Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79562 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2007
Hmmmm, so many issues up for clearance but I wont be able to clear anyone now due to my faulty laptop but I will very soon. All faze fans should be cool. Tosinadeda is becoming rude nd I think he needs some spanking, haba!!! Why must u call someone an idiot? Thats bad
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2007
@Tosin you're very funny lol, I know its cos you cant prove me wrong dats y u call it crap,so i'll take ur last post as an acceptance to my point,hahaha.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2007
bla bla bla. If u wnt to keep dis thread open, fyne.but am sure d likes of moody, mr meetoo,concrete,tosin and every other unbiased music lover on dis forum wnt waste anymore time stating d obvious as regards tuface not just being better but also d BEST. I will definetely keep talking about faze on this thread. But not in d same breath with tubaba. B t w, have u guys heard abt d planned collabo btw 2face and dbanj, o mi God, cnt wait for them to do d track. Jeez, my guess is dat even if all dbanj says in d song is NO LONG THING, and 2face says NOTHING DEY HAPPEN. And Don jazzy adds FIILE. D song will still be a hit. After all NO BE SMALL THING to have two african MTV award winners on d same track.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2007
I'm also sure that unbiased music lovers like pheesayor,baro,9ja4eva,zigbo,playmate etc would av closed the thread if you guys admit that independent was a better effort than grass to grace.@jeje The collabo is bound to be a hit,as long as it involves naija music stars like 2 & dbanj,just like the way stylee rocked,am sure its also going to be like that or even more.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2007
ure pathetic o,wut more proof do u need wen its clear for everybody to see,if its cos i cald u an idiot that u posted dat then am sorry o but u just stated the fact again
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
Tosin go and sleep cos it seems you've been taking too much pills,you cant even read & understand ur own post not to talk of mine, i guess it was in ur dreams that you called me an idiot cos i dont remember you refering to me as that,all i said was that you cant prove me wrong, i never said that you should give me a proof.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2007
D thread almost came to an end until the likes of jeje nd moody were invited.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2007
Pheesayor, pheesayor, pheesayor! Need i say more to u? Nope. So 4 now, i would just hapuya like dat. @ sect, nor worry, nothing do una, y'all should keep believing what u wann a believe, its all gud, faze is a local champion, when he crosses the border to do a couple of headline shows in EUROPE, AMERICA AND THE CARRIBEANS and pick up some intn'l awards like mtv and mobo , Then u can begin to compare him with whoever u so please.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2007
abeg see Faze fans dem don dey run. Abeg who call Faze local Champion,for whereeeeeeee nowww!Champion wey no get belt grin grin
FILE" BE'E cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
@faze fans

You call yourselves unbiased music lovers but u guys refuse to even admit the most obvious stuff e.g. Yahooze was a bigger hit than Kololmental. . . I won't have expected anyone to even argue about that or that Kolomental is a meaningless song that was just solely recorded to get u on the dance floor. . . Then taking a look at both albums and even comparing the lyrics and the message they contain. . . Also go ahead and look at awards, 2face probably has a closet filled with them both int'l and local while your dear faze has maybe one local award. . . In terms of album sales, 2face takes that one too we all know that. . . In terms of popularity, he has beaten faze has down within Africa and beyond. . . Collaborations, too many local artists to mention, he has VIP, Beenie Man, Wyclef which was with faze too but he was only given 16bars compared to 2face that appeared in almost every part of the song. Akon, as I heard was asked twice and he stated the same thing, No faze just 2face. Concerts. . . 2face tours all over the world, sharing the stage with big names. This is what an artists does, thats what makes a complete artist and 2face excels far above faze in all those categories, faze doesn't even come close. If faze took some and 2face took some then I'll see the reason for this argument. If u compare Alicia Keys to Beyonce even if Beyonce takes sales, there would be so many other parts I'm sure they'll come so close, in terms of awards and shows but not 2face and faze there are really no grounds for comparison. The only thing u guys have held on to is videos but guess what Thats all about the creativity of the music video director not necessarily the artist. Join your guy Warfy Boy, he too had to admit his arguments were based on sentiments. I know u guys love faze and want to declare it and all but comparing both of them, FOR NOW, is ridiculous.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
abeg see Faze fans them don dey run. Abeg who call Faze local Champion,for whereeeeeeee nowww!Champion wey no get belt grin grin
FILE" BE'E cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
Mrmeeto, dat was SPOT ON. and golden boy, calling faze local champion was an error, my mistake. I should apologise to PSQUARE. They are d reigning local champions. Even MODE 9 dat is into RAP, has covered more grounds than faze. Though, other things being equal, faze should pick up some awards at d naija music video awards. video awards are aimed at commending directors and whoeva is in charge of pictures and special effects. But it would still serve as consolation to his fans. Please make una vote for faze o. Lets give faze and his fans something to brag abt, now dat the akon stuff has hit d rocks.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2007
jejelolatu:

Mrmeeto, that was SPOT ON. [b]and golden boy, calling faze local champion was an error, my mistake. I should apologise to PSQUARE. [/b]They are d reigning local champions. Even MODE 9 that is into RAP, has covered more grounds than faze. Though, other things being equal, faze should pick up some awards at d naija music video awards. video awards are aimed at commending directors and whoeva is in charge of pictures and special effects. But it would still serve as consolation to his fans. Please make una vote for faze o. Lets give faze and his fans something to brag about, now that the akon stuff has hit d rocks.

FREAKING OUCH!!!!!!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2007
Sect in case u avnt noticed u belong to the class of faze fans that av bcom idiots jst to support him,read my posts and u wil see
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
E be like say somebody no like 2
E be like say somebody dey jealous 2
E be like say some people no fit stand success
Some people gats to accept the fact say baba no dey for there level

Respect large 2 you baba
Long live to you baba
God go dey protect you baba and go give platny award joing the one's wen you get.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2007
pheesayor:

D thread almost came to an end until the likes of jeje nd moody were invited.
The thread will not end until faze fans admit that 2face is the greater than faze.

How can your compare international star with a local one undecided

Whether faze fans likes it or not, 2face is here to stay and will always succeed with or without collaborating with Akon, unlike faze that lied to the entire Nigerian claiming to be signed under Akon label, damn what a cheap lie angry angry, that guy is always looking for people to feel pity for him, i don't see blackface crying around like his doing
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2007
me too and other intellectual p'ple in the house,we shudn't waste our time on dogmatic fans,they know the fact but are afraid of it consequence on them because they've been living a fake life full of lies.like i said b4 2 them i pity their existence.2face will always b who you dont want him 2 be.akon denied faze and accept the fact that he is try'n to make 2face a konvict cat!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
some submission to me are too dumb that i think that we shud an an editor in this room!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2007
Jeje walks in with a can of chilled soda, she quietly takes a seat on d succulent sofa, shes got a kenny rogers country music CD playing in d background , a grisham best seller on her laps and a smile on her face has she observes proceedings on nland.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2007
2 baba all the way,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
this is why they are hot
they are hot cause they are fly
faze aint because is not. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
big boyzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2007
Effa:

Some people gats to accept the fact say baba no dey for there level

Respect large 2 you baba
Long live to you baba
God go dey protect you baba and go give platny award joing the one's when you get.

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Tayotere(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2007
The funny thing about those contributing to this thread 2 and faze supporters alike is that they are chauvinists who has allowed prejudice narrow down their sense of reasoning to the extent that their points and submission have been somewhat baseless and sometimes resulted to disparage remarks.

To the best of my understanding, i believe  the only proper way to assess or appraise two artistes in order to ascertain who sings better and has better creativity is by lookining at their works relatively without having any favourite. Once you have a favourite it might affect your judgement.

So I think we should close our eyes to the fact that my artiste is the best and place the two of them on a level play ground, maybe that might enable us make a good and logical assessment.

for example
2face was on a tv program i think BankPHB Intern reality show and was meant to do somethin or sing, he did somtin quite scrappy that nobody found interestin

obversly faze was to do same on  GloShow and he was so creative maybe all he did was talk. but it made sense.

that is what i call creativity and not the number of laurels you ave.

lets put it like this ManCity is 3rd on the league table while Chelsea is 4th. Does it mean ManCity is a better team  grin

lets be objective n our criticisms

thank you
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2007
Jeje na wa 4 u. U want make Faze fans dieeeeeeee.
                                        Hottest & Best
                                                    &
                                            Me tooooooo O cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2007
@TAYOTERE
u are guilty of the same offence
u are also prejudiced.
of all the shows tu has been u could only make reference to the one u think he messed up in
of all the shows faze has performed in,u could only make reference to the one u think he performed well in.

DONT U THINK THAT ALSO MAKES U BIASED?

nywayz ,just for the records,i saw that show u refeered to, on TV
AND TU FaCE DID WELL,he didnt even have to stress himself cause as usuall,the crowd sang along with him.
he was feeling so cool with himself that he changed the lyrics of my love to "the interns and tuface holding it down,just wanna make u bounce around, e .t c

but thats not the issue.

tubabba is a big boy,he doesnt have to stress himself to get the crowd on their feet.the moment the comperes introduce him,the crowd starts screaming even b4 he gets on stage.
NO BE SMALLL THING O
TU BABA.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2007
2 baba na him father anyday anytime
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2007
jejelolatu

you get am no be small thing as you take talk
You really, Tu has surpassed so so many artist in Nigeria, ask me how?
Hardwork,Dedication,Prayers from he's family especially from he's mom,Good managers and marketers and from he's fans home and abroad

Tu baba
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2007
jejelolatu

you get am no be small thing as you take talk
You really, Tu has surpassed so so many artist in Nigeria, ask me how?
Hardwork,Dedication,Prayers from he's family especially from he's mom,Good managers and marketers and from he's fans home and abroad

Tubaba
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2007
Tayo,
You sounded like an intellectual initially but you smear the whole thing when u pick up at 2u in a less intelligent way. You can chide him no doubt but u didnt do a gud job, so u messed up BIG TYME.I am his fan, i ve my criticisms.Every1 is open to criticism but urs wasnt constructive enuf for me.So find another 'fault'

cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ tayo
to be logical the two of them released their album in the same month of the same year.but without the help of an analyst we all know that 2face album had more influence on p'ple than faze's.about the intern show i also watched it and i enjoyed it,no! i was'nt the only one that did enjoy it,those present at the show and some others that love good music also did.when this topic was introduced there were more word tussle btw the fans of the two artists but right now p'ple have identify the difference between appearance and reality.2face fans are now more visible because the guy 2baba has never let us down,he has never lie about record deal and he's been winning awards to buttres our claim here on nairaland,i also thank God for faze because he is winning the nairaland poll.but it is a slap on 2face musical prowess to be comparing him with faze if not 4 hatred and prejudice that has eaten deep into the mind of p'ple.p square in six days of their album release(game over) they've sold a million of copy,they were once nominated for both mobo and mtv award and nobody is comparing their album or even the boys to 2face.also d'banj a multiple award winner and recently an mtv award winner,multi platinum album sales,endorsement etc,nobody is comparing him to 2face.imagine a frustrated musician who has just hiphopworld award has the biggest award in his shelf,a musician who has never been to the state (USA) where 2baba has tour and presently where he is recovering from the attack on him,is been compared to ididbia,infact you guys are ungrateful ingrate because 2face was the first african to win the mtv award and he is a nigerian,the first nigerian to win mobo award and his track african queen was the first music to be played on mtv base africa,isn't that an achievement not only for him but for the whole of nigeria.if you guys can remember after he won the myv award in 2005 he said"even though nigeria is not going to the world cup,this award will cushion its negative effect on nigerians"he made the statement when he was been honoured by guinness.it's quite unfortunate that this same nigerians are comparing him to a less achieved musician like faze,fine faze a good musician but you guys should be comparing him to artists like sound sultan,baba dee,w4.you cannot even compare him to musician like d'banj,olu maintain,psquare,paul play not to talk of 2face idibia.psychologically there wouldn't have been any comparison if they were not in the same group before!.but for for now 2face has gone so far that faze will have to become a divinity before he can even dream of getting to that level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.