Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79340 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by star01(m): 12:19am On Apr 24, 2007
Pointblank:

Star01,

Why can't u appreciate the PROGRESS of a REAL TALENT 4 once? must you always be sceptical?

Abeg change your wayz, i nor dey beef u

FAZE IS IT and no juju fit stop am, OK?
am i discriminatin hin, ?i appreciate the fact that he was signed by akon, but what am syin is if he cant stop the pidgin thingy then that's gonna boost up the sales,
naijabelle:

If its true that Akon signed Faze that makes him automatically successful. Anything kon touches goes GOLD. aKON is a business man and his makin an investment with Faze, he knows what his doing. Of all the artist to pick from, i dnt understand why faze. At least 2face is handsome.
lol, men u fuuny, so AKON na God abi, ?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2007
Badman88 so is this the only way i can contact and communicate to you, i wuld still like those cd's.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 12:23am On Apr 24, 2007
waitin dey bother u. me, i dnt see y u like Faze so much. I never said he wasnt talented. He can sing and his lyrics are deep, but that deal with convict music is to good 2 be true. So POINTBLANK RELAX, im on ur side.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Badman888(m): 12:27am On Apr 24, 2007
naijabelle:

Badman88 so is this the only way i can contact and communicate to you, i wuld still like those cd's.

i can use msn thats the easiest way,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2007
Faze was the best pick 'cos AKON as a PROFESSIONAL, recognises and appreciates PURE, UNTAINTED & HOT TALENT  that is  ready to EXPLODE!! and mind u its not beauty pageant or a modelling contract, its a RECORDING DEAL

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 12:39am On Apr 24, 2007
tats fine BADMAN88 i have a yahoo and msn so how are goin 2 give me ur address.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 12:41am On Apr 24, 2007
appearance in this industry counts for a lot, and ur right its not a beauty pagenant, i never said it was. But u still havent explained wat u see in Faze. i like his music, but i guess u love him. Why, why are fighting so hard for him
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Badman888(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2007
naijabelle:

tats fine BADMAN88 i have a yahoo and msn so how are goin 2 give me your address.

check my profile YIM is there
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 12:43am On Apr 24, 2007
Pointblank:

Faze was the best pick 'because AKON as a PROFESSIONAL, recognises and appreciates PURE, UNTAINTED & HOT TALENT  that is  ready to EXPLODE!! and mind u its not beauty pageant or a modelling contract, its a RECORDING DEAL

FAZE

If you for real den dts great for him and Naija music industry.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 1:07am On Apr 24, 2007
Niajabelle,

U speak as if Faze is a scarecrow, anyway am happy u are fan  too.

I 've  got no attatchment to FAZE, except that I feel and believe in his SUBLIME TALENT and IMMENSE POTENTIALS.

And mind u, i dont paste SENTIMENTS but FACTS.

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 1:16am On Apr 24, 2007
Pointblank
encore, continue preaching preacher
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 1:29am On Apr 24, 2007
Thanx dear, i will

Its a WORTHY COURSE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 2:11am On Apr 24, 2007
LOL

I know he rocks
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2007
I'm not the biggest faze fan on this forum and even I know he's signed to konvict. I guess Akon just went for second best. Two reasons I'm saying so:

Akon is a big fan of tuface. He came on stage after tuface performed "African Queen" in london and asked requested an encore along with crowd
Then Akon was on mtv jams where a showed a couple of videos from African artists and saved the best for last and played "Ole". I didn't catch all the videos but it was really weird waking up and seeing 2face on MTV JAMS. I won't be surprised if it wasn't Kennis' music contract that didn't make Akon sign him (not taking anything away from faze, I'm sure he deserves it). We all know music is not a beauty contest but lets be honest 2face would have appealed more to the US audience than faze.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2007
Mr me too,

It's good you are consoling yourself,

AKON went for the BEST, and please cut that crap of saying Kennis stopped 2face, we all know Kennis would do anything to work AKON, even if it's just in their dream. Remember Kennis claimed they had a deal with BMG when nothing like that existed.

And as for who will "appeal to the American audience" , AKON is in the best position to decide that, and he did

Please face the fact

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2007
Of course Akon went for d best.Sure some anti - Faze fans r beefing.U cnt hate d best for so long.Cant wait to c Faze ft d likes of Snoop and co.Good development.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2007
Gbam

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2007
Hopefully people will get to see how talented he is
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2007
Yeah, even the DE*F and BL*ND guys here would
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2007
Yes oh dem go hear am.I cnt wait for dt day
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2007
WHY ARE YOU P'PLE ATTACHING SO MUCH IMPORTANCE ON FAZE SIGHNING TO KONVICT.ALTHOUGH A GOOD DEVELOPMENT BUT THAT IS NOT A PASTPORT TO SUCCESS.LET ME TAKE SOME DIRTY BRAIN TO THE LAUNDRY,MANDOZA IS A SOUTH AFRICAN ARTIST HE WAS SIGHNED UNDER BMG AND HE ALSO HAS A MARKETING DEAL WITH EMI SOUTH AFRICA.THERE ARE MANY OTHER AFRICAN ARTIST THAT ARE NOT AS BIG AS 2FACE THAT WERE SIGNED UNDER INTERNATIONAL LABEL,THE PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT DURING THE TIME OF THE LIKE OF SUNNY ADE,VICTOR UWAIFOR,CHRIS OKOTIE WHEN THE  ECONOMY OF THE NATION WAS MORE STABLE THEN THERE WERE PRESENCE OF ALL THESE INTERNATIONAL LABELS NAMELY PREMIER,SONNY,etc YOU JAYBABY THAT WAS ASKING OF MY AGE THEN WERE IN UR KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL RECITING ABC.THERE WAS NO DIFFERENCE EXCEPT OF COURSE YOUR PERSONAL MUSICAL TALENT THAT WILL HELP YOU TO GO FAR.MANDOZA DESPITE HIS INTERNATIONAL RECORD LABEL IS NOT AS BIG AS TUFACE THEN IF SIGHNING FOR INTERNATIONAL RECORD IS TANTAMOUNT TO SUCCESS THEN SUNNY ADE SHUD BE A TRILLIONARE NOW BUT HE ATTAIN HIS CAREER SUCCESS COURTESY HIS MUSICAL BRILLIANCE.FAZE IS DAMN TOO LUCKY TO SIGHNED UNDER KONVICT BUT IT IS NOW LEFT TO HIM TO UP HIS ANTE BY PRODUCING A TIGHT ALBUM THAT WILL NOT ONLY FEATURE A JUST DANCEABLE TRACK BUT AN ALBUM WITH MESSAGE JUST LIKE HIS CEO AKON.CHECK OUT ALL AKON TRACKS THEY ARE ALL WITH MESSAGE JUST LIKE 2FACE ALBUM.WHAT YOU REALY DONT KNOW IS THAT FAZE WAS INDISPOSE AFTER HIS  FIRST ALBUM WITH WESTSIDE THAT WAS WHY HE WAS RECORDLESS FOR SOMETIME.WE DONT EVEN KNOW THE TERM OF THE DEAL,YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE BECAUSE I PERCEIVE A KIND OF FOUL PLAY, THAT KENNIS  WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH AKON IS TRUE BUT THEY WILL NOT FORSAKE THEIR PRICELESS JEWEL TO ANOTHER RECORD LABEL.THEY MAY TEAM UP WITH A MARKETER WHICH THEY HAD DONE WITH EMI SOUTH AFRICA TO HANDLE THE SALES OF 2FACE ALBUM OUT SIDE NIGERIA BUT IN AFRICA .SO MY VERDICT IS 2FACE DESPITE FAZE SIGHNING 4 KONVICT IS BETTER.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2007
Pointblank:

Mr me too,

It's good you are consoling yourself,

AKON went for the BEST, and please cut that crap of saying Kennis stopped 2face, we all know Kennis would do anything to work AKON, even if it's just in their dream. Remember Kennis claimed they had a deal with BMG when nothing like that existed.

And as for who will "appeal to the American audience" , AKON is in the best position to decide that, and he did

Please face the fact

FAZE

To be honest, I just put some of those comments there to ruffle some feathers. Being signed to Konvict music is a start but it definitely doesn't guarantee success. Take a look at Craig David; his first album was a massive hit, after that every American label wanted to sign him so he left his British "local-champion" label to come to the US. I haven't heard much from the guy since then. So its only if Akon knows what to do with faze then it would work out. Record labels usually have artists on their roaster for ages without releasing any albums. So lets hope and pray everything works out and he's not just there to meet a quota. Although 2face is still way better and he has more international appeal.

P.S. - Kennis would obviously love to work with Akon but as eleshin said it doesn't mean they're ready to give up their gem
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2007
Gawd cnt bliv we r still on dis?

Hello Did I Read it Smwhere Sm1 sayin FAZE Shld brush up his English--I Guess that Person is 2face's FAN & He is so BLIND & DEAF to he's 2face Speaks!

FAZE ROCKS JOOR!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kellorah: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2007
what was dat rattle? 'kolomental'
he should be locked in a mental home angry
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2007
After U Miss.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2007
kellorah:

what was that rattle? 'kolomental'
he should be locked in a mental home angry

rattle!!! hahaha. well thats the way it sounds to some ppl.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by nanah(f): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2007
i wonder why jaybaby is so crazy about that thin rubber neck guy called faze or are u related to him cos you've started sounding like him, boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by okolawon(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2007
when will u guys realise that 6 million people world wide cant be wrong tuface is and will always be the best.And dont get it twisted when a track get success as a party song kudos shud go to the producer what lyrics is in kolomental abeg tell me o after all konga is a beta party song but we all know its crap so dont judge by how much it is blasted in the club abeg o.In case u dont understand wat i meant by 6 mill that was how much he sold wit his first record and am sure he is going to surpass that with the new one cos it is of the hook u guys shud stop player hating and give respect to whom it is due .them no be mate at all faze do is to eat from tuface popularity by singing those pathetic song of his we av heard enough of them,2baba do am bad we don hear make he no vex.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2007
tru love,one of the track of 2face track in the lastest album is making too much waves in  afro clubs here in uk,omo tubaba is jus too much,how many hits dey for that album sef,ahh i don tire for dis sef,abeg make him take am easy cuz cuz people don dey cry oh,no shaking,for instance,i dey feel like,tru love.go and ask ur local djs wetin they think abouit the album cuz na demn sabi wetin they fit mix ,abi u be dj?u go wound oh!!!!!muthafukers,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
in tuface album,all the track except ocho which i dont dig are hits.from one love to my love.it is been requested for everyday in our different radio station.but faze gat just two kolo and tattoo girls which varies in pples opinion how much they like it.just like shaka tuface is been jam in uk but we enjoy kolomenta only in club extreme or papa's reloaded Bleep all you 2face hater.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2007
Kolomental is exactly like the Nigerian version of what is happening in the US now. All these nonsense music with their beats with no meaning all around the place. Songs like "Chicken Noodle Soup", "Laffy Taffy" and so on. As someone said the credit should even go to the producer for making the beat. Faze was just "rattling" on the song. lol
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kellorah: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2007
mr me too:

Kolomental is exactly like the Nigerian version of what is happening in the US now. All these nonsense music with their beats with no meaning all around the place. Songs like "Chicken Noodle Soup", "Laffy Taffy" and so on. As someone said the credit should even go to the producer for making the beat. Faze was just "rattling" on the song. lol
hahahahahahahahaha
so effing true!!!!

he should be locked in a mental institution, where they'll play his racket to him over and over and over and over again, a taste of his own medicine tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.