Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette (10792 Views)

The Dos And Don’ts Of Business Email Etiquette / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? / 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette by Kenjoseph12: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Trustenable Logistics is a division of Trustenable Limited , A logistics company in Ajiwe , AJah , Lagos . its urgently in need of a female worker to occupy the position of a secretary / customer Rep and also a male driver . Requirements are _

1. Must have a minimum of OND ( Secretary/ customer Rep only )
2. Must have atleast 1 or 2 year experience as a Secretary and minimum of 3 years experience as a driver.
3. must be friendly and be able to interact .
4. Must live on the highland .
5. must be a computer literate ( Secretary only )
6. Speaks good English fluently.
If you have the above qualification please Text or call : 8117643590 or email: info@trustenable.com

Re: Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette by Ezionye(f): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Nice points really

I have taken my colleagues malt and water from the fridge severally grin but not food

Bottom line, don't put your food in the fridge. Som1 may become desperately hungry wink
Re: Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette by hatchy(f): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
If you take bold steps like me you don't need this bullshittt

Check my profile
If everybody take this same bold step of yours, who will be in the bank working,who will work at the airport, sea port,factories etc.

What you so called entrepreneurs or self employed people fail to understand is that not everyone will be like you and not every entrepreneur succeed,so maintain your lane let others maintain theirs.

Period!

6 Likes

Re: Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette by Greatgrandson(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2017
hatchy:
If everybody take this same bold step of yours, who will be in the bank working,who will work at the airport, sea port,factories etc.

What you so called entrepreneurs or self employed people fail to understand is that not everyone will be like you and not every entrepreneur succeed,so maintain your lane let others maintain theirs.

Period!
I wonder o!
Them no go allow us rest with business this business that.

Not all that glitter is gold.

Some people don't need to be self employed to succeed in life.
Re: Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette by bamasite(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2017
On point op....

Cool origin for you..... grin grin grin

THIS IS GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOUR FACE SMOOTH
Re: Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette by cp2dec1: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
I probably do about 75% of all you listed. However you are forgetting SLEEPING AT WORK and COMING TO WORK LATE....CONSTANTLY

I love my JOB tho...We do amazing things.
Re: Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette by BusinessInsider: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
cp2dec1:
I probably do about 75% of all you listed. However you are forgetting SLEEPING AT WORK and COMING TO WORK LATE....CONSTANTLY

I love my JOB tho...We do amazing things.

Well spotted. I mentioned sleeping, being rude to your boss/colleagues and coming in late in the original version of the post here http://www.thecareertimes.com/things-to-never-do-at-work/

I hope you're planning to stop doing the 75% wink

1 Like

Re: Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette by Rainmaker69(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Go and tell Nigerian Bankers and civil Servants .
Gbam! And Nigerian Politicians.
Re: Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette by Shinery0123(m): 6:27am On Sep 02, 2017
AwesomeDuru:
Ftc baby.
I dedicate this to all the rams that will be slaughtered today.
Ur own na FCT
Re: Things To Never Do At Work - Workplace Etiquette by cicikhemy(f): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
triplec93:
Na waoh! people with personal hygiene deficiency.
That's why brushing of the tongue is advisable

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Foreign Trained Graduates Are Not Necessarily Better" - Nimi Akinkugbe / What Was Your First Salary! / My Former Employer Is Yet To Remit My 23 Months Pension Fund To My RSA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.