Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? (1276 Views)

How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny / Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? / Why Do Girls Feel They Need To Be Rewarded Financially For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Truvelisback(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good day, Fellas. Why do ladies feels they are doing men a favour regarding sex? But they rarely see ur spendings, ur effort to meet their needs as a favour.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
A
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by jericco1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Maybe you should ask them.

On a more serious note, it has to do with how the both of you approach things

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Lilsameey: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Because of the begging most fools do in the name of sex, if you see where some guys are begging for sex, chaiiiii, e go be like sey make you shoot am.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Okay keep your money in your pocket and don't spend it on women and let women close their legs too. Let's see if erection will let you rest. Stop downplaying sex,men cannot live without sex while women can live their whole life without it.So its a great favour whether you accept it or not.
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Haynnie: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Okay keep your money in your pocket and don't spend it on women and let women close their legs too. Let's see if erection will let you rest. Stop downplaying sex,men cannot live without sex while women can live their whole life without it.So its a great favour whether you accept it or not.

Can you try not to generalise this thing?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by KingEverest: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
angry guys make them feel this way, those stupid simps that will beg for it like their lifes depend on it,y wont they feel its a favour

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by KingEverest: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
just imagine the stupid comment, girls can live their whole life without sex? grin girls get deflowered even b4 guys know wat sex is,they need it as much as guys but they know there are some useful he-goats out there that will always simp around because of sex

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by fourboys: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Mayohl: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Peele, set awon "I can do without sex" Lori iro
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Truvelisback(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Who told u that women can live their whole life with out sex? Lol. It is only 2% of women that can live their whole life without sex. It's just that women are very good pretenders when it comes to sex.
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Truvelisback(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lilsameey:
Because of the begging most fools do in the name of sex, if you see where some guys are begging for sex, chaiiiii, e go be like sey make you shoot am.
I guess, SIMPS and PVSSY WORSHIPPERS are the reasons.
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by helinues: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
If you don't talk about sex, ladies won't talk about money.. That's not only logical but real
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Lilsameey: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
I guess, SIMPS and PVSSY WORSHIPPERS are the reasons.
And men who their dick does their thinking and has taken control of them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Bigpapi: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. Why do ladies feels they are doing men a favour regarding sex? But they rarely see ur spendings, ur effort to meet their needs as a favour.

Sex is cheap bro
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Truvelisback(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bigpapi:

Sex is cheap bro
How cheap it is?
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Haynnie:
Can you try not to generalise this thing?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy wink wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by silibaba: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
How cheap it is?

Is as cheap as just buying her Indomine and egg, and paying for her � fee after you must have finish work.
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Boogyman557: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool any MUMU MAN wey MUMU 4 my FRONT bcus of WOMAN, I SWEAR DOWN, I don LOAD my KALA, the IDIOT most COLLECT. I go make sure sey I BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA.... WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by SmartPolician: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Okay keep your money in your pocket and don't spend it on women and let women close their legs too. Let's see if erection will let you rest. Stop downplaying sex, men cannot live without sex while women can live their whole life without it. So its a great favour whether you accept it or not.

This is FALSE
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by Fiscus105(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Truvelisback:

Why can't you do for just an hour without issue of women? Why are so concerned about ladies all day and night? Why won't they think so if 95% posts here are all about girls and pusssy?
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? by instinct57vm(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

I usually don’t do this but this is a very STUPID comment. Women can do without sex while men cannot. Very STUPID and naive statement

(1) (Reply)

I Satisfy Women Sexually For Money - Bbnaija Cross Reveals / Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex / Data Analysis And Digital Skills Training In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.