Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream (22360 Views)

Don't Ever Buy Airtime Again!!! / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 / Top 11 SmartPhones That'll Get Android Oreo 8.0 Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by erico2k2(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2017
ubev01:

Guy why not check YouTube
Ok seen.I just realized this is possible. I have not been in a situation where I had to use it nor knew it was used that way . Now I know grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by vickertony(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by daverebranded(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
All this talk concern una, used an iphone , had to sale it to solve some money problems and I still got approximately 100k for a phone I had used for more than a year, to me that's value, solve my problem and still had left over , I decided I couldn't stay without a phone tho my pc and bb which I use as a tittering device did good jobs but I still needed a phone, that's how I got Gionee f103 pro to manage for a while, biko 2gig ram that couldn't even multi task properly, 13mp camera that took pale looking pictures, battery wey go less under inactivity?? Sold the nonsense in a month and am currently using my bb as my main phone till I have raised enough money to be back on IOS

Funny enough I no be rich person or all those things but err thing gadget related must just work perfectly, so Chinese whatever is a no no for me

1 Like

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by donpata(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
daverebranded:
All this talk concern una, used an iphone , had to sale it to solve some money problems and I still got approximately 100k for a phone I had used for more than a year, to me that's value, solve my problem and still had left over , I decided I couldn't stay without a phone tho my pc and bb which I use as a tittering device did good jobs but I still needed a phone, that's how I got Gionee f103 pro to manage for a while, biko 2gig ram that couldn't even multi task properly, 13mp camera that took pale looking pictures, battery wey go less under inactivity?? Sold the nonsense in a month and am currently using my bb as my main phone till I have raised enough money to be back on IOS

Funny enough I no be rich person or all those things but err thing gadget related must just work perfectly, so Chinese whatever is a no no for me

The last iPhone u used was made in?
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by herkeem: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Up for sale is My Samsung galaxy S6 Edge Plus. Used only for 1 month. No Scratches, no dents. It comes with the pack, Samsung flash charger and the earpiece.
Price is: 130k
Call or send a WhatsApp massage to 0.8.1.3.8.2.2.1.5.6.0.
Serious buyers only.

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by Protein0: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Protein0:
LATEST UPDATE!!!

XIAOMI
Redmi 4A 2+16gb 38k
Redmi 4x 2+16gb 48k
Redmi 4x 3+32gb 52k
Redmi note 4x 3+16gb 53k
Redmi note 4x 3+32gb 60k
Redmi note 4 3+32gb 60k
Mi max 2 4+64gb 100k
Mi max 2 4+128gb 112k
Mi5s Plus 4+64gb 115k
Mi5s Plus 6+128gb 151k
Mi note 2 4+64gb 135k
Mi6 6+64gb 160k
Mi mix 4+128gb 180k
Mi mix 6+256gb 201k

Mi pad3 92k
Mi band2 10.5k

ONE PLUS
One plus 5 4+64gb 175k
One plus 5 8+128gb 207k

NOKIA
Nokia 6 32gb 88k
Nokia 6 64gb 103k

HUAWEI
Nova 32gb 76k
Nova 2 64gb 121k
Mate 9 32gb 153k
P10 4+64gb 179k[/s]

5-7 business days delivery to Lagos.
Outside-Lagos bound orders will be waybilled afterwards.
2tempered glasses (use 1, keep 1) and 1 silicone case for every phone
Contact on signature.
Thanks kiss
Morning fellas kiss kiss
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by loks99(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Samsung Galaxy s6edge plus for sale in perfect condition with all accessories intact whatsapp on 07062936443

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by daverebranded(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2017
donpata:

when you hear chinese its about the OEM not the location of the factory, what's wrong with Nigerians sef??
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by realceeg(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2017
Appraizzal:
lol mumu boy... You stay around Ikotun, let's meet up na.. Don't worry I'm not gay. I just ordered the ulefone tiger
Bros how's the phone hv u gotten it
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by Bobbybube(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

To be honest, I have no reason to want to root it. My only anticipation is whether or not it will get updated to 7.0.
You can search for doogee forum online for rooting process. But you need to unlock the bootloader from developer mode to be able to root. Make sure you have the necessary should it get soft bricked. Good luck.
Please im a bit of a novice. What is this rootimg all about and why is it necessary. Is it limited to these shilped phones or is it for all phones?
What do you mean by bricked?
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by Appraizzal: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
realceeg:
No. Was just shipped
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by Freeko4: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
For me Ulefone Power 2
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by Dannyoche: 12:10am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by khurshidahmed: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
I would like to recommend you Gretel GT6000 because it comes with 6000mah battery, quick charger, 13MP+2MP Dual rear camera, Android 7.0, 4G network, 5.5 Inch SHARP Display, and 2GB RAM.
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by samsard(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
donpata:

This is an old lame line of argument, research and development is done in the US and manufacturing is done in China coz of lower cost of production. And those of you guys who don't know, smartphone production cost isn't always as straightforward as it's made to seem by some.
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by alabi484(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
shedy03:

thanks for your testimony.
but I read on ulefone forum users complaining about the battery not being durable, have you not you experienced that with yours?

the battery didn't give me issues till I damaged it with a fake charger and had to order for a new battery

1 Like

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by shedy03(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
khurshidahmed:

I would like to recommend you Gretel GT6000 because it comes with 6000mah battery, quick charger, 13MP+2MP Dual rear camera, Android 7.0, 4G network, 5.5 Inch SHARP Display, and 2GB RAM.
but its thick and heavy, isn't it?
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by Appraizzal: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
realceeg:

Sorry for the delay in responding... It's a long story but I am using the oukitel u16max now, it's perfect
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by nickiemossie(f): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
alabi484:

good stuff...used it for a year and kept on damaging it due to my unnecessarily adventurous nature...currently planning to buy the motherboard and continue where I left off...you'll enjoy the phone...just that you have to get ready to tell people the name like 3 times before they get it...Lol
i need ur screen...
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by alabi484(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2017
nickiemossie:
i need ur screen...
it's still available ma'am... 08021483388...hit me up
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by alabi484(m): 4:00am On Dec 06, 2017
nickiemossie:
i need ur screen...
It is still available
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by mistarsam(m): 2:31am On Dec 14, 2017
alabi484:

It is still available
Oga boss, abeg come finish your story o. Jah bless
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by Liwenjing(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2017
Buy original Samsung and HTC phones at affordable prices. Whatsapp 09079339525 if interested.

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by alabi484(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
mistarsam:

Oga boss, abeg come finish your story o. Jah bless
Lol...you still find me reach here...I'll come back to it asap...thanks man
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by korban3134(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good Day All I’m George from KORE MOBILES NIGERIA…WhatsApp 08038708318

First thing I would say is this ”DON’T BE A BRAND FREAK”! lipsrsealed

Second thing I will say is “All major smartphone manufacturers have their manufacturing plants in China” Check your device thoroughly and regardless of the brand, you are likely to see “Made in China” or “Assembled in China”, inscribed somewhere. Therefore, a smartphone being made in, assembled in China or made by a Chinese company, is not a negative criterion for rating the overall quality of the device in comparism to its counterpart from any other brand or manufacturer worldwide. Simply put , Chinese phones equal and outperform many phones from other popular brands.Please dont get uneccessarily emotional about this Fact go and fight with Google if you're unsettled by this. wink

Okay now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, in response to your question “Pricerhub”, Yes! I have been using Chinese branded smartphones and will continue to do so & will advise every sane Nigerian that isin’t a “brand-freak” to do so. It’s the best way to get the best value for your money.

For those who have had bad experiences in the past, I only advise this “patiently do your research on any device before purchase”. Now not everyone knows specifically what to look for in order to accurately determine the quality , history and performance of a smartphone before purchase; but luckily I do!

Simply call/whatsapp me on 08038708318 anytime, anyday you want to buy a smartphone and I will guide you on which phone(s) to buy for your own unique budget( & specific need) with every other necessary accompanying detail you will require to reach an informed decision…yeah before you ask its free!! Cause its just what I love doing . We order and handle delivery to you in any location nationwide should you choose to buy through KORE MOBILES NIGERIA…ok sorry about the epistle but thanks for patiently reading and hopefully understanding. Enjoy your day guys… grin
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by Kogbaski: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
pricerhub:
If you have ever bought a chinese branded smartphone and you are now faced with purchasing another smartphone either for yourself or others, would you stick to a chinese brand or would go rather back to other mainstream brands?

Feel free to mention the brands, your experiences and reasons why you would buy again or stay clear.

I like tecno phones. Been using their phones for a while now and can say am getting my money's worth
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by alabi484(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
shedy03:

thanks for your testimony.
but I read on ulefone forum users complaining about the battery not being durable, have you not you experienced that with yours?
Sorry for the late response...the battery is fair enough, depends on what you do with it, apparently, I damaged mine with over charging

1 Like

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by akalialex0812: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Whats good guys, you guys probably know Latest C series phone from Tecno, the Camon CM. Here's a review of the phone. From my own opinion, it doesn't seem to be an upgrade What do you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCViVE1v3Pg
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by saxby(f): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
pricerhub:
If you have ever bought a chinese branded smartphone and you are now faced with purchasing another smartphone either for yourself or others, would you stick to a chinese brand or would go rather back to other mainstream brands?

Feel free to mention the brands, your experiences and reasons why you would buy again or stay clear.
please what exactly do you mean by chinese brand or mainstream brand? the last time i checked most phones are manufactured in china,so what do you mean mainstream,well i still love my tecno products

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget / Free Java Games / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 And Note 10 Plus - Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.