Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu (44883 Views)

Breaking: Trump Gave Order For Buhari To Be Arrested ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by jothamChristian: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Biafrans.....They shouted goal everytime Super Eagles scored against Cameroun....Confused people
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Boyooosa(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
So, u dey fear arrest... angry cheesy... Yeyenotu
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by EngrrChris(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
EIGHT REASONS WHY WE MUST BOYCOTT THE NOV 18 ANAMBRA ELECTION. 1. Its called civil disobedience in other to press home our demand for referendum. 2. To prove to the world that sovereignty and power belongs to the masses and that we have decided to take back our sovereignty. 3. To send a message to Abuja that If there is no Referendum before 2019, there will not be any Election in the entire Biafra land without which a new President of the zoo cannot emerge. 4. No political process in Nigeria can give us Biafra. Because Biafrans will remain a minority in the National Assembly and therefore cannot pass any bill for a referendum. E.g The dead south East development bill and the petroleum industry bill(PIB) That spent more than 16years in the National Assembly before it was partially passed after they removed all the Benefits of the bill to the oil communities. 4. Even if Biafrans support a candidate, the person will still swear the oath of Allegiance to Nigeria and begins to sabotage our struggle. 5. Our candidates might even be rigged out by Abuja controlled INEC and therefore portray IPOB as weak and toothless bulldogs. 6. We can't claim to be Biafrans and yet keep sending senators and representativesto the national assembly to represent us. It shows that we are still part of the system. 7. When we vote we give politicians the power to continue looting our common wealth without doing anything for the masses that gave them power. Our roads are bad, No water, no light, no social welfare packages etc. 8. Election Boycott is the ONLY NON VIOLENT WAY we can use to hold the Nigerian Government down to give us Referendum. If you don't like Election boycott because you think that it is not wise, please tell us

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmafranciss: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by chakula: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
You will be arrested and nothing will happen. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by gbishman: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who the hell is this idiot, why is the FG playing games with this guy, is he above the law? that now he now threatens not only our electoral laws, threatens state governors and now has resorted to threaten the Federal republic of NIgeria; that it will burn.
All these pretentious eastern governors, we know u created this guy and now u can't control him any longer, but be est assured when the federal might falls on you do not cry wolf or the victim, ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Flashh: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
His brainwashed fellows believes everything he says.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by DONADAMS(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Very funny!!not his fault sha..FG gave him this much attention
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Ijaya123: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Message for pigs and idiots.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by michoim(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stingman:
Question: I know you have a son whom you have not set your eyes on since he was born, because of agitation. Don’t you feel for this boy; his future if something untoward happens to him?

Answer: I will sacrifice anything including my family to ensure that Biafra is restored. Any obstacle on my way will be obliterated. I’m not asking for Sokoto; I’m not asking for Kaduna, or Borno, I said this very land where my progenitors raised us; the land of our ancestors; of over 5, 000 years old, this land must be free, absolutely free, I assure you of that.

I tot they were from Israel( grin). How come there ancestors have been in Nigeria 5000 years? This IPoB/ Kanu need psychiatric attention like Asari Dokubo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by loomer: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Instead of to start lobby other countries, to push forward ur independence agitation u dey try use violence get wetin u want. I just pity all the people wey go die when things gets our of hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ApexPredator: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
I will sacrifice anything including my family to ensure that Biafra is restored. Any obstacle on my way will be obliterated. I’m not asking for Sokoto; I’m not asking for Kaduna, or Borno, I said this very land where my progenitors raised us; the land of our ancestors; of over 5, 000 years old, this land must be free, absolutely free, I assure you of that. The way we were before the whiteman came; had the white man not come, I would have no relationship with Sokoto, non whatsoever. The whiteman is not God, only God can create a nation, Lord Luguard is not God, only God can create a nation. I can tell you the day Nigeria was created even till the exact second and hour, but you can’t tell me when Biafra was created. It came as a result of organic interaction of cultures and value systems and traditions fussed into one to make Biafra a possibility, that is how nations emerge. By the collision of commonalities and value systems, not one idiot somewhere pontificating and dictating to us who should be in a country or not. [/b]Other African people can accept it, Nnamdi kanu cannot accept that. [b]The whiteman is not God and cannot create a country for me. Have Nigerians sat round the table to say we have agreed that our name is Nigeria? We want to live together; perhaps, there will be a strong argument against what I’m proposing. Right now, what we are seeking to do is go back to where we were before 1914. From there, we can then begin to negotiate and discuss.
Very profound and powerful. Nnnamdi Kanu has outdone himself once again with this statement. There is a reason the flag of Biafra is the ultimate symbol of Black liberation.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by discusant: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Talk is cheap; let the Pigdiot continue with the insults, threats or hate speech; and see himself caged in the zoo sooner than he realises.

Talk is cheapest for you.

Hate speech in Nigeria was started by northern Nigeria which used its military dictators to restructure Nigeria politically and supervised a 1999 constitution imposed on all in a pluralistic country.
Since 1999, northern political class draw huge political over-representation from the undue large number of states prolifersted in northrrn region to stop political restructuring in a democracy.

Land mass is never used as criterion to create new states or local government areas or provinces from the existing federal units in a country where different groups formed a country.
Nigeria is a goner, no matter the plot of Buhari clan.

NORTHERN NIGERIA STARTED HATE SPEECH IN NIGERIA.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Stingman: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
michoim:

I tot they were from Israel( grin). How come there ancestors have been in Nigeria 5000 years? This IPoB/ Kanu need psychiatric attention like Asari Dokubo.

Anybody who wants to stop your from leeching and cheating all other regions...need psychiatric attention...What does a parasite need?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
chakula:
You will be arrested and nothing will happen. grin

No mind the pig!

As if he can stand the Federal might!

Na those hungry BSS he think say go save am grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Otsam(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
ayzTIGER:
Typical yoruba muslim. Nwaamaikpe will continue to torment you. The love he's getting from his fans here is absolutely giving you nightmares.

The love he's getting from the stack illiterate people back in the village? Those that doesn't even know what they are craving for? Why not show the elites and well to do supporters? If you call those jobless youths kissing his shoes fans, then you are missing it.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by michoim(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
ApexPredator:

Very profound and powerful. Nnnamdi Kanu has outdone himself once again with this statement. There is a reason the flag of Biafra is the ultimate symbol of Black liberation.

That Biafra flag very so much resemble the flag of a notorious cult. No wonder it can never fly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nigeria is falling apart already.

Please when is Nnmadi Kanu visiting Akwaibom Biafraland?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nackzy: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
The other one once said if he doesn't become the president that baboons will be soaked in blood....Nnamdi is saying his own too

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Pesuzok(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
mbjsuki:

Unfortunately, you still don't know what's called federal might! Once he is re arrested all these noise that this or that will happen will fizzle out instantly.
A lot of people had gone before him and some will after him and the nation or the broken pieces will continue.
It's that simple. You can blow as a trumpet now but when the chips are down you will be soft as a velvet. Go and watch and see what happened to us in the past. Learn from history.

Even tompolo went into hiding

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by timilehin007(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
I'm a proud afonja o...but to really be sincere...something is wrong with Nigeria at large truth. ..this IPOB could be right about disintegration o...because I also have this feelings inside me that many people even many yorubas and leaders, even some governors are confused about Nigeria and internally wish KANU succeed

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
michoim:

My Brother, I cant comprehend how confused there lots re.

I have heard Israel, UK, USA and even Russia in there agitations and am even yet to see why they still have ancestors in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by mooresucre(f): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
make naija burn jawe, so dat we go gain biafra tru ashes. nigeria is tom n jerry format.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ApexPredator: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
michoim:

That Biafra flag very so much resemble the flag of a notorious cult. No wonder it can never fly.
Spoken like a thorough mental slave.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Banjiplus(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tkester:

http://sunnewsonline.com/nnamdi-kanu-explodes-nigeria-ll-burn-if-im-re-arrested/
let me help rephrase your statement. "Anambra will burn" shey we follow u go find trouble?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Ositebello1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=ESDKING post=60061950]Re arresting KANU at this stage would be more disastrous than the first one. In fact anybody thinking of that is praying for disintegration of this country faster which is a welcome development.
Of course some people will say that's how Ipob boasted before his first arrest, yes it's true because, since he was released, Nig has been panicking over what tomorrow would be because of the agitation, leaving the most important problems facing this country and decided to face unstoppable Ipob. Even Bubu is afraid/skeptical about his re-arrest that's why he's exhibiting his cowardice hiding under court approval before arresting KANU, unlike before when he arrested him like a tyrant he is without having a second thought. Or is it because United N Nations have placed their eyes on Nigeria ?
Before Kanu's ist arrest, majority of us didn't know him neither we knew about his Ipob organization. So Fed govt should be very careful in their decisions. We should not also forget that Ohanezes have accused Fed govt of being biased

This time around, Nig will tear into pieces if you leave Arewa youths and re-arrest Kanu.(you are a lier pin nothing go happen oye why ibo people no pack there there load. nigeria let ibo go away they are disgrace to nigerians good peoples. criminal over the world ibo the funnest thing they themself not unite you see how they will kill himself. kanu is a thief someone fight for self determination suddenly turn to be jesus ibo remnant are worship and you is fight is piggott[/color]

Try to re- arrest him and meet your waterloo.

Let me wait here and hear from people that wl say that Abiola a local champion was arrested and incarcerated and nothing happened. I only have pity for these people singing this song of "Abiola this Abiola that" because they lack knowledge of how things work in 21st century.

[/qu[color=#006600]
ote]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
A deluded soul sighted!
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Flatties: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
The United Nations will be blind now

But when buratai starts shooting now they'll start squealing like pigs.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
ayzTIGER:
[s]Typical yoruba muslim. Nwaamaikpe will continue to torment you. The love he's getting from his fans here is absolutely giving you nightmares[/s].
Typical ipig robot, your lord of NL who is 47 Years old was embarrassed and brought to his low IQ level by his last born mate....no wonder Kanu dey use una head do baba ijebu.....classless ipig kids...have you kissed the feet lately grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5893998_fbimg1504113713170_jpeg1be13ab5f039aa9b6f199cd60d60b268

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Tecno66: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tkester:

http://sunnewsonline.com/nnamdi-kanu-explodes-nigeria-ll-burn-if-im-re-arrested/
Na lipstick this guy dey put for lips? Tell Kanu to threathen that South East will burn if he is arrested, not Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by discusant: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
ApexPredator:

Undone himself? What does that mean? Correct yourself in case it was an error

Nnamdi Kanu statement there that the white man cannot creat country for him is beautiful.

Fulani depends on British people to sustain the Nigeria created by the British.

Every now and then recently, Buhari clan invites some British high profile politician or soldiers to Abuja to rub shoulders with. They must have believed that they are intimidating Nigeria's restive and secessioinst groups.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by xtiandamondre(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Oga, nothing will happen if they rearrest you. lagosian will wake up and continue their daily business. Other part of the country will just do as if nothing happen. Those zombies following you around will disappear. lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) / Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.