Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 (30574 Views)

Buhari Will Surrender Power In 2023 And Not Stand Down – PDP Rages / What Buhari, Security Agencies Will Do To Fayose When He Steps Down – PDP / Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Diso60090(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2017
golor:
If this is true then I truly feel for my dear country. Just imagine a man like Dangote begging for relevance in the eyes of PMB.....

So like your country, you can step in and correct the wrong, so job will stream in..

Is Donald Trump not a business man!!

Bounch of fools, deceiving them self
the man nor wan put hand for fish wey rat don almost eat finish
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by ishadfurnitures: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Una wan kill am, the way una kill Mko Abiola ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Rhozabeth(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Join politics and go the way of Abiola, Harry Akande and the likes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by dimejiano1: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2017
They want to destroy him like MKO biola. Dangote the sharp man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Themandator: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP de find who dem go scam

Of he has received intelligence that he is been discussed in the corridors of power he shouldn't try to use PDP as a launch pad to win confidence ..PDP leadership knows him more than he knows himself ....He will never run for any office because he prize his business interest more than anything other job and the reason is because he has the crazy and gain ambition of being declared the richest man on earth even if for one day.

A billionaire who has time to discuss Oprah Winfrey position as the richest black person on earth and how he knows that a proper valuation of his companies who correct that and that he is waiting for the balance sheets to come out from all of them

Nothing last forever ... Abiola was once the top business man. Whether he goes into politics or not ...A president will come one day who doesn't know Joseph and the probe or persecution will start ....Time is everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by uridiwan(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
baike:
you already have money no need to go and stole ur money
. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh stole me?
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by donphilopus: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros how far na? You just go lowkey since Senator Obende carry your bowleg enter Obaseki Government...

No o boss.. No level baba.. Just kinda busy.
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Ceazario: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Gbayi. Correct man.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Lekison(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2017
That's better....nice one

1 Like

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Coldfeets: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Hahahahaha.

Like PDP; like Chelsea.

No confirmed player or performer wants to play for them tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by zolapower: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Mko abiola death is a lesson ,before him mandate go enter voice mail .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by bcashy: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. if na you nko? you go put ur money on dead business grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Fowlyose is ready na!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Eu24(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Egghead4real: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2017
People with unique, unprecedented and unmatchable character are always selective ...
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by tbliss22(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2017
Good one my chairman. They are only looking for your down fall, thank God you sharpen up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2017
9japrof:
TonyeBarcanista has no morality and integrity, he is just like the everyday nigerian politician who are political prostitutes who pitch their tent to where ever they think it's juicy.

From APC to PDP now to ADPA, bros na wetin?

Thought you were bringing a new vibe to the game, hillary Clinton would never port to Republicans just because Democrat lost out on power, that's political integrity, so don't be angry when the old mofos we have in power refuse to relinquish power to you guys because there is nothing the youths have different to offer e.g yahaya hello of kogi state.

At least, in as much as sarrki, madridguy and the rest infuriates a lot of people with their unflinching support for this terrible government, buh they are way better than the nairaland's Atiku that keeps porting from one party to the other.
Well said! Integrity is key which tonyebarcanista sufficiently lacks, yet the zombie has the temerity to utter trash. Now that his APDA is comatose, bet he's meandering his way back to his original turf APC cheesy
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by supereagle(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2017
The man will not associate with anything that will affect his business. There was a time they insinuated that he should become NFA president, he just spoke against the Idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Ken4Christ:
They have access to reach him. Why didn't day consult with him first before making it public? Or they think anyone they throw the offer at will jump at it.
Did you read the post fully?
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Adminisher: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2017
PDP , PDP, PDP,..how many times did I call you?
Why can't you and your inferiority complex laden loser supporters go into an election without MONEY?. Why must you always have moneybags and God fathers?. Why?. Can you not play proper politics?. Please leave Dangote alone. Look for some other idiot that you will waste is money. The man is building his refinery, fertilizer and sea port. He will finish it and move to investments in Europe. Tell Dumbo to bring all the money that was stolen during his administration. That is enough to bribe voters, buy INEC and corrupt judges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by CoolAmbience(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2017
PDP members soiled themselves so badly that they can no longer find anyone from among themselves to run in 2019.

Integrity is invaluable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by chiraqDemon(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Nwodosis:
He prefers as he has been ruling the nation behind the scene!
Na that way make sense pass nau. Na u de pull everybody strings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Iliyasuhabib(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2017
All this are fallacy, because nothing concerned dangote with politics.
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by uvalued(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2017
SAI #MARKAFI 2019 The detribalised northern...for president
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Keballl: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Adminisher:
PDP , PDP, PDP,..how many times did I call you?
Why can't you and your inferiority complex laden loser supporters go into an election without MONEY?. Why must you always have moneybags and God fathers?. Why?. Can you not play proper politics?. Please leave Dangote alone. Look for some other idiot that you will waste is money. The man is building his refinery, fertilizer and sea port. He will finish it and move to investments in Europe. Tell Dumbo to bring all the money that was stolen during his administration. That is enough to bribe voters, buy INEC and corrupt judges

You never disappoint, so you believed this trashy news ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Numerouuuno: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2017
bkool7:
Though u know Dangote is not interested in politics but the wordings of this writeup has "fake news" written all over it.

Its the desperate,work of a low life blogger
You're smart, i noticed that too. The quotes attributed to dangote in that write up is low grade. Dangote speaks short and purposefully.
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Codes151(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Another dirty news from blog
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by ADEMOSU(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Now they are courting another Hausaman /northerner . Next they will start agitation that north hold on to power and control the country without any resources to contribute .

Shior !

Hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by emi14: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2017
MONITZ:
They just want to crumble this guy's conglomerate If and when he eventually decides to take the offer to run,because his companies books would be looked into and somehow somewhere they would see that he evaded tax, nd import duties too.

This would then be used to nail him nd frustrate his economic fortunes till he isn't able to rise anymore,this is our archaic way of politicking ,this same thing was suggested to Femi Otedola to contest as governor in Lagos nd being a smart person he expressly told them that he wasn't interested..
Chief MKO Abiola wasn't that smart? Just asking
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by MyMouth(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP de find who dem go scam
I tell u! After what they did to Sheriff, no sensible man would allow himself to be scammed by PDP! Since they have no access to the national treasury, them dey find who them go collect money fund 2019 election!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Another propaganda... Rubbish.
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Davidscott(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2017
God bless u dangote u have passion for business just like me 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by vertueptime: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

Jonathan's student.

BA english concortion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah / Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB / Police Take Over Cross River Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.