Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? (9284 Views)

Fun Games To Play With Friends This Christmas / If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? / What Message Is This Passing ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:

Much better and you?
splendid

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
September marks the beginning of the Ember months leading to December, the end of the year. Send out a shout out, message or prayer to your friends here.

There's one advert DBS always use: remember say na ember ember month we dey so. Accident nor just dey happen. Na me and you dey cause am. The one wey okada people dey cause nai bad pass. May una drive/move safely ooo smiley.

Happy ember month @ funmisticqueen hibiscus76 makydebbie sunshineG ebukahades10 divay22 victornezzar sunshineR kimbraa iamkashybaby synzu traphedges mofeoluwadassah tgoddess refiner blackhawk01 emperorlee lefulefu pocohantas queensekxy sexybbstar sunshineR singledad mamagee khiaa ibkayee lalas247 shinarlaura rebirthforgoody dlastsammurai lalasticlala comradespade thornapple dacblogger midehi2 etc

Thanks dear for the good wishes.
I wish you same. See you not only in coming months but also in 2018.
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks dear for the good wishes.
I wish you same. See you not only in coming months but also in 2018.
amen o. I really need to have faith to claim this
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by optional1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
VickyRotex:

Amen! Thanks My Love. Happy New Month to you too. God Bless you kiss kiss

It's my Month cheesy cheesy Countdown to my "Buyday" grin grin grin

Wow

Is my big sister month, let the countdown begins...

Sept 9 here we come....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by ozila(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
happy new month friends hope mr coke and ozila with re.dbeans and airf.orce1 recieve sense this month can i get a loud amen

so I don't have sense?
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by mhisterdreezy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
ozila:

so I don't have sense?
what you said is what you are
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
SunshineG and SunshineR?

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nma27:
Sun.shineG and Su.nshineR?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
whats sup cheesy

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
whats sup cheesy

U don't scare me

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nma27:
SunshineG and SunshineR?
sunshiner is my good friend the pussy hunter
SunshineG which is me is formerly greyboy5000 and perhaps the sunshine you use to know cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nma27:
U don't scare me

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you sure about that cool

maybe you havent noticed but i'm da pussyhunter reincarnated (check me siggy) cool

still aiint scared? grin
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
sunshiner is my good friend the pussy hunter
SunshineG which is me is formerly greyboy5000 and perhaps the sunshine you use to know cheesy
hahahaha... Thx

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you sure about that cool

maybe you havent noticed but i'm da pussyhunter reincarnated (check me siggy) cool

still aiint scared? grin
Hahaha... Scared o
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by pu7pl3(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
This meme has been officially stolen cool

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nma27:
Hahaha... Scared o

grin grin cool cool cheesy cheesy

yea you should be cheesy

happy sunday BTW
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by VickyRotex(f): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
optional1:

Wow

Is my big sister month, let the countdown begins...

Sept 9 here we come....
Yes darling!!! cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineR:

boss of life cool

a happy new month to you too fam

and a happy new month to all dem beautiful intelligent and amiable ladies on nl
talking about lalas247 kiss, tgoddess kiss, oyindidi kiss, makydebbie kiss, sekxy kiss, sexybbstar kiss, rebirthforgoody kiss, shinarlaura kiss, babybunny kiss, refiner kiss, cleopatra4 kiss, blackhawk01 kiss, divay22 kiss, iamkashybaby kiss, kimbraa kiss, khiaa kiss, and lefulefu cheesy

blessings fall on you all this new month

a happy new month to all the realest truest nigghas on nl (romance section)
sunshineG cool, iamsinz cool, iamj cool, pu7pl3 cool, dacovajnr cool, luminouz cool, jaksmillioniar cool, iamairforce1 cool, redbeans cool, buharison cool, homeboiy cool, niajaboiy cool, sirmicheal1 cool, dlordsamuria cool, fearlez cool, ikp120 cool, shycypher cool, davidgrey cool, femieddy cool, aggressivefucker cool, victornezzar cool, pussyblower cool, kinginvagina cool, traphedges cool, kimcutie cool, ogongajoseph cool, emperorlee cool, and etc...........

Blessings and more pussy fall on all of una this month

Yes o! Thanks boss.
Virgin pussy fall on you too bro.

Sorry 4 my late reply, those bastard mods barred me for a week.

1 Like

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Yes o! Thanks boss.
Virgin pussy fall on you too bro.

Sorry 4 my late reply, those bastard mods barred me for a week.

heheh
amen

oh so they barred you
my main account got banned till november too

what was ur offence anyways
i bet it was for savagery cheesy
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineR:

heheh amen

oh so they barred you my main account got banned till november too
what was ur offence anyways i bet it was for savagery cheesy

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by cbella(f): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk01 post=60032953]A new month, weekend and salläh break, chaiiii! Better enjoyment fall on you all...

Cbella - she keeps me glued to the literature section kiss

Aww thank you, i see you all the time sharing. But sorry just chanced upon this, guess we could blame it on i dont know my way around NL yet grin

Hope you had a good one as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Cleopatra4(f): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

boss of life cool

talking about lalas247 kiss, tgoddess kiss, oyindidi kiss, makydebbie kiss, sekxy kiss, sexybbstar kiss, rebirthforgoody kiss, shinarlaura kiss, babybunny kiss, refiner kiss, cleopatra4 kiss, blackhawk01 kiss, divay22 kiss, iamkashybaby kiss, kimbraa kiss, khiaa kiss, and lefulefu cheesy

sunshineG cool, iamsinz cool, iamj cool, pu7pl3 cool, dacovajnr cool, luminouz cool, jaksmillioniar cool, iamairforce1 cool, redbeans cool, buharison cool, homeboiy cool, niajaboiy cool, sirmicheal1 cool, dlordsamuria cool, fearlez cool, ikp120 cool, shycypher cool, davidgrey cool, femieddy cool, aggressivefucker cool, victornezzar cool, pussyblower cool, kinginvagina cool, traphedges cool, kimcutie cool, ogongajoseph cool, emperorlee cool, and etc...........

Pussyhunter is that you shocked shocked
Happy New month swiri kiss
Sorry it's coming late ...
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Pussyhunter is that you shocked shocked
Happy New month swiri kiss
Sorry it's coming late ...

lol
yeah it is............i got banned till november embarassed

you're welcome dear.........i've missed you like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much embarassed

hope you good o kiss
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:
A new month, weekend and salläh break, chaiiii! Better enjoyment fall on you all.

Wish you guys the very best and of course, a lil craze here and there. cool
Babes, i sweariiii Gawwwwd , i just saw this, things woulda been a lot better if i had followed you before now...fixed that already grin

Thanks love, i wish you the very best of great things that makes a month xoxo unique smiley

Got you on my dial now....see your ass aroundcheesy
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by PussyBlower: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineR:

boss of life cool

sunshineG cool, iamsinz cool, iamj cool, pu7pl3 cool, dacovajnr cool, luminouz cool, jaksmillioniar cool, iamairforce1 cool, redbeans cool, buharison cool, homeboiy cool, niajaboiy cool, sirmicheal1 cool, dlordsamuria cool, fearlez cool, ikp120 cool, shycypher cool, davidgrey cool, femieddy cool, aggressivefucker cool, victornezzar cool, pussy.blower cool, kinginvagina cool, traphedges cool, kimcutie cool, ogongajoseph cool, emperorlee cool, and etc...........

Lmaooooo! Fûçking Niccur..Thought you fûçking said you ain't gonna fûçking use this fûçking account again mehn...Fûçking pussy makes the fûçk world go fûçking round mehn!!! I FÛÇKING LOVE YOU!!!!! grin grin
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Oyindidi(f): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
Lmaooooo! Fûçking Niccur..Thought you fûçking said you ain't gonna fûçking use this fûçking account again mehn...Fûçking pussy makes the fûçk world go fûçking round mehn!!! I FÛÇKING LOVE YOU!!!!! grin grin
Next time, fuccking remove my name to avoid giving me a meaningless mention
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by PussyBlower: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Next time, fuccking remove my name to avoid giving me a meaningless mention
and who the fûçk are you craving for attendion??..well I've seen you..now fûçking go and breastfeed your baby undecided
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Oyindidi(f): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
and who the fûçk are you craving for attendion??..well I've seen you..now fûçking go and breastfeed your baby undecided
Don't give me meaningless mention next time. You can go fuccck yourself!
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by PussyBlower: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't give me meaningless mention next time. You can go fuccck yourself!
Lmaooooo!!! Why are you fûçking ranting, it's too fûçking early to be fûçking ranting like a fûçking Rabies infested bat! You can fûçking fûçk yourself with the aid of a fûçking Toyboy!! Now fûçk off grin cheesy
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Oyindidi(f): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
Lmaooooo!!! Why are you fûçking ranting, it's too fûçking early to be fûçking ranting like a fûçking Rabies infested bat! You can fûçking fûçk yourself with the aid of a fûçking Toyboy!! Now fûçk off grin cheesy
O
L
O
D
O
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by PussyBlower: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
O
L
O
D
O

O
L
O
S
H
O

How does that fûçking sound old woman? grin
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by Oyindidi(f): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:

O
L
O
S
H
O

How does that fûçking sound old woman? grin
like you're referring to your mum young man
Re: What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? by PussyBlower: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
like you're referring to your mum young man
Nope,I'm fûçking referring to you old woman with a fûçking slack pussy...You've got no fûçking Man, No fûçking gut and no fûçking glory..Damn!you're fûçking waste of space with a fûçking puff puff cheeks grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson. / See What My Girl Did To Me Tonight (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.