Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (25535 Views)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! / Thrusting Techniques That Make Her Addicted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by luminouz(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
1hr per round girl grin
Jesu!! FUNKE!!!
Carry ur wahala dey go abeg!!!

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by omoiyalayi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by dollytino4real(f): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
the person na man-chinee? pls na drugs or herb intruduce inthrust and outthrust
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Erums(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Bahd Guy

Sheee oti ye
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Wizklynd23(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Erums:

Sheee oti ye
am not a yoruba, I don't understand what ur saying
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by BluntBoy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
dollytino4real:
my juicey mango how body and how ur wkend

My sugar tomato. I hope you dey fine? Learn from threads like this o. Because you know that sex is important in relationship. Just let me know your preferences so I can start practicing.
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by pu7pl3(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

My sugar tomato. I hope you dey fine? Learn from threads like this o. Because you know that sex is important in relationship. Just let me know your preferences so I can start practicing.

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by mrbillz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
1hr per round girl grin
That's marathon race already and not making out tongue cheesy
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Tamarapetty(f): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
mrbillz:
That's marathon race already and not making out tongue cheesy
LOL
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
the question should be 'CAN A GUY STROKE FOR 45MINS'' they do the stroking, not the ladies. some weaklings can't even last for 10mins

so u ll jst spread ur legs and I ll b doing the stroking without u also leading me on

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by mrbillz(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
More like a football match that runs into extra time.
Could be boring and so tiring
Tamarapetty:
LOL
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Tamarapetty(f): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
mrbillz:
More like a football match that runs into extra time.
Could be boring and so tiring
yeah, right
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Blackhawk01: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
No, I dinnur come to this world just to gbensh. undecided undecided
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:
By the timing of their threads. You shall know them.
So this is what is running on your mind by this time of the day Sex starved op cheesy
I taya for op sef. Na this kain pipu dey kpansh any little hole whe dey around dem oo. Time whe him for take dey invoke holy ghost fa! Op ur case is truly different!
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
gentlegenius:

You guys need to understand the art and science of sex. There is no time frame for sex. Sex stops when the both parties satisfies each other. If you cum earlier than her, and have to stop penetration, she'll complain because she isn't satisfied.
Solution: remember that sex doesn't just start and end with the dick and pussy. Use your fingers to continue the penetration and use your mouth to suck the right places and she'll moan and moan until she explodes.
Again, If she cums earlier than you, and you continue thrusting, she can only withstand it for a minute and then she'll start complaining and begging you to cum fast or stop. This is because after orgasm, her entire body will be relaxed to the extent that she can't feel the sweet sensation of your thrusting anymore. Instead her lubricant will begin to dry and her vagina will become very sensitive that she'll start feeling an unpleasant, uncomfortable sensation as you thrust.
Solution: Observe her very well during sex. Once you noticed that she's on the verge of orgasm, speed up your thrusts and see if you can cum along with her (this is the most blissful of all sexual pleasures). But if in a few seconds after her orgasm you still can't cum, stop the thrusting so that you don't spoil her excitement (don't wait until she tells you to stop). Immediately you stop, she should help you to cum through Mouth Action, tit job or hand job. If she's busty, go for tit job by thrusting in between her tits. If she likes blow jobs, quickly clean your dick and place it in her mouth. If she can't suck your dick, let her suck your balls, and you'll still cum. There many ways you can help each other to cum without putting your dick in her pussy. This is the art and science of sex that you need to master.
Blood of zachariah! Na wetin you study for school be dis? This one av weak me i swear.
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Lewaluv(f): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
No pounding my pussy like pounded yam. You de craze!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by dollytino4real(f): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

u too worry! u be lastborn or firstborn?
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by BluntBoy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
dollytino4real:
u too worry! u be lastborn or firstborn?

grin

Second to the last.
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by dollytino4real(f): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

grin
Second to the last.
over pet and too love of ur parent don spoil u
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nobody will ever admit being a one minute guy. Make I just dey look sha

4 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by BluntBoy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
dollytino4real:
over pet and too love of ur parent don spoil u

grin

OK, I will go at your own pace. From now on, your wish is my command.
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by gentlegenius(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fit2Rule:

Blood of zachariah! Na wetin you study for school be dis? This one av weak me i swear.
Hahaha haha...
I am not studying sex anywhere and I can't even remember the last time I had sex but I know a lot about sex and romance than those who studied and those who practice it every day.
I once read a book called THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SEX and even though I didn't finish the book, I still know a lot more than you can imagine. It's good to read books because knowledge is hidden in the pages of books.
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by 7inches: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rorachy:
Hmmmmm.

This girl u no dey take ear hear dat word thrusting. .. oya gimme ur address osiso! tongue
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by dollytino4real(f): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

grin

OK, I will go at your own pace. From now on, your wish is my command.
ok,

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by chubinwa(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
d question was for ladies bt d ansas were Cong frm d guyz
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by newdawn2017(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
90% of men & women fail 2 realize d@ sex is an art requiring great skills, expertise & lil knw-how wink. Most men & women re not open 2 learning new things in such regard, they never devout time 2 study new ideas I such regard as well.
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by EmyLeo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
Lol..cheesy

#All for Love my dear...
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by mark2sunny(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
the question should be 'CAN A GUY STROKE FOR 45MINS'' they do the stroking, not the ladies. some weaklings can't even last for 10mins

Let's give it a try
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Stevengerd(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
Why u kon do face like raining season for ur dp??
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Lewaluv(f): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stevengerd:
Why u kon do face like raining season for ur dp??

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
See as u do face like say them dey pound your pussy true true grin
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Stevengerd(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
I asked a questn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal Without A Ring / Wofai Fada Hot In "Wonder Woman" Themed Bikini / Kim Kadashian, Goes Viral On Unclad Photo’s, Even After 3 Kid’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.