Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79330 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by spikelord(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2007
Talking about voice man, Faze is far ahead of 2face. And one thing is this, Kolomental is topping the MTN top ten Nigeria chart and non of 2face's tracks had been on the chart apart from the one in which he was being featured (talking about STYLEE by JIMMY JATT feat Modenine and 2face) and nothing more about him on the chart. don't tell me those people don't know anything about MUSIC or are they jealous of 2face too?? grin grin grin
2face is talented too but like i said, he should have tried to release 2 dancehalls. cuz thatz the style in vogue hmmmn. Grass 2 Grace is nice though, but the lyrics are too weak and he dissed a lot in that album.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2007
Where them(Tuface fans) deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 12:49am On Apr 01, 2007
FAZE RULES[color=#990000][/color]
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2007
Yu got it right.

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2007
most people here are musically confused,please try something else maybe cricket,badminton or volleyball cuz u chat shit and it makes me sick.damn!!! embarassed
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2007
Ignores Shyts

Grass 2 Grace is nice though, but the lyrics are too WACK and he dissed a lot in that album.

Shakamc I keep asking U --wat is APATECH --cuz Tufaze said it in one of his songs!

FAZE RULESSSSSSSSSS & He ROCK kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2007
yeah fazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all da way.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2007
jaybaby:

Ignores Shyts

Shakamc I keep asking U --what is APATECH --because Tufaze said it in one of his songs!

FAZE RULESSSSSSSSSS & He ROCK kiss kiss kiss kiss
@JAYBABY, SORRY!I DIDN'T KNOW THAT U HAVE ASKED ME THE MEANING BEFORE,ANYWAY WHAT HE SAID IS 'HYPATEK' AND THAT IS TUFACE RECORD LABEL. HE SIGNED DA NATIVES AND FEW OTHERS
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2007
Shaka Mc,

What did Tuface mean when in the first skit in his album he said "WE HAVE A ARTISTE IN THE HOUSE"?

Why is he so dull?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 2:07am On Apr 06, 2007
LOL

Abeg no kill me with laf
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2007
the skit wasn't tuface and the skit was just a concept.if u re a showman u should be famailar with mcces that sound like that when u perform in local areas.i hope u not trying to say that he can't english and to talk of that he is not english so speaking english is a matter of chioce not importance aslong as we understand what he is saying do get me.@pointblank i guess ur parents are english and i wonder wot u re doing here.and for u to say that tuface is dull that means u are hatin,or u don't have a tv to watch his shows on tv or u can't afford to pay for gaetfee when he comes to ur area.what is ur problem? if u don't like him then don't listen to him
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2007
Pointblank:

Shaka Mc,

What did Tuface mean when in the first skit in his album he said "WE HAVE A ARTISTE IN THE HOUSE"?

Why is he so dull?

Lol. that was actually funny pointblank. "Why is he so dull?" lol. But we're not here to judge their English skills if not 85% of the musicians even in the US won't have a record deal. I don't think faze's English is that fantastic anyhow. Faze sounds like "pidgin english" was a subject in his primary school.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2007
Shackmccc a.k.a Tuface Brother----- What does HYPETEK have to do with the Song

&what da Fck is HYPATK BROTHER?

Mr
link=topic=40246.msg1020616#msg1020616 date=1175872040:

. I don't think faze's English is that fantastic anyhow. Faze sounds like "pidgin english" was a subject in his primary school.

Whatchu Saying?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2007
faze is da best
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by osegwu(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2007
Hnmm lipsrsealed
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2007
Hmm Wat?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2007
Faze rocks
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2007
Alwaz
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2007
Faze na d man.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2007
mr me too:

Lol. that was actually funny pointblank. "Why is he so dull?" lol. But we're not here to judge their English skills if not 85% of the musicians even in the US won't have a record deal. I don't think faze's English is that fantastic anyhow. Faze sounds like "pidgin english" was a subject in his primary school.
OH MY GOD!!! ME TOO,U DEY VEX OH LOL.PIGDIN ENGLISH AS A SUBJECT.ABEG EASY I GO DIE FOR HERE.FAZE IS OK BUT HE SHOULD LEAVE TUFACE ALONE AND BE FAZE ALONE AS USUAL
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 2:16am On Apr 10, 2007
the skit wasn't tuface and the skit was just a concept.if u re a showman u should be famailar with mcces that sound like that when u perform in local areas.i hope u not trying to say that he can't english and to talk of that he is not english so speaking english is a matter of chioce not importance aslong as we understand what he is saying do get me.@pointblank i guess your parents are english and i wonder wot u re doing here.and for u to say that tuface is dull that means u are hatin,or u don't have a tv to watch his shows on tv or u can't afford to pay for gaetfee when he comes to your area.what is your problem? if u don't like him then don't listen to him

Shaka too know , do you even listen to yourself?

First, "the skit wasn't tuface", then " English is a matter of choice and not important"
For God sake what are you saying!!
Anyway for record purpose;Tuface did that skit and he wasn't talking to anybody in any local area,its an album that is supposed to circulate worldwide, not a show in Mushin or Otukppo, ok. What actually happened there was that his WEAK English failed him, simple.
And mind you, i just stated a fact that can still be remedied, i aint hating.

Or wasn't he still the one who said in another skit "That was why the late tortoise FALL FROM THE SKY" ?

That was how the same  tuface went to MTV to say "I LOVE THIS VIDEO WELL WELL(I dont blame him, he must have thought he said VERY WELL). DUNCE

Mr Too Know, 

It's not funny ,its so sad, Tuface is just too dull. Why not? we have to condemn his English whenever he makes such blunders; yes we have to , no matter how often he does it.

And on your 85% assertion, that is not true,  cos most of these artistes you refer to can atleast express themselves fluently and even for those who might not be good in English i.e Daddy Showkey, always make sure they speak what they are good at , instead of trying to pose and end up fooling yourself.

As for FAZE'S speech abilities, hmmmmmmm, don't just go there, that guy flows, ok, be it in KWALE, QUEENS ENGLISH, PIDGIN OR YORUBA, he is VERSATILE

Let's even come to think of it, what is so hard in simple and correct English that an I.M.T ENUGU DROPOUT can't speak? Abeg he is DULL JOOOOOOO(no apologies)
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2007
FAZE RULES 9ja MUSIC INDUSTRY grin grin grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 12:50am On Apr 12, 2007
All da way
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by FBI477(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2007
i just clicked on this thread for the 1st time and what song came up on radio? E Bi Like Say- 2Face just at the time we were complaining about this uncalled for public holiday.

this one goes out to all the politicians
me i no send una oo

cool cool cool
IBB
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by FBI477(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2007
however sha, Faze rocks!! i think i still prefer him. like my weed friend would say,

2face is the only one they gave chance
Faze is a Kolomental
but Blackface is still Ahead Of The Game

rememeber my nairalanders

if u no send me oo
people dem dey wey send me oo
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2007
@ POINTBLANK.
U GUYS DONT HAVE ENOUGH POINT TO DRIVE HOME UR ARGUEMENT. DESPITE UR CLAIM OF FAZE SUPREMACY YOU CAN ONLY POINT TO A SHOW IN BENIN AS HIS BIGGEST SHOW THIS YEAR.GRASS 2 GRACE IS MORE COMMERCIALLY SUCCESFUL THAN INDEPENDENT, WHT ELSE DO YOU THINK 2BABA NEEDS IN LIFE HE'S GAT MONEY,FAME,POPULARITY, Bleep ENGLISH AIN'T NOTHING BUT AN ADOPTED LANGUAGE, FAZE IS JUST A SINGER NOT A MUSICIAN, THREADING BEHIND 2FACE WE STILL HAVE D'BANJ,PAUL PLAY,P SQUARE, BEFORE WE CAN THINK OF FAZE.THE BIGGEST RECENT SHOWS ARE IBOM FESTIVAL,TINAPA OPENING,AMAA AWARD,KENNIS EASTER FIESTER WHERE WE HAVE D'BANJ AND PSQUARE DAT ARE NOT UNDER KENNIS,ALL THESE AND MORE FEATURES 2FACE,WITHOUT CONSIDERING FAZE BECAUSE HE IS NOT AN ISSUE.
SHUN PREJUDICE 2FACE WILL 4EVER REMAIN ON TOP.
THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT YOU ALL LISTEN TO GRASS 2 GRASS EVEN MORE THAN D WAY YOU LISTEN TO INDEPENT BECAUSE YOU LOVE BUT PRETEND TO HATE IT,YOUR HEART IS SAYIN YESSSSSSSSSSSSS WHILE UR MOUTH IS SAYING NOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2007
The title of FAZE'S and AKON'S collab album is "IN THE KITCHEN"

It's not a single or a remix with a wack video, ITS AN ALBUM

PEACE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kellorah: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2007
where can i listen to the new songs without hving to buy the cds?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2007
faze rocks
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2007
Yes OOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.