Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? (1076 Views)

Moment Man Filmed His Married Colleague Lying To Husband To Be With Him (video) / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? by arsenic33(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
I heard people say medical doctors are always busy. I'm in love with one and we're planning to get married.
As a husband to a medical doctor, what should i prepare for and have at the back of my mind before going into marriage?

Pls help a brother.
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? by thorpido(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Doctors are normal people too.
Work schedule:usually 8-4pm but there will be periods of call duties which means work overnight.It also depends on if it will be a private organisation or government job as the work schedule will be different.
Doctors work everyday too including public holidays.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Three categories of people I won't consider getting married to

1. A doctor

2. A lawyer

3. A banker
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? by knax: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Three categories of people I won't consider getting married to

1. A doctor

2. A lawyer

3. A banker

why?? .doctors are awesome people.they are one of the most hardworking set you would ever meet.also,things rarely faze us,we have seen it all..and we re extremely good at stress management. why don't u want a doctor?
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? by MyNewJackeT: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
check my comments below
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? by MyNewJackeT: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
while she won't be at home saving you, then she might be in the hospital saving me,

get one side chick just to cool off, you'll need it.
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? by arsenic33(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
while she won't be at home saving you, then she might be in the hospital saving me,

get one side chick just to cool off, you'll need it.

Bro, na wa for u o
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Let me tell you what it's like to marry a female doctor . I have one as a friend, so, listen....... You are entering a world of biology and sheer intelligence, so handle with care!!! Get yourself prepared for late night calls, last minute cancellations (in the case of an emergency). You can't eat junk food (when you are with her grin). Don't get too used to seeing her face because you won't be seeing it that much.

That said, what's her speciality? Some have very regular hours and very few emergencies while ohers have lots of emergencies and irregular schedules.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Be A Husband To A Female Medical Doctor? by Learnstuffs: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Medical doctors are purpose driven and rarely have much time for themselves. K

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Kenyan Man Shares After-s*x Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Which Kind Frustration Be This?? / Just Got Released From A Long Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.