Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Beauty, Brain And Money... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty, Brain And Money... (441 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) / Women And Money Decision Issues On Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty, Brain And Money... by askseunoladele: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
BEAUTY, BRAIN AND MONEY...

My ladies, instead of praying for a rich man why don't you make your own money too? You want a tall, handsome dude, why not become extra ordinarily stunning and attractive? Instead of waiting for a man with an exotic car, why not buy your own car? Who says you can't make your millions as a single lady?

Who says you can't be beautiful, intelligent, virtuous and yet humble -a great wife material? Why must you wait for a man before you feel complete? Why would you under-achieve or become a begger because you wanna marry? That's not a virtuous woman!

A virtuous woman combines brain, beauty and money put together! Whatever a man can do, a woman can surely do better!

Rise up, go out there and make coolo money. Shake your world, impact your generation!

You are much more than who you think you are.
I KNOW WHO I AM! God bless you, cheers!
© Seun Oladele, Sept 1, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only!!! Serious Relationship/hook Up Age 24-40 / The News About Women Cheating Increases Unmarried Ladies / Will You Cheat After Getting Married ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.