Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79349 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2007
Baby you too fine like butterfly
Can't let a beautiful princess just pass me by
I nor go lie
your love has got me hypnotized
shei na juju u dey use o
Abi na love at first sight

You don't really understand
wetin you dey do this man
girl your love has got a hold on me o no
I dont want a one nite stand
girl i wanna be your man
girl i want you to have my kids
cos you knock me off my feets

Make my heart go,
Kpo kpo di kpo kpo, di

(Excerpt from Kpo kpo di kpo)
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2007
Beautiful and well laid lyrics,much more beautiful than i earlier tot.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2007
@pheesayor
pls begin to compare lines, I want to go there
Baro:

@Baro
In which song did Faze use the line? and mind you it's Baby you too fine like butterfly

My bad my bad. . . its even worse its "u smell nice/well when u get this perfume"
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2007
Haba guy, how dis two lines take resemble , how do you now expect me to take you seriously on subsequent lines you gonna post, i cant be convinced that this isnt hating

mr me too:

"u smell nice/well when u get this perfume"

mr me too:

"I like this perfume when u pass me by"

If i didnt correct you now, that's how you would hold on to that self-concocted line of yours
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2007
@mrmeetoo, oya now let's start
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2007
Happy christmas fellow brothers

Tu baba
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2007
"u smell nice/well when u get this perfume"

^^^^^^^^ if this is the line, then it's actually WORSE than what Me Me Too wrote

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Destiny11: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2007
One thing i really like and appreciate in music which i really do think we all should appreciate is the message.They're all talking about kolomental,what is kolomental?or u talk about kpo kpo di kpo.those are'nt musics.There are really no messages there.
But if you come over to the 2faces' grass to grace album,all songs there contains it own very good messages.
Its all about the message people.Its 2face Grass to Grace,just for the messages.
For all who say faze lipsrsealed
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2007
Destiny if music was about messages only,paul play's angel of my life will be trash,usher would be a wack artists even 2face's african queen has no message but its rich in content.faze is an r&b artists so you shouldn't expect much messages in his music and good music isn't all about messages but about content rather.So if you like music for its messages only,then you can't be a fan of r&b music.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2007
sect:

Destiny if music was about messages only,paul play's angel of my life will be trash,usher would be a wack artists even 2face's african queen has no message but its rich in content.faze is an r&b artists so you shouldn't expect much messages in his music and good music isn't all about messages but about content rather.So if you like music for its messages only,then you can't be a fan of r&b music.

how on earth can u say such a thing shocked am dissapointed embarassed
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by janami(f): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2007
dis thread still dey? na wa o
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2007
sect:

Hmmm 2face Arican Queen has no message
Dont attract insults to yourself ok
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2007
So whats the message in african queen effa? cos 'to me' he wasn't passing across any message in the song.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2007
sect:

So whats the message in african queen effa? because 'to me' he wasn't passing across any message in the song.

Kai sect, u too talk. Na only you dey here?Ur talk no get break, u con get accident with am.Hear yourself"African queen wasnt passing across any message in the song"so wetin hin dey pass, na your piss?Shioo! cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 4:19am On Dec 23, 2007
Ok,my mistake.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 1:50am On Dec 24, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2007
@ baro,
so an ordinary nomination is a parting gift,i think you are guys are too dry to defend faze.maybe we should accept the reality that faze need to live some more years with hard labour to become another 2face.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2007
@faze fans
i remember all of you running ur mouths last year that we all should wait foer this year, that faze was going to be the in thing grin grin what happened to him all the wait for 2007, he will blow up nxt yr, all the awards will be his, he will outshine 2baba and bla bla bla tongue tongue tongue

what happened instead, 2face moved from grass to grace cool cool while faze lied to the whole world about signing with konvict music shocked shocked that offcourse made u guys run your mouths more all over nairalandin the kitchen ko, at the backyard ni tongue tongue that faze was going to blow and 2baba should watch outuna don 4get say u God has blessed no man can curse cool.

now that the year is over and 2baba is counting his blessings while faze has been in oblivion since the akon denial sagait was so funny hearing it, what next what next
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
Oblivion ko! Obiwon ni ! 2007 will still be one of faze's best year whether u like it or not.Hate him or love him,faze is still one of the best & he'll always be on top.Enemies of progress back off !!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2007
Faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
tosinadeda:

@faze fans
i remember all of you running your mouths last year that we all should wait foer this year, that faze was going to be the in thing grin grin what happened to him all the wait for 2007, he will blow up nxt yr, all the awards will be his, he will outshine 2baba and bla bla bla tongue tongue tongue

what happened instead, 2face moved from grass to grace cool cool while faze lied to the whole world about signing with konvict music shocked shocked that offcourse made u guys run your mouths more all over nairalandin the kitchen ko, at the backyard ni tongue tongue that faze was going to blow and 2baba should watch outuna don forget say u God has blessed no man can curse cool.

now that the year is over and 2baba is counting his blessings while faze has been in oblivion since the akon denial sagait was so funny hearing it, what next what next

u amaze me wit ur statement.wu d hell says 2007 wasn't gud 4 faze,in fact things got much more beta 4 him nd of course will b greater next year nd if u dnt tink wat he achieved durin d year is success den define urs.oblivion indeed so d guy shuldnt work again cs of some silly rumor dat 8rs av dcided 2 spread angry
yeah 2face is countin his blessings he's probably countin hw many tyms he has almost died nd scared dat he culd b killed 2moro so ders no peace of mind nd u call dat achievement.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2007
playmate:

u amaze me wit your statement.wu d hell says 2007 wasn't good 4 faze,in fact things got much more beta 4 him nd of course will b greater next year nd if u dnt think what he achieved durin d year is success den define urs.oblivion indeed so d guy shuldnt work again cs of some silly rumor that 8rs av dcided 2 spread angry
yeah 2face is countin his blessings he's probably countin hw many tyms he has almost died nd scared that he culd b killed 2moro so ders no peace of mind nd u call that achievement.

offcourse it was good for faze, but renmember the comparism with 2baba is always there grin tongue so comparing the both would u say he was really succesful even compared with the likes of olumaintain,psquare and the rest he is no where in sight and u call that success tongue u mean after all the bragging last yearoffcourse by his supporters all he could come up was this mediocre perfomance this year

now u surprise me shocked wen u say haters cooked up the konvict story,open ur eyes girl we all heard from the horse's mouth so y try defending faze wen ts obvious that he lied

u say 2baba is counting how many times he almost got killed, so he dsnt av peace of mind, u make me laughwho God has blessed no man can curse cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2007
Mediocre performance indeed. Why dont you use poor performance instead.Tosin you've used this statement several times 'what God has blessed,no man can curse' but you forget that it also applies to faze.No matter how hard you write off faze,he'll always remain one of the best in this country.Merry christmas
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2007
yeah right one of the bestnot as good as 2baba grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2007
@tosin
bla bla bla ur post is quite ridiculous.well none of d crap u post will change anytin xcept d fact dat u fail 2 realize faze is beta dan 2face.y cnt u jst accept d fact dat faze will topple 2face nd u re comparin d likes of p2 u tink 2face is beta dan dem wateva.mediocre performance shocked oro e su mi,its jst like repeatin d same tin ova nd ova again bt u jst dcide nt 2 see reason.anyways take it or leave it faze rocks nd truly he's one of d best. tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2007
playmate:

@tosin
bla bla bla your post is quite ridiculous.well none of d crap u post will change anytin xcept d fact that u fail 2 realize faze is beta dan 2face.y cnt u jst accept d fact that faze will topple 2face nd u re comparin d likes of p2 u think 2face is beta dan them whatever.mediocre performance shocked oro e su mi,its jst like repeatin d same tin ova nd ova again bt u jst dcide nt 2 see reason.anyways take it or leave it faze rocks nd truly he's one of d best. tongue

yeah to every faze fan the wut i posted is crap.
u said in ur post that y cant i accept the fact that faze will topple 2baba, thats exactly wut am saying. u all said faze will topple 2baba this year and wut happned so now we av to keep waiting abi?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by cuteNhot(f): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2007
@tosinadeda
what agwaan yute?
how nigeria rite now?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2007
I deliberately used 'one of the best' and the reason is because i was refering to musicians generally,am not limiting it to faze and 2face alone, so don't get your hopes high.2face is not half as good as faze in terms of lyrics,singing,performing,vocals etc The only thing i can say 2face got more than faze is hype.Thats all
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2007
old story grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2007
cute_N_hot:

@tosinadeda
what agwaan yute?
how nigeria rite now?

naija is cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2007
Yeah sure,the truth doesnt sound pleasing 2 them dats why they call it an old story.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2007
heard that one too before grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.