Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? (9279 Views)

Fun Games To Play With Friends This Christmas / If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? / What Message Is This Passing ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yeah... u see wat im seeing cheesy cool
yes bro cheesy
Wish I had mine sad
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineR:

lol oya sorry na embarassed embarassed
you suppose get something for me na sad.............
Something like............
Bible.tongue angry
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by pu7pl3(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy the guy try sha
For me their side chat made the match interesting grin

Lol yea commentators are meant to be unbiased but they were busy supporting naija hard grin
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by pu7pl3(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
yes bro cheesy
Wish I had mine sad

Search well... im sure she has been ready nd is waiting on you to show up
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol yea commentators are meant to be unbiased but they were busy supporting naija hard grin
yeah hope they don't give us a bad treatment this weekend and Monday in Cameroon

I never knew that Cameroon defense was very slow
Nigeria exposed their lack of pace big time
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Search well... im sure she has been ready nd is waiting on you to show up
yeah thanks,bro
Hope I find one that likes broke and ugly dudes cheesy
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by pu7pl3(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah hope they don't give us a bad treatment this weekend and Monday in Cameroon

I never knew that Cameroon defense was very slow
Nigeria exposed their lack of pace big time

Yea... victor moses especially... but what i didnt like in naijas play were those ugly looking longballs to the strikers angry
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by pu7pl3(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah thanks,bro
Hope I find one that likes broke and ugly dudes cheesy
cheesy grin ure being too modest grin
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea... victor moses especially... but what i didnt like in naijas play were those ugly looking longballs to the strikers angry
yes that was done intentionally to test the pace of Cameroon defense
I think
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2017
pu7pl3:
cheesy grin ure being too modest grin
what do you mean? I don't understand grin
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by pu7pl3(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
yes that was done intentionally to test the pace of Cameroon defense
I think

Im still threading carefully tho.. i dont want to invest emotionally into this team yet before i get my heart broken cheesy.... AGAIN angry
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Im still threading carefully tho.. i dont want to invest emotionally into this team yet before i get my heart broken cheesy.... AGAIN angry
yeah
Same here wanna see what will happen on Monday grin
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by pu7pl3(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
what do you mean? I don't understand grin

I know you re just trying to be humble wink soo u dont attract the wrong typa ladies by boasting ure a rich handsome dude cheesy
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

I know you re just trying to be humble wink soo u dont attract the wrong typa ladies by boasting ure a rich handsome dude cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Dude you crack me up cheesy

BUt still don't know what you are talking about cool
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
September marks the beginning of the Ember months leading to December, the end of the year. Send out a shout out, message or prayer to your friends here.

There's one advert DBS always use: remember say na ember ember month we dey so. Accident nor just dey happen. Na me and you dey cause am. The one wey okada people dey cause nai bad pass. May una drive/move safely ooo smiley.

Happy ember month @ funmisticqueen hibiscus76 makydebbie sunshineG ebukahades10 divay22 victornezzar sunshineR kimbraa iamkashybaby synzu traphedges mofeoluwadassah tgoddess refiner blackhawk01 emperorlee lefulefu pocohantas queensekxy sexybbstar sunshineR singledad mamagee khiaa ibkayee lalas247 shinarlaura rebirthforgoody dlastsammurai lalasticlala comradespade thornapple dacblogger midehi2 etc

Thank you very much, sir grin
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by pu7pl3(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah
Same here wanna see what will happen on Monday grin

I predict a draw cool
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by pu7pl3(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin grin grin
Dude you crack me up cheesy

BUt still don't know what you are talking about cool

grin grin ok...

cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

I predict a draw cool
that is not going to be bad for Nigeria cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
TGoddess:
Bible.tongue angry

angry angry angry

give me what i want! angry
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineR:

angry angry angry
give me what i want! angry
Which is?
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by optional1(f): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy new month

Blackhawk01
SunShineG
Robosky02
VickyRotex

May we experience the best of this ember months. May God's grace be sufficient for us.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
optional1:
Happy new month

Blackhak01
SunShieG
Robosk02
VickyRtex

May we experience the best of this ember months. May God's grace be sufficient for us.
my person happy new month cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by VickyRotex(f): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
optional1:
Happy new month

Blackhawk01
SunShineG
Robosky02
VickyRotex

Amen! Thanks My Love. Happy New Month to you too. God Bless you kiss kiss

It's my Month cheesy cheesy Countdown to my "Buyday" grin grin grin
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
TGoddess:
Which is?

oh c'mon you already know what i want na embarassed

just give it to me
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineR:

oh c'mon you already know what i want na embarassed
just give it to me
Confused AF.I'm not a mindreader.
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
TGoddess:
Confused AF.I'm not a mindreader.

cheesy
owkies

sheck ur mail then
lemme go tell you
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy owkies
sheck ur mail then lemme go tell you
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineR:

heheheh
na typo error my oga
no vex

oya take this ass as apology gift baba grin
ewwww

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:

Sallah ni....
I no be Muslim o
cheesy cheesy cheesy ehn but u go get muslim friend na cheesy
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Divay22(f): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
lefulefu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy ehn but u go get muslim friend na cheesy
Not around me

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:

Not around me
ok oo cheesy
hawa u? cheesy
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Divay22(f): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
lefulefu:

ok oo cheesy
hawa u? cheesy
Much better and you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? / Thread 4 UGLY Guy+experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.