Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes (23800 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by dingbang(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
ReubenE:

Bros dem dey collect recess allowance o
So if na forever, then problem go dey o
ha... Na true you talk o

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by maklelemakukula(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rtopzy:

They call the universe 'Cosmos' and that's my immediate younger brother's name...... now its my mums name abi? Tell those scientists that I'm not playing with them o!!!! lolz

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by maklelemakukula(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:
^^Wont affect what?
If that baby hits Earth, its bye bye to life as we know it.
It was an asteroid that wiped out the Dinosaurs!
Olodo, people we sabi book Don tell you wetin dey xup, you dey argue. like say you bin know before say asteroid wan pass sef grin cheesy grin
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rtopzy(f): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Sure your Dad isn't a lover of the Universe or an Astronaut.

He'd have named you Venus cool
No o, he named me 'ChiNASA'. So I'm NASA the agency in charge of the space program.

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Veetee(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=repogirl post=60058543]Salvation.[/quotw

What does salvation got to do with it??
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Lovetinz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Olodo, people we sabi book Don tell you wetin dey xup, you dey argue. like say you bin know before say asteroid wan pass sef grin cheesy grin
Thanks for the compliment.
You'll agree with me that politeness makes a man.
Grow up soon.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by RegalD(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:
I need to get myself a crash helmet and maybe an umbrella, just in case it crashes into...
My guy don't worry, Nigeria will send some ambassador of corruption over to to MR. ASTEROID FLORENCE, he won't come near us
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Salvation tv series comes to mind

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by maklelemakukula(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:

Thanks for the compliment.
You'll agree with me that politeness makes a man.
Grow up soon.
Na joke na guy.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Lovetinz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Na joke na guy.
Sorry. No vex. smiley smiley
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rick9(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:

So you mean you saw it ?
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rick9(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Asteroid fall on ?
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by extralargehead(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
This should be the 3rd or 2nd asteroid passing us by this year. Who knows if b4 the end of the year one stupid Asteroid will hit the earth and wipe humans out of existence. God abeg i dey your hand.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Lovetinz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rick9:

So you mean you saw it ?
Of course! I even kept the smaller pieces
to be used on my catapult
for stubborn people who doubt my claims.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by danakpeskz: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rtopzy:
Florence is my mum's name o!!!!!! what the.........?? where is Lalasticlala?
don't.mind them,playing with our mums name

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rick9(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:

Of course! I even kept the smaller pieces
to be used on my catapult, for stubborn people who doubt my claims.
Woooow that's nice
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by D1official: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:
^^Wont affect what? If that baby hits Earth, its bye bye to life as we know it. It was an asteroid that wiped out the Dinosaurs!
Were u there when it happened?
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by fairprince(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:
^^Wont affect what?

Don't worry. It won't hit the earth. None will ever hit the earth ever.
Why? The Bible, the authoritative infallible word of God never said this about the end of the earth as we know it. With that info, you will have to worry less about this kind of issue and face the plenty wahala bedevilling us in Nigeria, including hunger and unemployment.

Cheers.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Penisman: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
Your worthless, useless, senseless etc people with Hiv/Aids spreader. Useless race
I geuss your mother who is HIV positive got it from Calabar.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Chrisfamous5(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:
I need to get myself a crash helmet and maybe an umbrella, just in case it crashes into...
Let the umbrella be Gucci oo.. It can withstand any weight that falls upon it
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Tonymario58: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Named after Florence Nightingale
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by spotty232(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
The series SALVATION comes to mind grin
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by repogirl(f): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Veetee post=60062262][/quote]If you know, you know.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rtopzy(f): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
danakpeskz:
don't.mind them,playing with our mums name
I am telling you
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by sonshabenedict(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
DonaldJTrump:
the asteroid is landing in asorock.

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Sleyanya1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rtopzy:

No o, he named me 'ChiNASA'. So I'm NASA the agency in charge of the space program.

Hahaha...I like how you blended it.

Finally, it's not your dad dearie, It's you.

You have a deep relationship with and information on the universe.
So cool.

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Kezifils(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
repogirl:
Salvation.
Very few will understand what you mean. Reminds me of the show too

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rtopzy:
Florence is my mum's name o!!!!!! what the.........?? where is Lalasticlala?
also name of an ancient town in italy

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rtopzy(f): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sleyanya1:

You have a deep relationship with and information on the universe. So cool.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rtopzy(f): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sleyanya1:

You have a deep relationship with and information on the universe. So cool.
Lolz...

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by harriet412(f): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
Make e fall on Hausa and Calabar people. grin

Useless.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unusual 410 Million-Year-Old Armoured Fish Fossil 'Rewrites History Of Sharks' / How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data / Just 34 Lions Are Left In Nigeria As West African Lion Population Declines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.