Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes (23803 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by enemyofprogress: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017
No wonder girls wey dey bear Florence dey always be like log of wood in bed

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by youngerikina40(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Jesus
Y now, abeg hold break small and fall onus grin in d ñext 200 years to come
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by dangwarmai(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Rtopzy:
Florence is my mum's name o!!!!!! what the.........?? where is Lalasticlala?
hahaha buhahaha.....
Thank you for making my day.

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by UncleSnr(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2017
MrPresident1 and other end time Christian's come and give us your prophecy.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by indoorlove(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:
^^Wont affect what?
If that baby hits Earth, its bye bye to life as we know it.
It was an asteroid that wiped out the Dinosaurs!
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by prolificJosh(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Make e scatter Jaree... Make all of us start again.... Mk we rearrange ham... Maybe d tin go transfer me go Yankee...

4 Likes

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by NairalandSARS: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Make e hit us small make everybody start afresh.

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Penisman: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
Make e fall on Hausa and Calabar people. grin

Useless.
Which Calabar? Make thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by CocoaOla: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2017
if that thing should mistakenly collide with our planet earth it will knock it out of orbit and the vibration will wipe out everything on it surface takes this life easy stop during Gra gra

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by iShadow(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
NairalandSARS:

seconded grin
NairalandSARS:

seconded
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Originalsly: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmm.......Comet wiped out the dinosaurs..... I can't see how soooo many 'intelligent people' believe this nonsense. @topic...let the heavenly bodies remain in the heavens.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by DonaldJTrump: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2017
the asteroid is landing in asorock.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by sonofluc1fer: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
If you are a Nigerian' and this bothers you, you must have 'dual citizenship' angry
Cos Nigerians live on a different planet?
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2017
am coming let me go and wear my battle/juju robe.

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by dklex(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:
^^Wont affect what? If that baby hits Earth, its bye bye to life as we know it. It was an asteroid that wiped out the Dinosaurs!
I bet most Nigerian Emergency billionaires will not like this news o o .
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by smith666999(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2017
abeg wen will this Florence pass let me goan wait for her?
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by dklex(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2017
NairalandSARS:

u mean formatting the system ?

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by colossus91(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2017
meteor showers?? maybe i will become superman grin

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Victorclean1: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2017
111jideofor:
Full list of Super Eagles lineup that defeated Cameroon today in World Cup Qualifiers.
1. EZENWA____(Igbo Biafran)
2. ECHIEJILE____(Igbo Biafran)
3. ONAZI____(Igbo Biafra)
4. NDIDI_____(Igbo Biafran)
5. MIKEL____(Igbo Biafran)
6. IHEANACHO___(Igbo Biafran)
7. SIMON_______(Igbo Biafran)
8. OGU_________(Igbo Biafran)
9. OMERUO______(Igbo Biafran)
10.EKONG______(Effik Biafran)
11. IGHALO_____(Benin)
12. VICTOR MOSES___(Benin)
13. LEON BALOGUN____(Yoruba)
14. AHMED MUSA_____(HAU

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Sagay212: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2017
This white people will just be forging nonsense and giving them names. The same way they'll come up with all manner of diseases and give them stupid names and still provide drugs to sell to make money. They claim they travelled to the moon. How did they know it is the moon, how did they know the route to the moon, how did they know space and all these funny things the name. Do you just jump into a rocket, travel and when you get to a particular spot, you see a signage saying 'welcome to the moon'...lol...the confusion and lies in this world na helele.

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by faith551(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Hurricane Harvey
Asteroid Florence

Hope it wouldn't be Recession Buhari soon enough

Americans just love naming things and the world follows...

In other news
10 Celebrities That Donated Millions To Harvey Flood Victims
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/celebrities-donated-millions-harvey-flood.html

3 Things You Should Change If You Sleep Like A Log Of Wood
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/3-things-you-should-change-sleep-quality.html

3 Weird Homemade Remedies You Should Try Out
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/3-weird-homemade-remedies-you-should.html

3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/3-things-hard-fall-asleep.html

its crazy though, how they give pretty names to inanimate objects and give there children wack names. DrinkWater and Dickson comes to mind
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by youngds: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2017
prolificJosh:
Make e scatter Jaree... Make all of us start again.... Mk we rearrange ham... Maybe d tin go transfer me go Yankee...

grin grin
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by piagetskinner(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2017
hmm ok....likely to land on america..

thanks to Hollywood movies

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by canalily(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2017
shurley22:
Florence
Wtf! undecided
shurley baby..y-y for so long i'v been waiting, shurley baby..y-y, tel me wen its gonaa be oh no! Are you coming Setptember, or october....o o oh no, or do i hav to wait till novembeee-r r or december-r: shurley baby, remember all the good times, remember all the good things s s! O o o o shurley baby! Shurley darling darling darling....
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by EvilMetahuman: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2017
xenakongbi337:
Make e fall on earth male this world end abeg
if you want to die, why not commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Jetjacky(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2017
I don't wholeheartedly trust anything Nasa says.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by bionixs: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Rtopzy:
Florence is my mum's name o!!!!!! what the.........?? where is Lalasticlala?
get your mum to calm down, ejoor o! Na Apc cause am, no be us oo

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Kaybaba5(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2017
Who Florence epp
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by eclecticbaron: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2017
Victorclean1:
111jideofor:
Full list of Super Eagles lineup that defeated Cameroon today in World Cup Qualifiers.
1. EZENWA____(Igbo Biafran)
2. ECHIEJILE____(Igbo Biafran)
3. ONAZI____(Igbo Biafra)
4. NDIDI_____(Igbo Biafran)
5. MIKEL____(Igbo Biafran)
6. IHEANACHO___(Igbo Biafran)
7. SIMON_______(Igbo Biafran)
8. OGU_________(Igbo Biafran)
9. OMERUO______(Igbo Biafran)
10.EKONG______(Effik Biafran)
11. IGHALO_____(Benin)
12. VICTOR MOSES___(Benin)
13. LEON BALOGUN____(Yoruba)
14. AHMED MUSA_____(HAU
What's the point of this your list? Meanwhile Ekong is Ibibio and not Biafran. You just want wahala when everyone is happy.

4 Likes

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Ruggedfitness: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2017
faith551:

its crazy though, how they give pretty names to inanimate objects and give there children wack names. DrinkWater and Dickson comes to mind

hahahahahaha... Well, inanimate objects are named after those who discovered them....

I even know of a health condition named after Cinderella..

Hope you can join me on my blog?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data / Just 34 Lions Are Left In Nigeria As West African Lion Population Declines / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.