Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes (23805 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Huge 'god Of Chaos' Asteroid Is Speeding Up, Could Hit Earth In 48 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by faith551(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

hahahahahaha... Well, inanimate objects are named after those who discovered them....

I even know of a health condition named after Cinderella..

Hope you can join me on my blog?

maybe, but are the humans named after people who found them, cause drink water still baffles me. It fine
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2017
xenakongbi337:
Make e fall on earth male this world end abeg

Enyi wait.. angry
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by alienware(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2017
DONADAMS:
Nothing we no go see
. You look broke.. Dirty background and inferior top.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rtopzy(f): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2017
bionixs:
get your mum to calm down, ejoor o! Na Apc cause am, no be us oo
lolz
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2017
BULLSHIT FOR DOGSHITEATERS TO BELIEVE. . . . science is wonderful#no doubt# .. but we are not FOOLS... abi them think na "smallvile" we dey live ni
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rtopzy(f): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2017
dangwarmai:
hahaha buhahaha..... Thank you for making my day.
lolz
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by bionixs: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2017
hassan4:
The asteroid known as Florence is going to make a relatively close shave of Earth today, speeding past our planet closer than it has since the year 1890. But asteroids make their presence known around Earth on a regular basis, so why is this one special? Well, because Florence is absolutely huge, and would pose an incredible threat to life as we know it if it were to actually collide with us. Thankfully, NASA says that’s not going to happen — at least not this time around.

More details on http://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24525

the first time I heard it, I laughed. it didn't take sleep from me. I know it will never happen. the map, the plan didn't say that, God didn't say that, the bible didn't say that
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by hisroyalrealnes(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2017
If only this thing go just fall for earth....e for better....all man gast start afresh.....Florence pls fall on us cry
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by ekensi01: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Penisman:

Which Calabar? Make thunder fire you
Your worthless, useless, senseless etc people with Hiv/Aids spreader. Useless race
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Okuda(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Lovetinz:
^^Wont affect what?
If that baby hits Earth, its bye bye to life as we know it.
It was an asteroid that wiped out the Dinosaurs!

Lol. Stop deceiving yourself. Dinosaurs are fiction! the pterosaurs as they call it can fly. so the asteroid wiped it out of existence too abi?
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by MrScribe: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2017
hassan4:

Doubt if it will affect Nigeria.

Bro, anything larger than 0.6 miles is capable of ending life on earth. Now, this giant called Florence is roughly 2.7 miles. Tell me, brother, how do you think earth will survive should she collide with us? If thermal radiation does not kill us all, the flood will. I don't even think the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs was this large yet, it wiped out about 80% of earth life.

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by piagetskinner(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2017
hmm ok....likely to land on america..

thanks to Hollywood movies
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Nukualofa: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Rtopzy:
Florence is my mum's name o!!!!!! what the.........?? where is Lalasticlala?
Do we share same Mum cos that's my mum's name also

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Nukualofa: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
dingbang:
I just wish this thing fell on national assembly and senate building
Since buhari is in Daura then the asteroid should land in Daura
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by PENCHANTMARTINS: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
NASA and their gimmicks all in the name of reaping tax payers off their money. Then later they'll say UFO or flying saucer, trash!
uzoclinton:
NASA Be telling lies every time.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by dingbang(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
Since buhari is in Daura then the asteroid should land in Daura
Buhari is not the problem.. The problem of Nigeria is its Senate..
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by MrIrohKenedy: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rtopzy:

They call the universe 'Cosmos' and that's my immediate younger brother's name...... now its my mums name abi? Tell those scientists that I'm not playing with them o!!!! lolz
i want to bang you
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Nukualofa: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
dingbang:
Buhari is not the problem.. The problem of Nigeria is its Senate..
Buhari is a cancer and i pray he gets the Shi'ite treatment
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by iammolise(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
isn't this 'florence' supposed to be a meteor rock and not a woman.... Why use a woman's name instead of a scientific name or something. hope u can as well tell us whr the punna is located since it's a female element.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rtopzy(f): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
i want to bang you
Show some respect sir
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by DONADAMS(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
alienware:
You look broke.. Dirty background and inferior top.
lol..i dont remember telling you i'm rich..thanks for the compliment tho.. Cheers!
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
paiz:
Reporting directly from space: The asteriod is going to brush out the northern part of Nigeria from the earth
I just it will happen and also hit on some yoruba skull miners because they are disgracing my tribe.but it shouldn't land in lagos but other southwest and northerners.i will be so happy.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
lie lie lie.... but if the thing want to fall make it fall in northern desert of Nigeria while some fall in Ogun state grin grin grin
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by ReubenE(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
dingbang:
I just wish this thing fell on national assembly and senate building
They are on recess so its 'jump am pass' for them
grin
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by chiraqDemon(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
hassan4:
The asteroid known as Florence is going to make a relatively close shave of Earth today, speeding past our planet closer than it has since the year 1890. But asteroids make their presence known around Earth on a regular basis, so why is this one special? Well, because Florence is absolutely huge, and would pose an incredible threat to life as we know it if it were to actually collide with us. Thankfully, NASA says that’s not going to happen — at least not this time around.

More details on http://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24525

All these things are never visible to human eyes in naija. Come de wonder if these comets dey racist sha. Na o my Europe and US area de fit see am

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by dingbang(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
ReubenE:

They are on recess so its 'jump am pass' for them
grin
where will dey convene to hold meeting again na? grin they will just be on recess forever grin

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Rtopzy(f): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
Do we share same Mum cos that's my mum's name also
Lolz... namesakes they are.
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Fuadeiza(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
repogirl:
Salvation.

goddamnit. You so right. Im darrius tanz, would you be my tess?

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by ReubenE(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
dingbang:
where will dey convene to hold meeting again na? grin they will just be on recess forever grin
Bros dem dey collect recess allowance o
So if na forever, then problem go dey o
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by sustained: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
paiz:
Reporting directly from space: The asteriod is going to brush out the northern part of Nigeria from the earth

grin angry angry
Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by Sleyanya1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rtopzy:
Florence is my mum's name o!!!!!! what the.........?? where is Lalasticlala?

Sure your Dad isn't a lover of the Universe or an Astronaut.

He'd have named you Venus cool

1 Like

Re: A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes by iamnlia(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
repogirl:
Salvation.
Tanz!!!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data / Just 34 Lions Are Left In Nigeria As West African Lion Population Declines / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.