Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu (44884 Views)

Breaking: Trump Gave Order For Buhari To Be Arrested ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by kernel505: 5:44am On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Motor park tout, I bet you didn't know the meaning of that word - seeing how you misused it. cheesy

Aboki, we can't all be illiterate bombers. Saprophytic relationship entails "parasitize" fungi, surviving on organic matter directly, same way illiterate terrorists keep forcing Nijeria One, to survive.

Please study figurative speech.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by spinna: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by timsTNA: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2017
bamite:
If you go through my comments, I've being anti ipob from day 1 but I have to admit that the FG has to be cautious the way they handle this ipob case because we from the middle belt are watching closely how things unfold in the nearest future. Naija is really in a dicey situation right now sha. Things can go the way no one expects sha.

Tell them abeg, show them the light. Hope you now realize Yoruba are incapable of thinking straight when it comes to delicate issues

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Does benue have oil too.you are even not important in your so called sat sat because if they are to vote in south south,more than 70 percent will vote for biafra.and if it is in the east more than 90 percent will vote for biafra.
Not even all igbos supports biafra,but as always majority carries the vote.
Have I clarified your doubt,yoruba coward forming sat sat
Ipob Jew keyboard warrior, be proud of the pig identity for once. No one will kill you for that.

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Dog, don't ever qoute me if you don't have something good to say.
Perhaps I am a yoruba girl although I hate my fellow yorubas because of their lifestyle and dirtiness etc.
Now run along and play.kid
You can never be a Yoruba, why are you ashamed of your tribe. Maka why. Be proud to associate with your fellow pigs now. This your I am a Yoruba girl bla bla Don old. Many of you always said the same thing. You hate Yoruba or not does not concern Yoruba in general. You can only hate, but you can't do anything. Keep the hate burning mr wawa. Anyone that tells you not to hate yorubas shall die untimely. But try and be proud of your tribe. No matter how gullible they are, they are still your tribe. Shalom
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Emyogalanya:
pls point out the hates in this speech

Just refer to the internet (YouTube) where there are tons of evidence (which can't be wished away) of his interviews and hate rallies in which he made such speeches - majority of which had been carefully compiled by the Arewa Youths and forwarded to the UN.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Kentcto1: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2017
Fellow Nigeria's I believed see or had about fosho Williams, fela ,mko, and other well recognized Nigerian that lost there life no thing happened. KANU please be mindful for your speech. Calm do and work with your kings men to embrace peace with FG
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by dulaman: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Bambela:
life is meaningless without freedom. Rise up and call a spade a spade. if you are not directly affected you may be indirectly affected.
I don't get you?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by OjukwuWarBird: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Just refer to the internet (YouTube) where there are tons of evidence (which can't be wished away) of his interviews and hate rallies in which he made such speeches - majority of which had been carefully compiled by the Arewa Youths and forwarded to the UN.

See this political illiterate deceiving himself

UN has already notified ECOWAS and AU of a plan genocide against the Igbos.

Your jobless youths never knew that Kanu baited them

Now ask yourself these questions

In all of Kanu's speech did he order the Igbos to kill Hausa Fulani people in SE/SS.?

How many Hausa Fulani people have been killed in Igboland since 2015.?

If Kanu wants Hausa Fulani people dead, why did he speak out for the Shi'ites during his incarceration.?

You guys aren't intelligent

You guys keep falling for his bait

Hurry up and send those videos to UN and see how the UN will write a report that to prevent chaos in Nigeria as a result of ethnic hate, that a Referendum should be conducted to peacefully divide the nation.

Ask the Serbs of Yugoslavia
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Willybos(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2017
You're very stupid ov saying Nigeria will burn. Is ur mother land that will burn not Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Abeycity93: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2017
They should not hesitate to re-arrest this man
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Jolar101:

If Nigeria were civilised, the parliament would invited Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB representatives and Nigeria government representatives for open debates on why Biafra should be restored or not to.

If Kanu was civilised he would have tabled his official complaint with his demands on the platform of IPOB to the FG and NA (HOR & Senate) or charged his national representatives to do same or raise a private bill to that effect; instead of leading his gullible rabble of thugs and louts on senseless marches, upandan spreading hate - the Govt of Nigeria is at present not officially not aware of IPOB demand for referendum and subsequently secession to Biafra; the govt need not take note of the unofficial channels he chose to take in the newspapers etc, except to respond appropriately whenever there are breaches of the law.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Emyogalanya: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

all this on this thread?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by bamite(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2017
timsTNA:

Tell them abeg, show them the light. Hope you now realize Yoruba are incapable of thinking straight when it comes to delicate issues
I wonder how you people expect to achieve biafra by insulting other tribes. Pointing out victimization and bias towards your region by the FG is the way to go, but throwing around insults on other tribes is just plain dumb.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Bambela(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2017
dulaman:
I don't get you?
That is why you don't understand the fight of Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by zoedew: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Vutseck:

But arresting Arewa youths pose a security risk

talk of double standard

Think deep. Very deeply. And you will understand that what the FG is saying is in the overall interest of Nigeria, all Nigerians and especially The IGBO who are found resident in every nook and cranny of the North of Nigeria. Raw, uncouth, hate and indecent language deployed by Nnamdi Kanu only serves to provoke intense dislike for him and folks whose interest he claims to be about. It'll be better for him to renounce all the hate speech ever he churned out and pursue his legitimate push for Biafra decently and in Order.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by DocHMD: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2017
GenBuhari:
We in DAN believe Nigeria would burn if Kanu is not arrested.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

d) Add to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as possible .
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

Why is your so called DANite list full of abookirudeens and ewedugerian muslims? grin
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by DocHMD: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2017
Stingman:
Getting interesting...
Abeg where u get that picture?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by zoedew: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2017
bamite:
I wonder how you people expect to achieve biafra by insulting other tribes. Pointing out victimization and bias towards your region by the FG is the way to go, but throwing around insults on other tribes is just plain dumb.

Chinua Achebe had this to say -"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness."
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by zoedew: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2017
Willybos:
You're very stupid ov saying Nigeria will burn. Is ur mother land that will burn not Nigeria!

You didn't have to be abusive to be responsive.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2017
The licking of his shoes is still sweeting him abi...kwatinu

Something will humble you soon just as nwazurike

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by bamite(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2017
zoedew:

Chinua Achebe had this to say -"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness."

You're right

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

If Kanu was civilised he would have tabled his official complaint with his demands on the platform of IPOB to the FG and NA (HOR & Senate) or charged his national representatives to do same or raise a private bill to that effect; instead of leading his gullible rabble of thugs and louts on senseless marches, upandan spreading hate - the Govt of Nigeria is at present not officially not aware of IPOB demand for referendum and subsequently secession to Biafra; the govt need not take note of the unofficial channels he chose to take in the newspapers etc, except to respond appropriately whenever there are breaches of the law.

Has Buhari and Nigeria government ever invited IPOB and Nnmadi Kanu for round table talks? Because we are non violent agitators that's why you have zombies and illiterate mindsets to saying all sorts of thrashes.

Has National Assembly or whatever you called them ever listened to peaceful demands in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2017
discusant:

Talk is cheapest for you.

Hate speech in Nigeria was started by northern Nigeria which used its military dictators to restructure Nigeria politically and supervised a 1999 constitution imposed on all in a pluralistic country.
Since 1999, northern political class draw huge political over-representation from the undue large number of states prolifersted in northrrn region to stop political restructuring in a democracy.

Land mass is never used as criterion to create new states or local government areas or provinces from the existing federal units in a country where different groups formed a country.
Nigeria is a goner, no matter the plot of Buhari clan.

NORTHERN NIGERIA STARTED HATE SPEECH IN NIGERIA.

Note the restructuring of Nigeria began with southerners, Igbos after their infamous coup of 1966 during which they selectively killed northern leaders in cold blood and selfishly spared their own, by the person of General of J.T.U. Agui Ironsi as the then head of state, when he abolished the regional structure and replaced it with the unitary system we have inherited till today (with a strong central govt and weak federating units) - so if you have to blame anybody, then blame your selfish Igbo tribe who derailed our nascent democracy.

2ndly, the military did not write our constitution but Nigerians through their selected representatives (all civilians) did - it is big lie and fallacy to say otherwise; the military merely promulgated the enabling law that allowed for the various constitutional amendments - 1979 & 1999.
Chairmen and members of the various constitutional review committees were all civilians drawn from all over the country representing Nigeria's diverse nationalities (no military personnel were included); the committees subsequently held town hall meetings collating various views and opinions from ordinary Nigerians that shaped their report and recommendations for the constitutional amendments that took place.
Many of those involved in these amendments are still alive today; have you ever heard or seen anyone of them come out to publicly to claim that the military imposed its will on them in writing those recommendations?
The answer is of course no - some disgruntled politicians mainly from the south are simply spreading malicious divisive propaganda with the aim of misleading Nigerians to advance their selfish personal agenda.

BTW, is the military only composed of northerners at the exclusion of southerners; so why is only the north being singled out to shoulder all the blame against the military?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by MrScribe: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Many things have happened and the country did not burn. The country will never burn because of you, sir. The SE may burn but if you think Igbos in other parts of the country will join in the melee, you are clearly mistaken and are thinking too highly of yourself.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2017
MrScribe:
Many things have happened and the country did not burn. The country will never burn because of you, sir. The SE may burn but if you think Igbos in other parts of the country will join in the melee, you are clearly mistaken and are thinking too highly of yourself.
The SE will not burn too, only those that want Nigeria to burn
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2017
GenBuhari

I requested that you stop mentioning me in all of your posts. I gave you my reasons. The next time I am mentioned I will have to start reporting the posts.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Jolar101:

Has Buhari and Nigeria government ever invited IPOB and Nnmadi Kanu for round table talks? Because we are non violent agitators that's why you have zombies and illiterate mindsets to saying all sorts of thrashes.

Has National Assembly or whatever you called them ever listened to peaceful demands in Nigeria

Typical silly mindset and ridiculous expectation; so you truly believe that stupid Pigdiot is expecting to be rewarded with a presidential invitation for a round table talk for his insolence and threats against the president and Nigerians; instead of prison?
Lai lai, no wonder you guys are the most politically naive and backward in contemporary politics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by dulaman: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Bambela:
That is why you don't understand the fight of Kanu.
I care less of Kanu fight. In as far it will not disturb my peace. My life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) / Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.