Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,405 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu (44887 Views)

Breaking: Trump Gave Order For Buhari To Be Arrested ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

See this political illiterate deceiving himself

UN has already notified ECOWAS and AU of a plan genocide against the Igbos.

Your jobless youths never knew that Kanu baited them

Now ask yourself these questions

In all of Kanu's speech did he order the Igbos to kill Hausa Fulani people in SE/SS.?

How many Hausa Fulani people have been killed in Igboland since 2015.?

If Kanu wants Hausa Fulani people dead, why did he speak out for the Shi'ites during his incarceration.?

You guys aren't intelligent

You guys keep falling for his bait

Hurry up and send those videos to UN and see how the UN will write a report that to prevent chaos in Nigeria as a result of ethnic hate, that a Referendum should be conducted to peacefully divide the nation.

Ask the Serbs of Yugoslavia

I don't know whether to cry or laugh at the stupidity you just espoused.
So siding with Shiites suddenly makes Kanu a non hater of the Hausa Fulani ppl?
Your logic is as silly as that of the person who was shown a cow and recognised it had four legs and when subsequently later shown a dog he concluded that it must be a cow because it too had four legs - what kind of foolishness is this?
Your other points are just as silly as the one above - not worth wasting time responding to them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2017
kernel505:

Aboki, we can't all be illiterate bombers. Saprophytic relationship entails "parasitize" fungi, surviving on organic matter directly, same way illiterate terrorists keep forcing Nijeria One, to survive.

Please study figurative speech.

OK, you must be talking about the economic refugees that have parasitically attached themselves to other ppl's land like leeches, refusing to go back to the erosion ravaged, infertile red soiled, evil enclave they call Igboland, for fear of being robbed, kidnapped, raped, trafficked, Cannibalised or killed by their own ppl.

Tell me, how you like this example of figurative speech?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Typical silly mindset and ridiculous expectation; so you truly believe that stupid Pigdiot is expecting to be rewarded with a presidential invitation for a round table talk for his insolence and threats against the president and Nigerians; instead of prison?
Lai lai, no wonder you guys are the most politically naive and backward in contemporary politics.
Arewcowards spotted. So Arewa Chanelled threats to the National Assembly House of Representatives occupying by your terrorists financiers
You northerners are stupidly naive.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Jolar101:

Arewcowards spotted. So Arewa Chanelled threats to the National Assembly House of Representatives occupying by your terrorists financiers
You northerners are stupidly naive.

How could someone hold a sensible argument with other who obviously cannot even string together a correct sentence?
Motor park tout, pls go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by kernel505: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

OK, you must be talking about the economic refugees that have parasitically attached themselves to other ppl's land like leeches, refusing to go back to the erosion ravaged, infertile red soiled, evil enclave they call Igboland, for fear of being robbed, kidnapped, raped, trafficked, Cannibalised or killed by their own ppl.

Tell me, how you like this example of figurative speech?

Oooh! Aboki you again? You're welcome. I forgot that you're lazy illiterate terrorist brothers, cannot survive without free oil.

Pedophilia are made kings in amarjiri kingdom, were beggars liter the streets, striping bombs shouting...Al...h.

Looters, who's wealth is dependent on looting the treasury of the nation, having the highest illiteracy rate, poverty,disease and insurgents.

Tell me one thing your region has done to boost the image of this nation.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Adeevah(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2017
Who is nnamdi kanu?

A religious leader, a community leader, a politician, a fraudster or a terrorist?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

How could someone hold a sensible argument with other who obviously cannot even string together a correct sentence?
Motor park tout, pls go back to school.
Correction: So Arewa channels their threats to National Assembly and House of Representatives occupying by terrorists financiers before they were invited to the Aso Rock

Cunts sucker show your certificate here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Jolar101:

Correction: So Arewa channels their threats to National Assembly and House of Representatives occupying by terrorists financiers before they were invited to the Aso Rock

Cunts sucker show your certificate here.

LOL, even after a second attempt at correcting yourself; you still think that was a proper sentence - what a dunce.
Motor park tout; pls go back to school before you further embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
kernel505:

Oooh! Aboki you again? You're welcome. I forgot that you're lazy illiterate terrorist brothers, cannot survive without free oil.

Pedophilia are made kings in amarjiri kingdom, were beggars liter the streets, striping bombs shouting...Al...h.

Looters, who's wealth is dependent on looting the treasury of the nation, having the highest illiteracy rate, poverty,disease and insurgents.

Tell me one thing your region has done to boost the image of this nation.

Abeg, get out of here - which oil are you talking about; don't expose your abject ignorance here.
Go to the crime section and see the rate of paedophilia by your flat headed blodas where it is not uncommon for fathers to rape and impregnate their own daughters; no thanks to your pastors and priests who who are famously known for their taste for children including young boys - I guess it must have something to do with the religion because Catholic priests are known worldwide for their preference for young boys.
When it comes to the image of the nation; my ppl are not known for filling up foreign jails and death rows after trafficking drugs and committing other shameful crimes like prostitution and breeding themselves in baby factories like animals.
Poverty is not a crime but mortgaging one's dignity and doing anything for money including kidnapping, armed robbery, ritual killings and cannibalism is a big disgrace on you ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, even after a second attempt at correcting yourself; you still think that was a proper sentence - what a dunce.
Motor park tout; pls go back to school before you further embarrass yourself.

In your mind now you know it all.

Cow tout you are.

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jolar101:

In your mind now you know it all.

Cow tout you are.

Yet you wan flex certificate wey you and your blodas dey collect via exam malpractice ba? - but when it comes to performance, like to even construct simple correct sentence, na different tori.
Nonsense, empty barrel pretending to have intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by kernel505: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Abeg, get out of here - which oil are you talking about; don't expose your abject ignorance here.
Go to the crime section and see the rate of paedophilia by your flat headed blodas where it is not uncommon for fathers to rape and impregnate their own daughters; no thanks to your pastors and priests who who are famously known for their taste children including young boys - I guess it must have something to do with the religion because Catholic priests are known worldwide for their preference for young boys.
When it comes to the image of the nation; my ppl are not known filling foreign jails and death rows after trafficking drugs and committing other shameful crimes like prostitution and breeding themselves in baby factories like animals.
Poverty is not a crime but mortgaging one's dignity and doing anything for money including kidnapping, armed robbery, ritual killings and cannibalism is a big disgrace on you ppl.

Your CV.
1. Fourth rated terrorist group in the world- Fulani herdsmen
2. Third deadliest terrorist group - Book Haram
3. North East - Poorest region in the world by Sanusi

Assuming you're right with your assertion of Igbos being evil, why did your father fight to keep them in Nigeria, was he sad or just a fool?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Xfemt(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Pls ask somebody to help you translate this motor park tout language into proper English and get back to me.
am not contesting with u who speak engrish pass after all engrish is not my monther tongue which mean it a browed language bro u sabi English NY u no de tink well or u tink being sentimental is a show of sense abi, aboki plz arrest NK and see how u ll beg, trust me
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Xfemt:
am not contesting with u who speak engrish pass after all engrish is not my monther tongue which mean it a browed language bro u sabi English NY u no de tink well or u tink being sentimental is a show of sense abi, aboki plz arrest NK and see how u ll beg, trust me

LOL, from frying pan to fire! - see AK47 on rapid fire!shocked grin
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Xfemt(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, from frying pan to fire! - see AK47 on rapid fire!shocked grin
mugu
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by sunisonflex29(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Does benue have oil too.you are even not important in your so called sat sat because if they are to vote in south south,more than 70 percent will vote for biafra.and if it is in the east more than 90 percent will vote for biafra.
Not even all igbos supports biafra,but as always majority carries the vote.
Have I clarified your doubt,yoruba coward forming sat sat
I don't trade words with women. don't believe all wat u read,the ijaws,ogonis etc will rather v Niger delta republic than Biafra.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
kernel505:

Your CV.
1. Fourth rated drug pushers - Igbo powder developers
2. Third deadliest ritualist and Cannibalistic head munchers - Igbos
3. South East - most evil region in the world by Emeka Ojukwu

Assuming you're right with your assertion of Igbos being evil, why did your father fight to keep them in Nigeria, was he sad or just a fool?
Answer: So as to keep them in perpetual servitude for the selective brutal killing of northern leaders in the January 1966 coup
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by kernel505: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=60092758][/quote]
And he ended up making you the poorest and least educated in the world.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by samsobo24(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I thought Igbos bring shame to Nigeria

Why then don't you want these bad eggs to go
I don't no your tribe, and I am not going against IBO's from expressing their grievances through their leader.
I don't take side of anybody,be it my tribe(Yoruba) or any other tribe.I say what is the truth without hiding it, it is unethical, uncivilised to say such word to a whole country, a country of more than 180m people with even its followers outside the country,I country you still reside in with your family.
My Advice to the FG is that they should not arrest him, in order to calm the security tensions in the country.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Antipob777(f): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
paiz:
Nnamdi calm down, the federal might is too powerful
But chukwu okike Ariana is more powerful
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Antipob777(f): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

They didn't threaten nor promoted hate speech or incited anyone to violence; unlike the Pigdiot.
Read what u just wrote again.. Get ur facts straight pls
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
DocHMD:

Why is your so called DANite list full of abookirudeens and ewedugerian muslims? grin

To be a Danite you must 1) be against tribal bigotry 2) be detribalised (not hate other tribes and not want separation from them) 3) be for Nigeria staying one country.
Those are the only things we have in common. There are Igbos, Hausas, and Yorubas in DAN, with divergent views on all sorts of topics.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are Danites - members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
To become a Danite you must be nominated by a Danite
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, limitless777, shervydman, ikio
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as possible by emailing:
wetinconsignme@asia.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Emyogalanya: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
bamite:
I wonder how you people expect to achieve biafra by insulting other tribes. Pointing out victimization and bias towards your region by the FG is the way to go, but throwing around insults on other tribes is just plain dumb.
just like how we wonder how u still want us in Nigeria with genocide
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by bamite(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Emyogalanya:
just like how we wonder how u still want us in Nigeria with genocide
Dumb comment. Try again!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Yet you wan flex certificate wey you and your blodas dey collect via exam malpractice ba? - but when it comes to performance, like to even construct simple correct sentence, na different tori.
Nonsense, empty barrel pretending to have intelligence.
That was typos. Even greatest professors made typos once in awhile.

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Jolar101:

That was typos. Even greatest professors made typos once in awhile.

LOL, see as this mumu wan lie and cover up say na typo - oya tell us how many times you committed the same typo mistake, even after your many attempted corrections?
They say lightening strikes in the same place but once; else it ceases to be a coincidence - in your case lightening seemed to have struck in the same place more than once.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Antipob777:

Read what u just wrote again.. Get ur facts straight pls

The onus is on you now to prove otherwise - feel free to quote from any part of their speech to substantiate your point.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, see as this mumu wan lie and cover up say na typo - oya tell us how many times you committed the same typo mistake, even after your many attempted corrections?
They say lightening strikes in the same place but once; else it ceases to be a coincidence - in your case lightening seemed to have struck in the same place more than once.
You this zombie don't make me remove your teeth there.
Anyway, good morning to you zoo cow.

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jolar101:

You this zombie don't make me remove your teeth there.
Anyway, good morning to you zoo cow.

LOL, need I say more?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.