Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,903 members, 7,863,109 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! (612 Views)

How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny / Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? / Why Do Girls Feel They Need To Be Rewarded Financially For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2017
When it comes to love life involving adult children who are ready for marriage, for one reason or the other some mothers feel they are some form of gods. I, however, don't see why these women make love life that complicated. I have read and heard of a countless number of cases in which mothers would threaten their own adult sons or daughters not to marry their partners! One funny thing is if you ask these mothers their reasons, they won't, in most cases, provide any logical reasons except they will start saying things like "If you know I gave birth to you, poured blood on your face, and allowed you suck my breast, do not marry her/him." Really!

If anyone tells me the mothers won't want to say what they see for one reason or the other, I have a question for you: are the mothers gods now or are they soothsayers just by being mothers? Does giving birth turn women into soothsaying goddesses?

If a mother has one reason or the other why her son or daughter should not marry his or her partner, she should say what the reason(s) is or are!
Re: When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! by iamJ(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2017
when you still dey collect feeding money from her, she wouldnt respect you, my mum cant tell me who to marry, she self knows, her own is to support, act well and ur mum will respect u

dont call her and be seeking her opinion, call her to check on her thats all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
when you still dey collect feeding money from her, she wouldnt respect you, my mum cant tell me who to marry, she self knows, her own is to support, act well and ur mum will respect u

dont call her and be seeking her opinion, call her to check on her thats all
No one can choose my wife for me. It's pathetic that some mothers get in the way of their adult children in relation to marriage!
Re: When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! by Badmanbay(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Mom's do that a lot but mine is different.
Re: When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Badmanbay:
Mom's do that a lot but mine is different.
It may just be a good thing if a mother, for instance, tries to make sure that her children choose well, but reasons for anything must be given. Yet, it is still the guy or the girl that must choose. Parents should advise, adult children should choose their partners.

1 Like

Re: When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! by iamJ(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2017
thefirst:
No one can choose my wife for me. It's pathetic that some mothers get in the way of their adult children in relation to marriage!
wen u seek their opinion they will give you, with my ex, i told her, mum see the girl i will marry, i didnt say mum do u like her, wetin concern me with if she likes her, is she the one that wants to stay with her, my mum and dad know me sha, my craze no get editor button, just hear and be happy for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
wen u seek their opinion they will give you, with my ex, i told her, mum see the girl i will marry, i didnt say mum do u like her, wetin concern me with if she likes her, is she the one that wants to stay with her, my mum and dad know me sha, my craze no get editor button, just hear and be happy for me
This is my point too.
Re: When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! by indodon(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Mothers Feel They Are Gods! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Female Friend's Father Wants Her Married Or He Curses Her / Silly Things Ladies Do That Makes Them Unattractive. / Screwing A And Thinking About B.. The Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.