Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream (22336 Views)

Don't Ever Buy Airtime Again!!! / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 / Top 11 SmartPhones That'll Get Android Oreo 8.0 Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by finnestdope(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Did my research.
your site is number seven not number one cheesy

sorry: search Kimfly M6

which ever way you search for it my site will be the first apart from online shopping sites that ranked above me, which in no time i would detrone them grin
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by fraudbad: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2017
Freiden:
Say No to substandard phones

When they say the phone has 8MP camera, let it be 8MP not 4MP

When they say the battery is 2400mAh, let it be 24mAh.

My LG phone with 2000mAh battery lasts than my Tecno phone with 2400mAh...

LG 5MP camera clear pass Tecno 8MP camera.

You can't trust all this chinese inferior product. Xiaomi excluded and some other brands.

Say No to Tecno, Infinix, Gionee, Kimfly etc.

So?
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2017
bamasite:

Check the prices of phones on the market against your given spec.......Also look at my explanation then you will understand.
If you visit http://www.phcpromo.com and use the aliexpress links there to buy a product, I can provide you more info & support
Thanks. This will be enough.
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by bamasite(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks. This will be enough.
welcome bro
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by finnestdope(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2017
kbzee11:

The name alone can make you fly! ...... grin

lol, u gat no chill bro grin
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by lexrichy(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
Is the spec of your current phone better than my S7 edge. Guy be realistic here, I'm actually experiencing what Tecno will offer Her customers in 2027.
yea your Samsung Galaxy s7 edge is higher in specs and price but my machine is giving me everything i need in a smartphone.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by pat077: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2017
donpata:
At first I was scared. But it's 2 months running now and am enjoying my Ulefone Tiger. I will go for Ulefone, Xiomi, Meizu and One plus. They offer great features at cheaper rates. Just be careful so that u dont crack the touch pad.
does the phone front camera have flash lights
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by okooloyun1(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2017
Planning to order for oukitel k6000 plus I'm tired of tecno.
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by lexrichy(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2017
vickertony:

how much bro.... i mean its equivalent in naira?
i got mine for 51k on AliExpress
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by erico2k2(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2017
careytommy7:

Samsung phones are overpriced but Apple products are worth every cent of it. And yes, Xiaomi products are great value for money.
Most retailers in the west will not use them.phones as contract phones . They don't meet the specs . In Africa anything goes .
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by erico2k2(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2017
lexrichy:
yea your Samsung Galaxy s7 edge is higher in specs and price but my machine is giving me everything i need in a smartphone.
This is the most important part.most people buy top spec phone in Nigeria and they don't use%80 of what it's meant for .

1 Like

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by erico2k2(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2017
aanexplus:

You should know one thing... A 2000mah battery can last longer than a 5000mah battery because the 2k battery has been optimised. Also, dere is something called camera algorithm which is used when capturing. That's why 12MP battery is way better than 23MP. I hope you get my point.

Cheers
That's not a fair comparison . Compare them at factory mode and spec no twicky stuff .

1 Like

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by erico2k2(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2017
futurism:
which one be mainstream? Phone na phone bros. The same thing you call mainstream is manufactured and assembled in China.
Manufacture and assembled two different things.check the back of an iPhone .

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by Donsammi(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks but I'm scared. Tiger? For a moment I thought I saw Uefalona. Lol. I'd check it out. This quack engineers at Ikotun roundabout just turned my phone to a television.
the brand is okay also using the tiger brand. Chck jumia for it. But shine ur eyes cuz of diff price frm diff marketers on jumia. Buy frm globalommerce ..31k plz also get the touchpad frm aliexprss N4100 .cuz thatz wat get spoilt on driod f0nes
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by erico2k2(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2017
martineverest:
gosh! I'm a Samsung owner.... U think xiaomi is a low quality phone...
Is a phone with Samsung spec at far cheaper. price.....
Samsung phone is more intigrated than xiaomi . U can control yoyr TV with it.even your car . There are loads of technology put into Samsung phones you don't know.
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by moonraker(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2017
futurism:
How much is iphone? With 60-70k I can get iphone 6+ 64GB?

I have one sleeping in luggage.

Most of you just do things to feel among, to "show" you have some money.

The same phone you regard so highly is manufactured and assembled in China.
a

No disrespect but you lie.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2017
lexrichy:
Good consolation
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by kolomax(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Samsung phone is more intigrated than xiaomi . U can control yoyr TV with it.even your car . There are loads of technology put into Samsung phones you don't know.
are you kidding me ? Even the least of xiaomi phone can do that xiaomi 3s not to talk of the Mi series
just handle any of the xiaomi phone and you will be glad you did

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by 2kurupt(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2017
erico2k2:

IR blasters have been on Xiaomi phones since forever, it's like a default feature on their phones.

There's an African proverb that says "a child thinks the moon only shines in his father's compound". Am not calling you a child o!

So what other "loads of technology" are you referring to?

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by gmacnoms(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Guys, please what good phone can I buy for 30k or less? At least 8MP Camera. Battery not lower than 3000MAH, RAM not less than 2gb. Not lower than Android 5.0. 4GLTE. 16gb internal memory. An external memory slot expandable to 120gb. Thanks.
I have coolpad e561. Google it for d specs. Neatly used
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by shedy03(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2017
erico2k2:

IR technology! even cheaper China phones such as ulefone power, ulefone power 2, leagoo shark 1, etc comes with it.
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by erico2k2(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2017
shedy03:

IR technology! even cheaper China phones such as ulefone power, ulefone power 2, leagoo shark 1, etc comes with it.
To control a Samsung TV and media center ??
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by erico2k2(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2017
2kurupt:

IR blasters have been on Xiaomi phones since forever, it's like a default feature on their phones.

There's an African proverb that says "a child thinks the moon only shines in his father's compound". Am not calling you a child o!

So what other "loads of technology" are you referring to?
Plz demonstrate it controlling you Samsung TV let me see.the Chinese brand are well known for listing out of thier compatibilities
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by erico2k2(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2017
kolomax:
are you kidding me ? Even the least of xiaomi phone can do that xiaomi 3s not to talk of the Mi series
just handle any of the xiaomi phone and you will be glad you did
Plz control your TV with it Now price me wrong .
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by erico2k2(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2017
My phone had a problem took it bck to Samsung . I bought this cube for replacement my Bank app refused to work with it . Won't recognise it's security .
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by concho(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2017
gmacnoms:
I have coolpad e561. Google it for d specs. Neatly used
COOLPAD.......i wish u luck in ur quest for mugus........
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by shedy03(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2017
erico2k2:

To control a Samsung TV and media center ??
Sure.

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by BeardedTraveler: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2017
OldBeer:
Na so!
Just say your money no reach apple or samsung.

Use a Xiaomi phone first, then revisit this comment after 6weeks

1 Like

Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by BeardedTraveler: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Guys, please what good phone can I buy for 30k or less? At least 8MP Camera. Battery not lower than 3000MAH, RAM not less than 2gb. Not lower than Android 5.0. 4GLTE. 16gb internal memory. An external memory slot expandable to 120gb. Thanks.

Leagoo m8. Read it up, nice buy.
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by ddddon(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2017
wildcatter23:

The phone is Not Not 3gig ram.

There is a 3gig RAM version. and that's the one I have. you can contact me on what'sapp for pictures
Re: Chinese Branded Smartphones: Would Your Ever Buy Again Or Go Back To Mainstream by 2kurupt(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Plz demonstrate it controlling you Samsung TV let me see.the Chinese brand are well known for listing out of thier compatibilities

Xiaomi has an app called mi remote on its devices with IR blasters that's compatible with hundreds of electronic appliances, Samsung gadgets inclusive. I do use it so don't get what you mean by demonstrate.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Do I Add To Swap My Iphone7 To Iphone X / Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.