Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (21000 Views)

But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? / Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
concho:
exactly......... grin
she kissed and dump you
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Buharison
Troublemaker grin how are you and your imaginary job?
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Troublemaker grin how are you and your imaginary job?
We are just there, Being secretary to the minister of environment is not easy cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

We are just there, Being secretary to the minister of environment is not easy cheesy
You are behaving matured now grin
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by concho(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
she kissed and dump you
lol.......it lasted for 3 years. we started when she was just 19. I think she just needed to explore more. she has this hot cake mentality. she very beautiful though. she started putting up strange attitudes which i thought i could control until it started sapping my money and time , so i had to give up. i got fed up and gave up. she never told me that it is over
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
concho:
lol.......it lasted for 3 years. we started when she was just 19. I think she just needed to explore more. she has this hot cake mentality. she very beautiful though. she started putting up strange attitudes which i thought i could control until it started sapping my money and time , so i had to give up. i got fed up and gave up. she never told me that it is over
Oh, I see why she was kissing all the time.. Premarital sex is sin
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are behaving matured now grin
I have always been matured
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by concho(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Oh, I see why she was kissing all the time.. Premarital sex is sin
..........and you havent dn worst than that?
i thought you were going to make sense at the end
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
concho:
..........and you havent dn worst than that?
i thought you were going to make sense at the end
mabinu
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by concho(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
mabinu
you can say what ever you want
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
concho:
you can say what ever you want
I said don't be angry
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Hence my comment dear "i bow for we gals". Even tho i didnt know the full details that led to you guys separation, i still feel love forgive all transgression cept of course you dont love her anymore, then i can understand. You remember the 70*7 thingy, it works dear, it might still hurt wen you think bout it but trust me, time heals all hurts. I wish you the best, cheers
well its better they got separated as boyfriend and girlfriend than to get bitterly divorced as husband and wifecheesy.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Dahmayor(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL black ladies are very unromantic, wether is because of the generally low IQ of black race. I don't know undecided

i suppose you mother is a black and then...............you know the rest
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by concho(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
I said don't be angry
which language?
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Slayer2: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
gentlegenius:

Nadia Buari fine?
To me, she's just pretty but not attractive. My ex wasn't as pretty as Nadia but she got what Nadia doesn't have (back and front) and was super attractive. A true African (ebony) queen. I can give you her number if she permit that. We still communicate once in a while because we didn't offend each other when we were together. We only separate because...

Some things were just not meant to be.

Bro afa sorry for late reply. Spam bot ban me for romance section. Hope you doing good bro.

Tell that ur ex bae say someone like be friends with her so you can give the numb.. Abeg cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Lalas247(f): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Who kiss epp sad when u can shag grin
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
many guys have poor hygiene

If he's your guy and you care about him, why not take time to let him know. Encourage him to do the things that would make you to consider allowing him to kiss you in future. Apologies if this offends you, just my take
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by gentlegenius(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
concho:
Reminds me of my ex (WAVY). am still wondering where she got her kissing skills. blessed with cold and minty lips. she has the whitest teeth i have ever seen. can kiss for 10mins non stop . She can kiss you anywhere at any time. can still remember the day she asked me to kiss her in crunchies , amidst so many couples. She was the last girl i kissed shaaaa. yet to find love since her departure . I pray to wake up one day and discover that our breakup was a dream. make i stop here , before big boy starts crying
You sound like you still want her back in your life but my own case is different cos I don't want her anymore.
If any girl reject me in this life, I won't push the situation further because I believe that some things were meant to be while some were not meant to be. If that girl was really meant to be yours, she'll bring herself back to you one day. But in my own case, I have moved on cos am convinced she wasn't meant to be mine.

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by concho(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
gentlegenius:

You sound like you still want her back in your life but my own case is different cos I don't want her anymore.
If any girl reject me in this life, I won't push the situation further because I believe that some things were meant to be while some were not meant to be. If that girl was really meant to be yours, she'll bring herself back to you one day. But in my own case, I have moved on cos am convinced she wasn't meant to be mine.
OK o.......am trying hard to stop loving her shaaaaa
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by phlamesG: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol i wantu shag u oo
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lalas247:

^^^this one definitely no how to kiss...u can tell by her sweet name...compared to a name like Oyindidi! wink
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
MrCork:

^^^this one definitely no how to kiss...u can tell by her sweet name...compared to a name like Oy. indidi! wink
Lol, I give up
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I give up

...don't give up...pls watch YouTube n learn how to kiss!! undecided
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
she kissed and dump you

.plis Google French kiss.....it's wot we do hear in London! smiley
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2017
MrCork:

...don't give up...pls watch YouTube n learn how to kiss!! undecided
Go and sleep boy!
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go and sleep boy!

no one sleeps wit there dik hard.. sorry! undecided
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2017
MrCork:

no one sleeps wit there dik hard.. sorry! undecided
What's dik?
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
What's dik?

hangon..let me check! undecided
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2017
tkObserver:

If he's your guy and you care about him, why not take time to let him know. Encourage him to do the things that would make you to consider allowing him to kiss you in future. Apologies if this offends you, just my take
i agree with you, but the issue is many guys dont like to take advice/ correction from girls. they start calling them all sorts of names because tuey feel emasculated

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Lalas247(f): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2017
MrCork:

^^^this one definitely no how to kiss...u can tell by her sweet name...compared to a name like Oyindidi! wink
tongue
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Lalas247(f): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2017
phlamesG:

Lol i wantu shag u oo
Ahhhh shocked wetin u smoke o
grin
Saw ur message o ... I go holla later
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i agree with you, but the issue is many guys dont like to take advice/ correction from girls. they start calling them all sorts of names because tuey feel emasculated

You may bee right but try not to get tired. You can do a lot of things in the name of love.
Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.