Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 (30566 Views)

Buhari Will Surrender Power In 2023 And Not Stand Down – PDP Rages / What Buhari, Security Agencies Will Do To Fayose When He Steps Down – PDP / Femi Otedola: Why I Accepted PDP Offer To Run Against Ambode. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by malcom2x(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2017
Cheap lie.
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by babra19: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2017
thenaijaface:
Billionaire businessman Aliko Dangote has rejected moves by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to get him to contest in the 2019 presidential race on its platform.

According to Daily Times, Dangote declared categorically in a phone interview that he has no interest in politics and nobody or party should tie him to it.He said: “I am an entrepreneur.

My passion is to create jobs for Nigerians and not otherwise. “I am not interested in politics and this is authoritative. No member of any think tank committee has contacted me.

People should stop dropping my name for the 2019 presidency.” Dangote also alleged that some people were peddling the rumors to bring him on collision course with President Buhari.

He said: “This whole thing is an attempt by people who do not like me. They are doing all these with a view to putting me on a collision course with President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling party.

They are people who are jealous of the successes I have so far recorded in business. “My passion is for business development, provision of jobs and wealth creation, not politics. “I have never shown interest in politics. Am not interested in politics. I am not a politician. My passion has always been business and business.

“Buhari is like a father to me. Nobody should try to set me on a collision course with President Buhari. That will not work. I have high regard and respect for the President. “For emphasis once again, I am not a politician. I can’t and won’t confront President Buhari.

They should leave him out of any high wire politics and horse trading. I also seize this opportunity to warn name droppers to desist from their infamous act. They should stop using my name for politics.

They should not set me on collision course with President Buhari and the government in power.”

Dangote said: “By the time the ongoing Dangote refinery in Lagos and the sugar projects come on stream fully, there will be a great positive development and thousands of jobs created that will change the narrative in the country. That is my passion”.

Source: http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/09/dangote-turns-down-pdp-offer-to-run-for.html?m=1

Nice one dangote...stick to your words please that was how politics ruined the life of M.K.O Abiola....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by 1025: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2017
They decided to call Dangote because i told them i will accept their offer on one condition which is - they will accept that STEALING IS CORRUPTION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by gallantman: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2017
That's how politics destroy Henry Akande till today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by holuwapopsh(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Nice one PDP WANT 2 RUIN UR BUSSINESS U HVE UR MONEY ALREADY U DNT HVE 2 GO N STEAL AGAIN N I LOVE YOUR SPIRIT WHICH IS BUSSINESS and NT POLITICS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by mooresucre(f): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dangote ilesanmi dunjoyelo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by bluecircle470: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
PDP: SCAMMER!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Lsmith12: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
They just want him to end up like MKO abiola. Wise man
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by fitprince: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
GavelSlam:
They think he's Ifeanyi Ubah.
this ountry is wicked. if you no sharp wella, they will bring you down. jealous idiots everywhere. now them go kill ubah career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by matoxy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
My only candid advice is that he should not even think of it. Remember what happenrd to Abiola. I rest my case.
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Milestones: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
PDP NA 419, DONGOTE SHOULD BEWARE O. PDP IS GREATLY BROKE. LOOKING FOR FREE MONEY. AWON OLORIKORI GBOGBO!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by danigbo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
This guy doesn't invest in south east. But we sell most of his finished products.
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by zoedew: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
June 12 still fresh in his memory
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by hermosa7: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
thenaijaface:
Billionaire businessman Aliko Dangote has rejected moves by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to get him to contest in the 2019 presidential race on its platform.

According to Daily Times, Dangote declared categorically in a phone interview that he has no interest in politics and nobody or party should tie him to it.He said: “I am an entrepreneur.

My passion is to create jobs for Nigerians and not otherwise. “I am not interested in politics and this is authoritative. No member of any think tank committee has contacted me.

People should stop dropping my name for the 2019 presidency.” Dangote also alleged that some people were peddling the rumors to bring him on collision course with President Buhari.

He said: “This whole thing is an attempt by people who do not like me. They are doing all these with a view to putting me on a collision course with President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling party.

They are people who are jealous of the successes I have so far recorded in business. “My passion is for business development, provision of jobs and wealth creation, not politics. “I have never shown interest in politics. Am not interested in politics. I am not a politician. My passion has always been business and business.

“Buhari is like a father to me. Nobody should try to set me on a collision course with President Buhari. That will not work. I have high regard and respect for the President. “For emphasis once again, I am not a politician. I can’t and won’t confront President Buhari.

They should leave him out of any high wire politics and horse trading. I also seize this opportunity to warn name droppers to desist from their infamous act. They should stop using my name for politics.

They should not set me on collision course with President Buhari and the government in power.”

Dangote said: “By the time the ongoing Dangote refinery in Lagos and the sugar projects come on stream fully, there will be a great positive development and thousands of jobs created that will change the narrative in the country. That is my passion”.

Source: http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/09/dangote-turns-down-pdp-offer-to-run-for.html?m=1

A man after mine own heart!
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by Desyner: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2017
The man is already a regional governor going by the volume of staff he pays without owing.
Re: Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 by disumusa: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
baike:
you already have money no need to go and stole ur money
you can se that everything is not money or hawking gala on high way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.