Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? (5634 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Would u date her

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Pidginwhisper: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Wetin do her?

20 Likes

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by RoyalBlak007: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
♤ Mumu thread

♤10 million what? Peebles?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by thesicilian: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
You're not looking that bad, OP dareerah

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin

Giving these kids sumtin to day dream impossible shii..
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Wetin do her?
Cus she looks malnourished and scary...

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Giving these kids sumtin to day dream impossible shii..
I don't get you tbh..
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
thesicilian:
Thank you smiley
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Pidginwhisper: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
dareerah:
She be anorexic nau..nothing dey scary for there..abi u don see fat anorexic before?

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
She be anorexic nau..nothing dey scary for there..abi u don see fat anorexic before?
No
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by iamJ(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
even my dead body wouldnt date her
Stars can align showing our names in a heart i still wouldnt, i no sabi chop stock fish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Pidginwhisper: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
dareerah:
No
better, Oya accept her like that wink
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by thesicilian: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
dareerah:
Thank you smiley
You're welcome. A lot of niggas would date you for free, no need to dangle millions over their head before they do.
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
iamJ:
even my dead body wouldnt date her
Stars can align showing our names in a heart i still wouldnt, i no sabi chop stock fish
Your head dey dere..

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
thesicilian:

You're welcome. A lot of niggas would date you for free, no need to dangle millions over their head before they do.
Awe... Sweet
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by muller101(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
thesicilian:
is that the question u were asked to supply an answer? Look the op is a guy. grin
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin
dareerah:
grin
dareerah:
grin grin
dareerah:
grin
dareerah:
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Lovetinz(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Of course, Yes!
The problem is not accepting to date her.
The problem is how to find another guy that will accept 5million to snatch her from me.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by thesicilian: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
muller101:
is that the question u were asked to supply an answer? Look the op is a guy. grin
Maintain your lane.
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Karleb(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
When some guys are being paid nothing for marrying a more skinny girl.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Gidex4u(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nothing is wrong with her.
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by agrovick(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
In naira self yes, then use 500k to feed her fat. If she cooperates we roll, if symptoms remain the same, I won't let the door hit me on my way out lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by tosyne2much(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Funny, enough, this babe still make sense pass the babes of some Nairaland guys cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by haconjy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
I would rather date God....
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by deanoffaculty: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
dareerah:
Would u date her
10 million what? Is it Dollar or Naira? $10 million -- DEAL!! #10 million-- NO DEAL!!
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by dareerah(f): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
deanoffaculty:
10 million what? Is it Dollar or Naira? $10 million -- DEAL!! #10 million-- NO DEAL!!
Na which country you dey?
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by ItzChinnex(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Afonja people can be ugly oh . chai
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
If I were a man, I'd date her without the 'ten million'. Though she looks funny, she is beautiful.
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
If I were a man, I'd date her without the 'ten million'. Though she looks funny, she is beautiful.

DID YOU JUST WRITE "IF I WERE A MAN I WOULD.. "
THIS IS PLAIN SELF DECEIT.

I'M SURE IF I PUT UP A PICTURE OF A MAN LOOKING AS RETARRDED AS THIS GIRL YOU WOULD HAVE EASILY JUMPED PAST THIS THREAD. undecided
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lovetinz:
Of course, Yes!
The problem is not accepting to date her.
The problem is how to find another guy that will accept 5million to snatch her from me.
men are not smiling cheesy
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by babyfaceafrica: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Never
Re: If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? by pu7pl3(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Il be damned If one million out of the money cant give her more flesh grin cheesy

Redbeans s3e ur sp3c grin

Dareerah long time i missed u sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman / Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. / Cute African Kids Stepping Out In Styles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.