great song and album and Kennis marketed him accordingly. Thats how any kind of successful business partnership works.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.