Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu (44885 Views)

Breaking: Trump Gave Order For Buhari To Be Arrested ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Tkester: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
There is already plan to lure this albino out of SE and make him go visit Benue or Edo...or Lagos so security can snatch him with little collateral damage.

Trash!
No such plan exists anywhere in the world. Instead the enemy camp is in disarray!

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by BaifraBSS(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I never knew that Buhari is so scared of UN sanction until after he was instructed to arrest the Arewa youths

Tell Buhari to hurry up and arrest Kanu if truly he is not scared of ending up at ICC
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
(from IPOB highest command)

SERIOUS WARNING TO ALL IPOB FAMILY MEMBERS IN IGWEOCHA WHO ARE UNDER CONSTANT POLICE HARASSMENT AND THREAT OF ARREST

Anybody in IPOB that gives money to Zoo police for their bail will be expelled from IPOB. The Zoo police in Igweocha populated by Hausa Fulani Muslims are using IPOB to make money because some people are not mentally tough enough to resist them until our dedicated legal team arrive to secure their release. The more we give these Hausa Fulani illiterate primitive parasites wearing Zoo police uniform money, the more they keep raiding our homes to abduct us because they know some of us will pay. For them to has become a lucrative money making venture. Abducting and kidnapping of IPOB family members is the highest illegal money earner for the Nigerian Police. Nigeria Police Force is a criminal organisation, run by criminals for the benefit of Northern Arewa criminals. It's not the duty of IPOB family members to sustain illiterate, hungry and poorly paid Zoo policemen. Buhari and the Hausa Fulani Islamic Arewa Caliphate of Northern Nigeria employed them, so Buhari and his supporter of APC Arewa North should use a fraction of all the money they loot on a daily basis to pay their kinsmen in police uniform they sent to Igweocha. We IPOB are agitating for our freedom so there is no way we can be handing out our hard earned money to these Northern parasites/criminals in police uniform like we committed any crime.

IPOB has a dedicated and exceptionally formidable legal team that work round to clock to ensure that all IPOB detainees are tracked and released regardless of where you are arrested and taken to. All IPOB detainees are usually released within 48 hours so don't panic, we always get legal help within 2 hours of any reported arrest. We are IPOB, we never abandon our own.
WE MUST THEREFORE REMAIN WITHOUT FEAR BEFORE OUR ENEMIES EVEN IF THEY ARE POINTING THEIR GUNS AT US!!!

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Stingman: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
vedaxcool:

As long as certain people defend thieves from their ethnicity and legitimize corruption by blatant support then the so called establishment won't take you or anybody serious.

I know you will not take your god Buhari seriously when he publicly defended Abacha for not being corrupt despite Abacha stealing more than $4 billion..., abi?

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Hahahahah. I dey laugh u. Nigeria will never burn because of u.
i am not a biafra supported but Look e is ryt as human beings we react to pains and there is a stage u can't control us. did fg arrested arewa youth even after a statement was given by the state government for there arrest? fg wants to break us, guy wake up.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ikio:
i am not a biafra supported but Look e is ryt as human beings we react to pains and there is a stage u can't control us. did fg arrested arewa youth even after a statement was given by the state government for there arrest? fg wants to break us, guy wake up.
. His statement is unguarded Nd that's why I laughed.He should stop saying such,he is not Almighty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
ESDKING:
[s]Re arresting KANU at this stage would be more disastrous than the first one. In fact anybody thinking of that is praying for disintegration of this country faster which is a welcome development.
Of course some people will say that's how Ipob boasted before his first arrest, yes it's true because, since he was released, Nig has been panicking over what tomorrow would be because of the agitation, leaving the most important problems facing this country and decided to face unstoppable Ipob. Even Bubu is afraid/skeptical about his re-arrest that's why he's exhibiting his cowardice hiding under court approval before arresting KANU, unlike before when he arrested him like tyrant he is without having a second thought. Or is it because UN has placed their eyes on Nigeria ?
Before Kanu's ist arrest, majority of us didn't know him neither we knew his Ipob organization.Even Ohaneze has accused Fed govt of being biased.

This time around, Nig will tear into pieces if you leave Arewa youths and re-arrest Kanu.

Try to arrest him and meet your waterloo.

Let me wait here and hear from people that wl say that Abiola a local champion was arrested and incarcerated and nothing happened. I only have pity for these people singing this song of "Abiola this Abiola that" because they lack knowledge of how things work in 21st century[/s].

Seriously, is it that you guys are daft are you just feigning ignorance…. So no more RULE OF LAW again…. who said they are rearresting Kanu, he was granted bail on health grounds, he has been jumping from one rally to the other, he has been seen with more than 10 mofos…. The court granted the hunchback bail, the same court will revoke the bail…. Kanu should obey RULE OF LAW just like PMB did when Kanu was granted bail grin grin

Btw…… nothing… I repeat nothing will happen if they arrest him…… we are used to your chestbeating, we know it is in your DNA

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
We in DAN believe Nigeria would burn if Kanu is not arrested.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

d) Add to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as possible .
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. His statement is unguarded Nd that's why I laughed.He should stop saying such,he is not Almighty
E is saying the truth. And before u think fg is ryt, ask urself wat have the fg done ryt in the past 30yrs?? infact in nigeria those who keep saying we should not blame FG must be sick..thesame FG that got F9 in terms of security, Failed badly in infrastructure, energy, education. FG is the defination of failure.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
GenBuhari:
We in DAN believe Nigeria would burn if Kanu is not arrested.

c) Like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
dear DANites......I don't think it's a wise idea to rearrest NK.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
My personal opnion. Other Danites may have a different view.
shervydman:

dear DANites......I don't think it's a wise idea to rearrest NK.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
All these chest beating he has taught his brainwashed miscreants amazes me, what did he do when he was arrested earlier? Worse scenerio is that he refuses going to court to continue his trial, soldiers and police are sent to pick him and for some reasons that some of his supporters resist the security agents from getting him, we all know the rest.
He is not bigger than Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
GenBuhari:
My personal opnion. Other Danites may have a different view.
OK....thanks for the clarification.but don't use 'we' for a personal opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
My bad; By the way you have been added to the list of DAN members. We need you involved in the movement.
shervydman:

OK....thanks for the clarification.but don't use 'we' for a personal opinion.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, nukualofa, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Vutseck:

Quit notice issued by the cows is a sallah msg

LOL, Pigdiot and senseless rants as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
GenBuhari:
My bad; By the way you have been added to the list of DAN members. We need you involved in the movement.

got two questions for you do you believe in faith when ur path is visionless? what is the direction and vision of this great nation?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ceaz4r(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho..... I de laugh o.
Someone shallow upstairs is about to fall into another bait. Do this and see how it promotes our course further. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
[s]
ayzTIGER:
I don't side with Nwaamaikpe in all he does but making a thread out of this and posting this screenshot in all your posts depicts the extent a pained Yoruba Muslim can go when hurt
[/s]

I think you have ran out of sensible things to say, a man you adore needlessly insulted a child all you can shout is Yoruba Muslim to feel a senss of dignity in your life? What kind of men do we have? I am proud of the lady in question if for nothing she has thought people like you how to be decent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Your question too deep for me.
I can only speak for myself.

1. believe unity is the way to go for all black people and tribal conflicts and secession will only set the black race back.

2. I believe 99% of our problems are caused and sustained covertly by white imperialist neo-colonialists hell bent on keping the black mentally and economically enslaved and exploitable.

3. The direction the great Nigerian nation is heading at this moment seems very bleak as are leadership or elites seem unwilling or unable to resist imperialist manipulation and sabotage.

4. I believe the president M. Buhari is a leader who means well for the country and he has my full support but he is surrounded by imperialist agens such as the Vice president and Senate President who are carrying out the ruinous agenda of their imperialist sponsors.

This noble fight we DANites are engaged in is our little contribution in saving our nation from chaos anarchy and even bloodshed.
Ikio:
got two questions for you do you believe in faith when ur path is visionless? what is the direction and vision of this great nation?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
GenBuhari:
Your question too deep for me.
I can only speak for myself.

1. believe unity is the way to go for all black people and tribal conflicts and secession will only set the black race back.

2. I believe 99% of our problems are caused and sustained covertly by white imperialist neo-colonialists hell bent on keping the black mentally and economically enslaved and exploitable.

3. The direction the great Nigerian nation is heading at this moment seems very bleak as are leadership or elites seem unwilling or unable to resist imperialist manipulation and sabotage.
great words, you have spoken nicely not different from mine.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Vutseck(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, Pigdiot and senseless rants as usual.
cows and beggars will soon start paying tax .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats you have been enlisted as a DANite.
Ikio:
great words, you have spoken nicely not different from mine.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by mccoy47(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by millionboi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kai
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
LOL. This is crazy. I like this dude. chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by BenjaminJoe1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
childish talk! mere mortal like you. stop making noise
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by youngerikina40(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Odogwu
Dike ndikerere
Anu kporo nku na eju onu
Otuonye ndu afonja na ndi awusa na asi unu abiala
Otu mbaji ana eme offload
Nnamdi kalu o ihe ibu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by mrbillz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Burna boy ni undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Monaco2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by mbjsuki(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
ESDKING:
Re arresting KANU at this stage would be more disastrous than the first one. In fact anybody thinking of that is praying for disintegration of this country faster which is a welcome development.
Of course some people will say that's how Ipob boasted before his first arrest, yes it's true because, since he was released, Nig has been panicking over what tomorrow would be because of the agitation, leaving the most important problems facing this country and decided to face unstoppable Ipob. Even Bubu is afraid/skeptical about his re-arrest that's why he's exhibiting his cowardice hiding under court approval before arresting KANU, unlike before when he arrested him like a tyrant he is without having a second thought. Or is it because United N Nations have placed their eyes on Nigeria ?
Before Kanu's ist arrest, majority of us didn't know him neither we knew about his Ipob organization. So Fed govt should be very careful in their decisions. We should not also forget that Ohanezes have accused Fed govt of being biased

This time around, Nig will tear into pieces if you leave Arewa youths and re-arrest Kanu.

Try to re- arrest him and meet your waterloo.

Let me wait here and hear from people that wl say that Abiola a local champion was arrested and incarcerated and nothing happened. I only have pity for these people singing this song of "Abiola this Abiola that" because they lack knowledge of how things work in 21st century.

Unfortunately, you still don't know what's called federal might! Once he is re arrested all these noise that this or that will happen will fizzle out instantly.
A lot of people had gone before him and some will after him and the nation or the broken pieces will continue.
It's that simple. You can blow as a trumpet now but when the chips are down you will be soft as a velvet. Go and watch and see what happened to us in the past. Learn from history.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by sisisioge: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
This guy's boldness is appealing!

Chai! I meant appalling grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by marooh: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Abeg oooooo....ake una no arrest him......may be since he is inside jail their boy are busy packing firewood cry
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by manikspears: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stingman:
Question: I know you have a son whom you have not set your eyes on since he was born, because of agitation. Don’t you feel for this boy; his future if something untoward happens to him?

Answer: I will sacrifice anything including my family to ensure that Biafra is restored. Any obstacle on my way will be obliterated. I’m not asking for Sokoto; I’m not asking for Kaduna, or Borno, I said this very land where my progenitors raised us; the land of our ancestors; of over 5, 000 years old, this land must be free, absolutely free, I assure you of that.

Your child be like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) / Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma / Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.