Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu (44886 Views)

Breaking: Trump Gave Order For Buhari To Be Arrested ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

And you want to share the same country with infidels whom you call apes.

Are you sure that you are a true Muslim

Are you sure that you read the Quran

Your Islam is questionable

Go on keep exposing your ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, need I say more?
You have a message.

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Bari22: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
ESDKING:
Re arresting KANU at this stage would be more disastrous than the first one. In fact anybody thinking of that is praying for disintegration of this country faster which is a welcome development.

Of course some people will say that's how Ipob boasted before his first arrest, yes it's true because, since he was released, Nig has been panicking over what tomorrow would be because of the agitation, leaving the most important problems facing this country and decided to face unstoppable Ipob. Even Bubu is afraid/skeptical about his re-arrest that's why he's exhibiting his cowardice hiding under court approval before arresting KANU, unlike before when he arrested him like a tyrant he is without having a second thought. Or is it because United N Nations have placed their eyes on Nigeria ?
Before Kanu's ist arrest, majority of us didn't know him neither we knew about his Ipob organization. So Fed govt should be very careful in their decisions. We should not also forget that Ohanezes have accused Fed govt of being biased

This time around, Nig will tear into pieces if you leave Arewa youths and re-arrest Kanu.

Try to re- arrest him and meet your waterloo.

Let me wait here and hear from people that wl say that Abiola a local champion was arrested and incarcerated and nothing happened. I only have pity for these people singing this song of "Abiola this Abiola that" because they lack knowledge of how things work in 21st century.

******All lovers of freedom should calm down and read this interview, it's very interesting*****

How market

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bari22:

How market

Lol. The guy must be a lousy person. He just dropped every shit that came to flat head at that moment. Many of them analyse the situation with the anus.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
ESDKING:
Re arresting KANU at this stage would be more disastrous than the first one. In fact anybody thinking of that is praying for disintegration of this country faster which is a welcome development.

Of course some people will say that's how Ipob boasted before his first arrest, yes it's true because, since he was released, Nig has been panicking over what tomorrow would be because of the agitation, leaving the most important problems facing this country and decided to face unstoppable Ipob. Even Bubu is afraid/skeptical about his re-arrest that's why he's exhibiting his cowardice hiding under court approval before arresting KANU, unlike before when he arrested him like a tyrant he is without having a second thought. Or is it because United N Nations have placed their eyes on Nigeria ?
Before Kanu's ist arrest, majority of us didn't know him neither we knew about his Ipob organization. So Fed govt should be very careful in their decisions. We should not also forget that Ohanezes have accused Fed govt of being biased

This time around, Nig will tear into pieces if you leave Arewa youths and re-arrest Kanu.

Try to re- arrest him and meet your waterloo.

Let me wait here and hear from people that wl say that Abiola a local champion was arrested and incarcerated and nothing happened. I only have pity for these people singing this song of "Abiola this Abiola that" because they lack knowledge of how things work in 21st century.

******All lovers of freedom should calm down and read this interview, it's very interesting*****

Hey flattiee zoo never burn o. Wettin come happen na? grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by alezzy13: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
hehehe grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Blue3k(m): 12:56am On Sep 30, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Make I join you laugh too grin grin grin

It's funny they are now crying he's dead.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.