Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman (5646 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chinese culture may seem peculiar compared with every country out there. Chinese girlfriends are the best when it comes to integrity, sincerity, care and being honest about their feelings. 

What are Chinese women like?

There is probably not a single woman who would be completely satisfied with her appearance, so Сhina girls are no exception. But the situation gets fueled by the fact that China has a cult of beauty. We are talking about nose, jaw, chin and eye surgeries.

They all want to have light eyes, long legs, fair skin and good hair. Sometimes a Chinese girl can become a real fashion victim, to the point she no longer looks like herself. Instead, you will look at a plastic hybrid.

But surgeries are costly, so most of the women stay natural and preserve their cultural peculiarities.

Good looks in China are a guarantee of success, the opportunity to choose a prestigious boyfriend, to get a well-paid position. 

Things Chinese women love in Western men

1. Western men are free-spirited. If you ever come across some Chinese women looking for love, they will tell the top difference between Chinese and foreign men is that the latter let themselves do whatever. Although Сhina girls are the most prudent and traditional, they want to experience something new. A man who can sell everything to travel the world, someone who dropped out of 6 colleges and still remains smart enough to earn money.

2. They are accepting. Chinese men will always try to track exes and be embarrassed if a girl had many partners. However, foreigners understand that life is life and you need to live it to its fullest. Dating a Chinese girl will mean that she will be subtle about all the past relationships and appreciate you don’t blame her.

3. Western men=a lot of money. There is still a stereotype that a white male equals money. It doesn’t even concern if you rent a cheapest flat and eat ramen all day, you still look like a presentable guy. A fellow Chinese man will wonder why you chose a Chinese woman when you can afford an American blonde with long legs and boobs. Besides that, having a foreigner as your husband is considered prestigious.

typing...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Reasons to date Chinese woman

1. Chinese girlfriends are loyal. They are sweet and will never betray you, because not only betrayal is sinful, it is against society, so it is against common sense. If a girl in a small town sleeps around, she is doomed forever. Reputation is everything in Asian countries, so not only will she be dedicated, she will also set the bar high.

2. They are open about your flaws. And this is totally a good thing. Sometimes you can only wonder how one manages to be so straightforward and in-your-face. If you meet Chinese girl, it will take her less than a second to ask why you have such a big pimple on your forehead and why are you so lazy to get a good job. No one will tell you the fakest American thing like ‘you are doing great’ or ‘you look good no matter what’. People actually care about your appearance, so it is not hard for them to be sincerely interested. They don’t think it’s bugging or rude to ask about personal things. And stuff like that makes you better. Like a grasp of fresh air.

3. They cook well. If you marry a Chinese girl, you are most likely in heaven. Chinese food is very tasty and various, so you will always be treated like a child, and she will be your mother forever. They are homely, warm and accepting.

4. They are family-oriented and don’t play games about your future. If they want kids and marriage, they will always let you know. Chinese women don’t speak in tongues when it comes to expressing their dreams. At least, you can expect everything to be clear and easy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
How to date Chinese women?

If you seek a Chinese woman for dating, you will need to learn something about their culture first.

Pecularities of Chinese dating

culture: do`s and dont`s when dating:
DO: be a man. Carry her purse, pay for her meals and solve her problems.

DON’T: start a talk about feminism, unless you date a capital citizen. She simply won’t get it.

DO: give her time to be shy and prudent. It is not accepted for Chinese people to kiss each other in public and be vocal about your relationships if you are not serious about each other. If you sleep with her and switch to another person, you put her reputation at risk, and earn bad treatment from her family or colleagues.

DON’T: talk her into sex and dump her. Dating Chinese woman means sticking to some kind of commitment.
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
How to impress Chinese women:

be interesting;

be employed;

express interest in her;

express interest in her family;

talk seriously.

Most important tips for dating:

If you marry a Chinese girl, you marry her family. So while you are dating and want to get serious, you better start building relationships with her closest ones, which will be prioritized over you more than one time for sure.

Treat her like a man. If you choose a Chinese woman for dating, she will totally accept traditional roles. When you try to change things that have been working for a hundred years, she will not be excited to meet your new solutions.

Don’t upset her. Dating a Chinese girl will mean you need to explain yourself a lot. Don’t treat her like you are buddies.

Plan everything. Dating in China means that you arrange all of the trips and dates, and she follows along. Sometimes it can be a little annoying not to see any action in the “manly department” from her.

Meeting the family is a big step. Chinese women looking for love want a foreigner to be accepted by her family. If they like you, she will be very happy and grateful. It all depends on the family you will run into. If they are traditional, they will be suspicious about the foreigner, other times it should be all right.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Camelot65: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Are there parents willing to give out their daughters to people from other race?

plus I don't find them attractive.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by obinna58(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Make we start bombing then!

Any dating site you know grin

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Marrying a Chinese girl

A Chinese bride will be devoted. A Chinese bride will be caring and loving. If you want to make it all serious, you can expect 100% resourcefulness and passion from her.

She will be a splendid wife – motherly and inviting. You should consult with her family and find a way to propose to her.

If Chinese women are looking for love, they will stop and stay with one person for life. So, today we found out how to date a Chinese woman, figured out some tips and advices. Be sure you stay positive and serious about finding your true love!

THANK ME LATER... After the wedding !!! grin
No hard feelings for non-Chinese girls thoughgrin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
obinna58:
Make we start bombing then!

Any dating site you know grin
lol I no fit bomb for Chinese client for marriage..
chances of them accepting us is quite low wink
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by immaculateimmey(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
chinese product no dey last grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Prettygirl27: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Uhm
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by obinna58(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Who cares, there are millions of them. we need just one to start balling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Camelot65:
Are there parents willing to give out their daughters to people from other race?

plus I don't find them attractive.

sure @ bolded... having a foreign partner is seen as prestigious...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

African has a good history when it comes to choosing a spouse from Asia...especially choosing from China.
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
obinna58:

Who cares, there are millions of them. we need just one to start balling cheesy
lol abi grin

but me no get that kind data to waste dey find Chinese client for marriage..
I dey find sure oyibo for green card jare. I wan japa cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
lalasticlala is this good enough for Fp sir?
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
lalasticlala is this good enough for Fp sir?
Is it true that their lipsrsealed is the tightest and juiciest ? I heard from somewhere tho.
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Do Chinese date Africans? not common to me

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
dairykidd:

Is it true that their lipsrsealed is the tightest and juiciest ? I heard from somewhere tho.
goan find out thyself grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Do Chinese date Africans? not common to me
sure... I am dating two @ the momentgrin
and I am going to marry one

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I usually think it's a taboo or degrade according to their parents. Probably lead to disowning or cursing of such child.
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by MadeINchenzen2: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I usually think it's a taboo or degrade according to their parents. Probably lead to disowning or cursing of such child.
not true... a good number of chinese ladies dont like a chinese spouse.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Mastakija(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
You're talking assif you're goin to give us one
Orisirisi nonsense sad
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
goan find out thyself grin
Lol.. okay cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by HRSweetness(f): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Why is the groom staring at her like, "I hope you aren't substandard ".

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by GeneralPula: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chinese women are dirty sha..
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by HRSweetness(f): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
How to date Chinese women?

If you seek a Chinese woman for dating, you will need to learn something about their culture first.

Pecularities of Chinese dating

culture: do`s and dont`s when dating:
DO: be a man. Carry her purse, pay for her meals and solve her problems.

DON’T: start a talk about feminism, unless you date a capital citizen. She simply won’t get it.

DO: give her time to be shy and prudent. It is not accepted for Chinese people to kiss each other in public and be vocal about your relationships if you are not serious about each other. If you sleep with her and switch to another person, you put her reputation at risk, and earn bad treatment from her family or colleagues.

DON’T: talk her into sex and dump her. Dating Chinese woman means sticking to some kind of commitment.

Wow! How hypocritical. So doing all these for a Chinese girl doesn't make you a "simp". It means you are being a man?

You guys on Nairaland are wonderful hypocrites. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Komu1048(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chinese men are promiscuous, their ladies prefer African
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by phemy36(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Jmarjr(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
baba connect ur boy na.
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by DaInferno(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Marrying a Chinese girl

A Chinese bride will be devoted. A Chinese bride will be caring and loving. If you want to make it all serious, you can expect 100% resourcefulness and passion from her.

She will be a splendid wife – motherly and inviting. You should consult with her family and find a way to propose to her.

If Chinese women are looking for love, they will stop and stay with one person for life. So, today we found out how to date a Chinese woman, figured out some tips and advices. Be sure you stay positive and serious about finding your true love!

THANK ME LATER... After the wedding !!! grin
No hard feelings for non-Chinese girls thoughgrin
true yarns; reminds me of @billyofasia
dude is evidently happy
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by CheedyJ(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Their yansh & boobi too dey small abeg, I no do
Re: Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman by Greenishly: 6:04am On Apr 26, 2021
Dem no dey too carry jaare undecided
Small yansh
Small b***** angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women / Reason Why Women Are So Complicated. / Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.