Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79326 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2007
@ last we agree on one thing.Faze is d dude
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by FBI477(m): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2007
@kello

alaroro cheesy buy the cd and support your brother. don't give your money all the time to foreign artistes.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2007
LOL.Abi oh
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pwsmith(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2007
I want to know who gave 2face African Queen, ?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2007
U mean who wrote the song for him?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by TAOTAO(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2007
anyway i dont hav much to say but for somebody to call faze an underdog is really downgrading,perhaps the person does not know the basic meaning of underdog.i also agree with the candidate tha says faze is enjoying the anticipaton of break up cos people he made no contribution to group.the guy is damn good
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by TAOTAO(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2007
anyway i dont hav much to say but for somebody to call faze an underdog is really downgrading,perhaps the person does not know the basic meaning of underdog.i also agree with the candidate tha says faze is enjoying the anticipaton of break up cos people he made no contribution to group.the guy is damn good
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 3:01am On Apr 14, 2007
faze rocks
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by azeedon(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2007
I beg oo! how people go dey compare 2face with faze just because of the fukin released kolomental dat is not givin any message.pls make una stop all diz sentiment.2face is d number 1 musician in nigeria.wetin una dey yan self,2face songs is givin a useful message 2 d world.I don't listen 2 song without lyric.nothin 2 be argued about even a layman know dat tuface is da answer.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2007
Azedon--- Watever--FAZE ROCKS! tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2007
TAOTAO:

anyway i don't hav much to say but for somebody to call faze an underdog is really downgrading,perhaps the person does not know the basic meaning of underdog.i also agree with the candidate tha says faze is enjoying the anticipaton of break up because people he made no contribution to group.the guy is damn good

I would really love to get your own meaning of underdog

@azeedon

the arguements gets frustrating after a while. "Kolomental" - I can't understand the hype surrounding that song. Some other person said tuface's song is for the common man and faze's songs are something something (can't remember). From this thread I think it has shown its the other way around. Faze came out with Kolomental with the beat and wack ass lyrics, ppl jump up and down and think he's the greatest. Tuface's songs are the ones u really have to listen to and appreciate the melody and lyrics. Apart from this thread I can honestly say I have met more ppl that prefer tuface's cd. Maybe its just this part of the world, I dunno.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2007
Faze is more talented to me anywayz.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2007
mr me too:

@azeedon

the arguements gets frustrating after a while. "Kolomental" - I can't understand the hype surrounding that song. Some other person said tuface's song is for the common man and faze's songs are something something (can't remember). From this thread I think it has shown its the other way around. Faze came out with Kolomental with the beat and wack ass lyrics, people jump up and down and think he's the greatest. Tuface's songs are the ones u really have to listen to and appreciate the melody and lyrics. Apart from this thread I can honestly say I have met more people that prefer tuface's cd. Maybe its just this part of the world, I don't know.
You have said it all, thank u so much kiss kiss kiss
When you listen to For Instance, it talking about our corrupt government.
And E Be Like Say - was talking about this election and the issues going on in our country

His lyrics are more powerful than Faze, u just have to listen carefully and understand what his trying to say.

People on Nairaland don't understand the meaning of Music
They think music is all about dancing in shit

9ja4eva:

Faze is more talented to me anywayz.
talented with some wack ass lyrics angry angry angry
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2007
I like his songs oh.Am feeling kolomentalllllll
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2007
Not sure if U guyz understand what music is----If not 4 Kennis God knows we wld not hear anything abt 2faz!

HMMM they say--fazes lyrics r wack---Buhahahahhah---i'm laffing @ u guyz!

I dnt know--i'v explianed over & over---U guyz cant Compare Faze with 2faze--Faze is 2 Much!

And d Video of Kolo---is offf da HOOK!

Faze's Songs r BANGIN---Clubs,Parties
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2007
Tell them oh
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 1:58am On Apr 17, 2007
@jaybaby,where da Bleep do u come from,i guess u jus talk for talking sake cuz i wonder if ur head is alright,anyway i have seen dat some people jus come here to talk rubbish than to bring out facts.maybe kennis introduced tuface to u but for us,we have known before we heard the name kennis,this will be last time i will reply anyshit u shit u say on dis trend cuz i have seen that ur head is not correct.i would have jus stopped coming to dis trend but i know some peeps still need the right info.for u and the 9ja4eva,i guess u re jus horney and looking for a one night stand with someone u can only dream of.is not gonna cuz they don't know and u can't see them or touch so jus enjoy urself with ur banana.have fun.that is all i have to say to the 2 of u
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 4:03am On Apr 17, 2007
Pls dnt say thrash.Do u know me?Gosh.Maybe yu need someone to connect you to Faze.If u want me to ask me and i will do jst dt
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by FBI477(m): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2007
did any of you guys in this thread listen to Faze's Letter To My Brother? Kolomental is a party song on the album, no doubt. but even 2Face has a party song, No Shaking on his own album. did it deliver any message across? no. why? cos once in a while, we have to get jiggy, move our bodies while the ladies can baraje and wind their waists. i don't see why the comparison of both Plantashun Boiz should be on those trax. you guys should listen to both albums from beginning to end and come back with more important things to say.

cool cool cool
IBB
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2007
where dis one from show
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:48am On Apr 18, 2007
faze rocks
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2007
@FBI477

"No Shaking" actually put a couple of messages across
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2007
Do Good no bad too.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2007
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2007
i was there also,it seems you dont understand what marketing and real packaging means.we coughed out two thousand naira and they gave us a cd of 150 naira & you claim is not an album sales when tuface is playing at the show for free.go to alaba or obalende and ask the cd seller they will tell you the bitter thruth you hate to hear,it is wat i have done and confirmed that tubabab cd is selling like going out of fashion you.the guy don pay his due in the industy and he said at the kennis easter fiesta that ''i dont sing anymore na flow i dey flow''.faze is good no doubt but tuface is far better than chibuzor orji judging by any criteria available on ground.i love kolomenta and i use to dance to the track but whenever i want to listen to real music,music that encompasses every factor you can think of,from politics to reality of life to strong emotion feeeling to importance of unity to even fantasy, i have no option than to slot in tuface innocent ujah idibia cd.dont let us argue believe in ur belief and let me believe in my own believe which i'm try'n to discuss to you that it is the reality available for our discussion. tuface is better.they both have two albums,you will agree with me that 2baba with his two album is succesful while faze main success is on his sophomore.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2007
@ jaybaby
i dont think this forum is for shoemaker or hairdresser it is suppose to represent the view of educated ones.and not only educated ones but those who possess intellectual ability to support there experience in the entertainment world.when you p'ple say tuface success is a product of kennis music hype,i feel dissappointed because i continue to think and ask myself that ain't you p'ple aware of the fact that tuface is not the only artist under kennis,or you've forgotten that artist like psquare,femi kuti were nominated for international award despite the fact that they are not under kennis music while cant faze get nominated for mobo or even kora award if he is that good.you keep sayin kennis this kennis that,let me tell you this! kennis gain a lot from tuface musical brilliance,his success really open door for them, tuface is a blessing to kennis.in 2005 at the afterparty of mtv award in portugal where all the ceo's and president of international record labels like EMI,bad boy,def jam,colombia record, aftermath etc are to meets,tuface happen 2 be one of the artist billed to perform and he performed african queen to the standing ovation of everybody eventually kenny and d1 for the fact dat a artist under their label was performing had the opportunity to rub shoulder with the high and mighties of the international scene of entertainment despite the fact that kennis music is not recognised but 2baba was. also in the 2005 grammy award tuface was invited as a special guest of mtv and he along with keke and d1 were in the VIP section whereas in the previous editon of grammy keke and d1 use to go to grammy to cover the event outside the venue and interview artist but this particular year keke,d1 and tuface were interview by foreign journalists.also in the bet award it happens likewise what are you saying.tuface is a physical representation of the dream of all nigerian hiphop artist including faze.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2007
Keep dreaming
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2007
Didnt U wish Faze was in that show when the Saxophonist rendered KOLOMENTAL?

Did you feell the response of the audience to that banging track of all time?

HMMMMMMM, Na saxophone be dat ooo, what of if FAZE come show nko?

E 4 become FAZE FIESTA, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

As i enter VIP oo
Omo see madness oo
Men start to kolo
say FAZE don show

FAZE 4 LIFE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2007
@eleshin
thanx for that wrap up. Ppl keep arguing without making very valid points.

@Baro

What you mean "keep dreaming"?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by nanah(f): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2007
honestly i'm not 2face's fan and i prefer faze but as for this one i must give it to 2face. i was really disappointed when i listened to faze's album i believe he missed out somewhere and he really needs to go back and do his homework especially his lyrics which i rate as poor for now. Scatter your dada!dance nonsense! How stupid could a man be to put these on cd and sell i think he's being unfair to his fans by forcing these crap down their throat. If it means getting help let him.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
Rolly Eyez @ Above Post!

Elshin,

Firstly, How old R u? If U can tell me that then I wld Reply U--

Mr me too--Yes thank her for the CRAP--she said Up der!

Sjayking,
Thanks Man!--They keep givin out d CD's ,Forcing pple to listen to IT

You Guyz Cliam that ur 2baba   ''' SINGS Better""  What happened to him @ Baskets Mouth  "Uncensored 2" --- He came to the Stage & made a fool of himself! the Guy SUCKS Joor! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

FAZE ROCKS JOOR!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by OmoEko1(f): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2007
Have seen 2face perfrom up here in Maryland last year, the guy can sing ohhh and even the ladies loves him too.

[size=17pt][center]2face rocks 4 everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/center][/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.