Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? (5263 Views)

Why Is That Ladies Like Sex, But Deny It A Alot / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Dillusionist(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Can i share something with you?
There is something i have grown to observe in interacting with humans, when someone becomes so confrontational and vicious when presented with facts that unveil a 'weak' part of him/her. It is most likely they are hurt by the fact.
And most times they leave the issue and fail to address or prove these facts wrong but become defensive and furious.
which meaningless fact?oh you think I will waste my time reading those crap of yours??when you interact with about 2 or 3 ladies your freaky mind would tell you to generalize ,,wake up to reality, ,you guys do the worst!!you don't know what you want..you can read my first comment here and I still stand to be corrected..
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dillusionist:

which meaningless fact? oh you think I will waste my time reading those crap of yours? ?when you interact with about 2 or 3 ladies your freaky mind would tell you to generalize ,,wake up to reality, ,you guys do the worst!! you don't know what you want..you can read my first comment here and I still stand to be corrected..
You just succeded in proving me right.

OrdercityWeb:

Can i share something with you?
There is something i have grown to observe in interacting with humans, when someone becomes so confrontational and vicious when presented with facts that unveil a 'weak' part of him/her. It is most likely they are hurt by the fact.
And most times they leave the issue and fail to address or prove these facts wrong but become defensive and furious.
Read this again maybe you'd get it the second trial.
And bye too! undecided
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by agrovick(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lalas247:

It's what u did grin

It wasn't intentional, le wifey was in the bath and I decided to play a fast one, only for her to come out after the first ring but then you chose to keep calling non stop. Are you sure you mean well for me
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dillusionist:
guys are the confused being here;

[s]1)he will tell you to maintain your slim nature that he loves you slim,but he will still cheat on you with a fat lady

2)he will tell you that he got attracted to you because of your fair colour but still cheat on you if he sees a dark skinned lady.

3)they will say that they love it when there woman is outspoken but still feel intimidated about it and complain that you are becoming disrespectful

4)they say they love well behaved women but can't stop cheating with the wild ones..[/s]
so many errors being committed by the male folks but later they will open their mouth to bash ladies...
only few of them (2%)know what they want..and it's not making sense atall
All the trash you claim you put together there didn't prove anything. All you were just hampering on was "CHEATING". You have no point.
You're stating the excuses men give to cheat?
You have not successfully proven that men are indecisive.
And yes again bye! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Dillusionist(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

All the trash you claim you put together there didn't prove anything. All you were just hampering on was "CHEATING". You have no point.
You're stating the excuses men give to cheat?
You have not successfully proven that men are indecisive.
And yes again bye! undecided
dumb boy!!it's obvious you have a poor comprehension skill,isn't that the reason why guys are confused being??you are just too daft and still Wallow in confusion once again you are dumb
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Joel3(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

You are right...i enjoyed NL so much..its a stress reliever for real. grin

I learned some basic pidgin..i can understand some of it but i am not confident enough to response in pidgin wink
its because Nigerians are very funny and the most happiest people on earth despite the challenges and country problems.
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Hey stranger cheesy u came down from that tree today

Any only like the bolder part tongue
Yeah right. You guys are really exciting. I could be picking some fruits that fell off the tree; so that translates to me hanging around for a couple of weeks. You like that huh?
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by davien(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Ladies know what they want, the problem is they like to play or have all cards on deck and bait men into giving them attention while keeping their motives silent..they tell you what you want to hear so you'll give them what they want..all women are guilty of this because they already are trained to be seen as the "weaker sex"..

In any relationship, the one who needs the other the least is the dominant one..

To know women is not through what they say but by behavior, thats why the lady claiming to be a saint might be someone's sexual toy just a few yards away.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by deafeyez: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

We ladies are indecisive sha... grin

And most of the times we talk to ourselves to discuss whether or whether not were going on a date grin

Just like a lady I met in a vehicle I begged for d number she declined and I left her but said to myself what d Bleep so I insisted a bit. She took mine which I never wanted to give but my phone was down and I had no pen or paper.
I know she won't call although I started the convo well but bleeped up mid of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2017
davien:
Ladies know what they want, the problem is they like to play or have all cards on deck and bait men into giving them attention while keeping their motives silent..they tell you what you want to hear so you'll give them what they want..all women are guilty of this because they already are trained to be seen as the "weaker sex"..

In any relationship, the one who needs the other the least is the dominant one..

To know women is not through what they say but by behavior, thats why the lady claiming to be a saint might be someone's sexual toy just a few yards away.

wink
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by deafeyez: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Guys do not know what they want either

Trust me every lady knows what she wants .. they choose to disclosed or not
From when u say hi .. uve already been put in a zonal region .

It's like a guy harassing u for number
U give him number .. he flash u U call back he doesn't pick like wtf u dey ok sha angry complicated things

Please guys are in the same level ...... it's everyday they creating topic saying I love her but she takes my money but I love
MDF what do u want dump or move on nonsense mtcheew

grin so it's 50 -50 lately swaying to 60-40

U no dey like guys wey dey use hi in their first opening with u I guess.
I know ur kind of girl. grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by pryme(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2017
After thinking about it,
I think most women know what they want, what they don't know is how things works.
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2017
GBRIGHTG:
Imagine+my++ex+recently+startd+disturbing+me+with+calls+and+%2ctelling+me+how+lots+have+change+about+her+%2conly+for+me+to+propose+to+her+and+she+said+no!+Am+not+interested+she+said+%2ci+said+ok+no+problem+few+days+latter+she+call+up+requesting+for+money+to+make+her+hair+and+to+finish+up+her+clearance+in+school+and+i+reply+TFU+..+PLS+WHO+IS+WRONG+HERE

grin grin grin

She has seen what she missed...your worth
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by teesmarth(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Lalas247:

It's what u did grin

Lala. How are you
angry angry
What's wrong
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2017
teesmarth:

Lala. How are you
angry angry
What's wrong
Lol so you decided to come down from that tree today
Not happy with u jare sad
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2017
deafeyez:

U no dey like guys wey dey use hi in their first opening with u I guess.
I know ur kind of girl. grin
Oya tell me undecided lol e better make sense or unknown the rest grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Yeah right. You guys are really exciting. I could be picking some fruits that fell off the tree; so that translates to me hanging around for a couple of weeks. You like that huh?
Lol no o
Why are you picking Fruits grin I suspect these fruits
Hope not the same fruit Adam ate sad
Yes it's nice to see u around once in a while ...
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by teesmarth(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol so you decided to come down from that tree today
Not happy with u jare sad

I honestly have no idea
You re confusing me undecided lipsrsealed

Send a msg ok. Let's talk
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol no o
Why are you picking Fruits grin I suspect these fruits
Hope not the same fruit Adam ate sad
Yes it's nice to see u around once in a while ...
Lol, it's not o. Yeah, nairaland is quite boring these days. Whenever there's an interesting thread just tag me.
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Lol, it's not o. Yeah, nairaland is quite boring these days. Whenever there's an interesting thread just tag me.
Aite if I remember sha I will tag u
Happy Sunday
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Aite if I remember sha I will tag u
Happy Sunday
Same to you pretty. I hope you went to church?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Same to you pretty. I hope you went to church?

No o I didn't go .. sad
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2017
Lalas247:

No o I didn't go .. sad
Oya turn around let me whip your backside for not going to church. smiley
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Smh
Na on top woman matter some guys go die put
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Oya turn around let me whip your backside for not going to church. smiley
But it's Monday
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lalas247:

But it's Monday
Oya promise you'd go next sunday? ��
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Oya promise you'd go next sunday? ��
Depends on how the wind blows
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Depends on how the wind blows
Hmm, OK dear. Good morning

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2017
teesmarth:

I honestly have no idea
You re confusing me undecided lipsrsealed

Send a msg ok. Let's talk

Already have
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Already have

Hips can lie... tongue
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
supersystemsng:

Hips can lie... tongue
Na wa only two days
Thought u said 4months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sugar Mummies Real Whatsapp Number / Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls / Man Dies During Sex With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.