Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

“God Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide, Jesus Had A Bad Temper” – Lady Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide, Jesus Had A Bad Temper” – Lady Says (446 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? / Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“God Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide, Jesus Had A Bad Temper” – Lady Says by klanny: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Nigerian lady identified as Agbala Nwanyi, on Facebook has taken to her page and write about Jesus' Temperament .
Nwanyi says that Jesus showed that he had a bad temper by flogging people selling in the temple, and God also “committed a crime worse than genocide” when He ‘killed’ people with the flood.

Read Nwanyi and share your thoughts:

He came into the temple and saw people trading He made whips out of chords and flogged them out of the temple Overturned their tables and scattered their wares and coins on the floor Is that one not a man with bad temper? Him: Do you know YAHWEH committed the highest genocide ever known to man? Me: Mtcheew Yahweh that once killed the whole world by drowning, is that one not worse than genocide

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/09/god-committed-crime-worse-than-genocide.html

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop Conference Of Nigeria Criticizes The Use Of Social Network / Signs That Your Pastor Has Too Much And Doesn't Need Your Offering - OAP Freeze / Is It Right For Your Tithes To Be Recorded In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.