Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls (5110 Views)

This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Quality20(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
Most southern ppl don't believe that a matured girl can be a virgin, so when they date they do so with the intention of fornication but then our northern girls despise such acts. Just because a girl is Hawking no-no fura or other small things doesn't mean that she can be taken advantage of and fornicated. So guy who intend to date or marry our fresh northern girls shd know that we don't tolerate or allow sex b4 marriage

8 Likes

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by jackmrandy: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Quality20:
Most southern ppl don't believe that a matured girl can be a virgin, so when they date they do so with the intention of fornication but then our northern girls despise such acts. Just because a girl is Hawking no-no fura or other small things doesn't mean that she can be taken advantage of and fornicated. So guy who intend to date or marry our fresh northern girls shd know that we don't tolerate or allow sex b4 marriage

wrong. not everyone have this mindset. Do you have anything mature sister now, if yes mention me back and i am sure there are lots of Southern guys ready to take her. so leave that delusion of southern guys are fornicators out of your mind

18 Likes

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by garriAndsugar: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Funny people

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by iamtardey: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Teii grin
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Cruise777: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
cool

I really like Hausa / Fulani people very much as friends for their honesty and straight forward attitude

However... Their women are just not attractive to me as a Yoruba man

Which one be Ankara everytime and lali local tattoo , their music sef na like TPain and Bollywood

What of that chocking perfume... Ahhhh...

Now go and see girls from Arab countries especially gulf countries..... the best in the world, fresh skin, conservative... From Morroco to Egypt to Saudi, Emarati

Check out Ethiopians girls, OMG..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by willi926(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
U may be wrong, the last time I went to Kano, there was this Fulani girl selling something that looks like groundnut, very fine girl. I started noticing this girl has a special likeness for me, she will sell and put extra jara of wat she sold for me. Now the problem was I couldn't hear her language and she couldn't hear my own English, so she would always make signs to me and I could tell this girl was already loving me. Na me use my hand dey Dodge the girl make her brothers no come use me shine say I wan date there sister or come behead me say one infidel dey love there sister. So the reverse is the case.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by IreneChidi(f): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

I really like Hausa / Fulani people very much as friends for their honesty and straight forward attitude

However... Their women are just not attractive to me as a Yoruba man

Which one be Ankara everytime and lali local tattoo , their music sef na like TPain and Bollywood

What of that chocking perfume... Ahhhh...

Now go and see girls from Arab countries especially gulf countries..... the best in the world, fresh skin, conservative... From Morroco to Egypt to Saudi, Emarati

Check out Ethiopians girls, OMG..

shatap
like you get choice

1 Share

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by NFBI: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Only if you don't love your life as a southerner

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Rahkman: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Quality20:
na lie na religion, but if na fuk na malo girls useless pass starting from very young age, dem don dey chop baban bura

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Sparrk007(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Oga just shut up we southerner can't F*CK Hausa girls becos they are too dirty...HAUSA WOMEN NO DEY BAFF grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Shinjawestern: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
Why I go put prick for pussy wey uncircumcised head slammer don chuck before...

God forbid

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by 100smile(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sparrk007:
Oga just shut up we southerner can't F*CK Hausa girls becos they are too dirty...HAUSA WOMEN NO DEY BAFF grin grin
Lol. You nor lie. Reason they are always on that suffocating perf

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by SuperOnyi: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Quality20:

shocked

Who told you that Hausa or even Fulani girls are ALL virgins? By the way, North is more diverse than the South.
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Islamisformumu: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hahaha see ignorance and stupidity on display🀣

Your girls are as cheap as a sachet of pure water.

If na for short time, your girls are the easiest to pick up.

The only reason nobody wants to marry them is religious differences, lack of education and poor hygiene

Quality20:

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Osoboshi: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Hahaha see ignorance and stupidity on display🀣

Your girls are as cheap as a sachet of pure water.

If na for short time, your girls are the easiest to pick up.

The only reason nobody wants to marry them is religious differences, lack of education and poor hygiene

cheap like the ashawos wey full south abi.dey play,which reasonable northern girl go see criminals like una want marry
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by spencekat(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
They do, but it is a few of them. I can mention 6 guys from the South that married Hausa/Fulani women.
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by spencekat(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Rahkman:
[/b]na lie na religion[b], but if na fuk na malo girls useless pass starting from very young age, dem don dey chop baban bura
Religion is one of them.
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Quality20(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Why I go put prick for pussy wey uncircumcised head slammer don chuck before...

God forbid
it's very safe yo marry them cos they are all virgins and besides hauza guys are all circumcised cos they are muslims
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Quality20(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Who told you that Hausa or even Fulani girls are ALL virgins? By the way, North is more diverse than the South.
yes they are all virgins b4 marriage and even after marriage while hawking or rearing cattle they still maintain
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by flokii: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Abeg rest.. no be the same North wey we dey?

It's as if the Hausa-Fulani girls are breaking free from their chains and indoctrination. One openly asked for my digits which I obliged and we've been good ever since.
They are leaving your slender guys for cute Southern bobos.. dey there make pant dey wear you.
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Quality20(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
flokii:
Abeg rest.. no be the same North wey we dey?

It's as if the Hausa-Fulani girls are breaking free from their chains and indoctrination. One openly asked for my digits which I obliged and we've been good ever since.
They are leaving your slender guys for cute Southern bobos.. dey there make pant dey wear you.
well u may share numbers but that doesnt mean she gonna date or marry u

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by SuperOnyi: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Quality20:
yes they are all virgins b4 marriage and even after marriage while hawking or rearing cattle they still maintain

shocked

Which Northern ethnicity are you talking about?
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Shinjawestern: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Quality20:
it's very safe yo marry them cos they are all virgins and besides hauza guys are all circumcised cos they are muslims

Who r all virgins?

Those loose gals.

Be like u never stay north before...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by SuperOnyi: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Quality20:

shocked

grin

The same Arewa we all live in? Bro, it depends on the girl's background and "exposure". If she went to school, mingled with others, and you both understand each other (through a common language); then she will certainly say "yes" to you.

The only problem is religion and her people.
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by flokii: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Quality20:

What makes you so sure?.. If I put her in the family way, no be to pack her things come my house?

Say your girls are a bit more reserved, not that they don't date or marry Southern guys.
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by jamesversion: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Life is way too complicated to further complicate things. Marriage should be Simple, what's up with coming from say Abia state and Marrying from Katsina state?
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Islamisformumu: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Continue to live in ignorance. At the end of the day, you wonder why sane people regard abΓ³kΓ­Ε› as people with extremely low intelligence.

In your religion, prostitution is allowed! Even your "prophet" practiced it! You call it Mu'tah.

Because of your extremely high rate of poverty, even your married women are cheap naira and kobo sluts🀣

Osoboshi:
cheap like the ashawos wey full south abi.dey play,which reasonable northern girl go see criminals like una want marry
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Osoboshi: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Continue to live in ignorance. At the end of the day, you wonder why sane people regard abΓ³kΓ­Ε› as people with extremely low intelligence.

In your religion, prostitution is allowed! Even your "prophet" practiced it! You call it Mu'tah.

Because of your extremely high rate of poverty, even your married women are cheap naira and kobo sluts🀣

and you never cared to ask how we look at you people,which married woman and which poverty,85percent of the south is slum so spare me the poverty shit,which group of girls the go Europe go prostitute,the ppl wey abike dabiri the rescue steady steady from Libya nko,rich people that will prefer to die in the desert than enjoy the wealth in their fathers compound.
I no fit use money to even Bleep southern girls,wetin be the difference with pure ashana wey the stay for brothel both married and unmarried.Dan banza,ewu

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by lordnkem000(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
willi926:
U may be wrong, the last time I went to Kano, there was this Fulani girl selling something that looks like groundnut, very fine girl. I started noticing this girl has a special likeness for me, she will sell and put extra jara of wat she sold for me. Now the problem was I couldn't hear her language and she couldn't hear my own English, so she would always make signs to me and I could tell this girl was already loving me. Na me use my hand dey Dodge the girl make her brothers no come use me shine say I wan date there sister or come behead me say one infidel dey love there sister. So the reverse is the case.
U for find way collect codely and japa
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Islamisformumu: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Why would I ask for the opinion of a lower life form? Even my dogs live a higher standard of life than the typical almajiri who lives on the streets and eats from dustbins.

No wonder you're the capital of poverty in Nigeria

Only animals are your mates in this world and that applies to your women. Only your fellow animals would want to touch a Hausa Fulani animal.

I can't pollute my family bloodline with inferior animal blood.

Osoboshi:
and you never cared to ask how we look at you people,which married woman and which poverty,85percent of the south is slum so spare me the poverty shit,which group of girls the go Europe go prostitute,the ppl wey abike dabiri the rescue steady steady from Libya nko,rich people that will prefer to die in the desert than enjoy the wealth in their fathers compound.
I no fit use money to even Bleep southern girls,wetin be the difference with pure ashana wey the stay for brothel both married and unmarried.Dan banza,ewu
Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by Osoboshi: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Why would I ask for the opinion of a lower life form? Even my dogs live a higher standard of life than the typical almajiri who lives on the streets and eats from dustbins.

No wonder you're the capital of poverty in Nigeria

Only animals are your mates in this world and that applies to your women. Only your fellow animals would want to touch a Hausa Fulani animal.

I can't pollute my family bloodline with inferior animal blood.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,e enter my guy,poverty capital but we don't push drugs to marry prostitute nor die in the desert looking for the mirage of a better life e be like your life better pass dantata own.
Almajiri because we choose to follow truly not shout God God and be fucking our members wife.
Inferior animal that has been ruling and will continue to rule you.
Prostitution and criminality runs in the blood,but your so called poverty is due to socio economic factor,see now who will corrupt the other person's blood line.
Kai today na sit at home if not I for order nkechi and yemisi toto this night.
Dan kudu banza,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,tnk God see my papa head dey safe because I no fit use am for ritual πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls by lordnkem000(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
I fvcked 3 different Fulani girls in the two weeks I stayed in Katsina without even hearing their language. Am not talking about olosho o, Omo those girls have sweet pussey but very very cheap if u re a fine boy. They are not money conscious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman / How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.